No announcement yet.

Penis Size = Confidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i feel the same i have totaly no confidence cause of my 5 inch penis. Cant even talk to woman.sometimes i think iam the only one who cant gains anything cause never see any change...

Comment

Man I also have 5 incher but im lucky to have so many natural girth its 5.5". So girls are mostly satisfided with me becouse they firstly see how thick it is so they dont look on lenght so much, hehe!

Comment

Penis size will always be the loosers way of getting Confidence. Confidence comes from your whole character and not just a small 4-8 inch part.
        Start:2008-10-4
        Reborn Alpha Male
        BPFSL (18")
        FG (10 cm )
        BPEL ( 23 cm)
        MEG (15 cm)
        ----
        EQ (~ 8)

Comment

I used to be nervous about penis size but I over-came this, even while still having my smaller 5.5" penis. This was because my main concern (a sexual relationship) was quickly put to rest by my girlfriend you couldn't care less about the size. If you're thinking about asking out a decent girl, then don't concern yourself with penis size, because it will be at the bottom of her priority list.

The reasons I PE are for my own penile health and improve sexually. This is simply so I can give my girlfriend a better sexual experience and effects my confidence in no way.

I think C.Phantasy hit the nail on the head - obsessing with penis size is a fruitless task.
          One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
          Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

There is no doubt having an average or above average penis will "help" with confidence, but if you are already a personality that does not shine with it, it will do you little good. Confidence in a man no matter the situation is always going to win over your other "short comings" to a woman. There have been some great tests done on this where less than attractive men with great confidence won more women over than the better looking ones.

It is also true men are more concerned with our size than women. Women for the most part would prefer a larger (within reason) penis over a smaller one, but usually their version of small is smaller than our own. Yes, a bigger penis will make you happier in SOME areas but your confidence needs to grow out of your conviction in yourself as a person. Not a penis.
            8/10/97
            BPEL 6 3/4''
            EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
            BPEL 7 1/8"
            EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
            BPEL 7 1/4"
            EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
            BPEL 7 1/4+"
            NPBEL 6.6
            EG 5 1/4"
            BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
            BPEL 7.5
            NBEL 6.75
            EG ?

Long term goal
            BPEL 8"
            EG 6

Comment

It's always been the motivation to keep doing PE. Just like Papaki, who is living proof along with others that PE ACTUALLY WORKS!
              6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
              10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
              12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
              6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

I agree with most of the other posts on this thread: self confidence is MUCH more important and attractive to women than any aspect of penis size. A guy has to like himself before girls will be attracted to him. If PEing makes you feel good about yourself, by all means do it. But keep in mind that the most important thing is to be happy with yourself.

Comment

Listen up, guys!! Batwoman is speaking. It's all about confidence and how you feel about yourselves. If making yourself a bigger cock does this, then that's fine. You can start feeling better about yourselves in so many ways other than by practicing p.e.--nothing against p.e. per se.

You can work out at the gym, where you might meet a sweetie/hottie, by the way. You can go to church, temple, whatever. You can go to the library. I've spotted some hotties there lately, by the way. Practice striking up a conversation with a girl--any girl. Just for practice.

The important thing is not to isolate. Get off your bums and do something. Move a muscle, change a thought.

Comment

how can you learn to be happy with yourself. i never was and i never will be. read hundreds of books about nlp, visualisatopn and so on but nothing helped to get some confidence or to be happy with one self.

Comment

If you're really seriously unhappy, think about seeking some professional help. Counselling can really help get you on a better track. But if you want to keep going it alone, don't try to fix everything at once. Start small. Think about one thing you can do better today, or this week. Then try to do it. Take pride in your accomplishments, even if they are small. Don't dwell on setbacks or mistakes; just try again.
                      Personally, I think getting excercise is the best way to start feeling good about yourself, or at least better. There are lots of threads here about how to start a realistic exercise program. Exercise can help you look better, feel better, and be more healthy. Give it a try.
                      You can do this.

Comment

What makes you think getting a bigger shlong will give you the confidence you need? You may find some other reason to have low self esteem.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

having a big penis is like having an ace in the hole.

Comment

Nawww!! I was always well-endowed, but it didn't give more self-confidence. That came with time and experience---and getting off my butt and doing something about it. That's what I mean by "move a muscle, change a thought." A work-out at the gym is a great idea. Don't isolate!!

Comment

come on!!! self-confidence comes from you and not from that slice of meat! you can't put that on your resume or on your personal ID or mention that in your job interview!!! and women on first dates don't ask their men their penis size nor dump them immediately upon knowing that your weenie is too short!
                              Start 2010-02-14: 6" BPEL x 4.5" EG
                              2017-05-27: 21cm (8 1/4") BPEL x 5" EG, flaccid at 5" (same)
                              2018-05-05: 23cm (9") BPEL (can reach 9 1/4" depending on how I measure it) x 5" EG, flaccid at 5" (same)

Comment

Originally posted by luweesz View Post
                                come on!!! self-confidence comes from you and not from that slice of meat! you can't put that on your resume or on your personal ID or mention that in your job interview!!! and women on first dates don't ask their men their penis size nor dump them immediately upon knowing that your weenie is too short!
                                That is a good reply. Back in the old days when I was out hunting for girls and women with similar interest in playing hid the weiner, the length of my wing wang never came up. I would herd her into the most convenient location, be it a motel room, her apartment, my house or the front seat of my car. I like women and all their parts. Maybe its the military training. Yeah though I walk through the valley of death I fear no evil, since I am the meanest son of bitch in the valley.
                                Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
                                2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
                                2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
                                2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
                                Goal 7"

Comment

Working...
                                X