The Movie Quotes Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

You and I are such similar creatures, Vivian. We both screw people for money.
    Conquest’s Third Law: “The simplest way to explain the behavior of any bureaucratic organization is to assume that it is controlled by a cabal of its enemies.”

Comment

• Pretty Woman.

Whatever Leo wants Leo gets
      I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

• Lethal Weapon 2

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Comment

• That's got to be "Billy Madison"

"So now, all alone or not, you gotta walk ahead. Thing to remember is if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
            That's got to be "Billy Madison"

"So now, all alone or not, you gotta walk ahead. Thing to remember is if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too."
            P.S. I Love You (oh, that's also the name of the movie you quoted ).

"My friend here's trying to convince me that any independent contractors who were working on the uncompleted Death Star were innocent victims when it was destroyed by the Rebels."

Comment

• Clerks (good movie )

-One time, we successfully mated a bulldog with a Shih-Tzu.

-Really? That's weird.

-Yeah, we called it a bullshit.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

• Dumb and Dumber (Great movie. I guess great minds think alike! )

"No Stairway? Denied!"

Comment

Working...
                X