Let's talk politics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mulkey View Post
    I'm not a feminist. In fact I think I'm borderline lesbian.
    Well...good luck with that smear test!
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

• Why are the conservative Republican candidates anti abortion, even in the case of rape and also against funding Planned Parenthood whose primary focus (97%) is to prevent unwanted pregnancy (eliminating the need for abortion)? Abortion clinics only represent 3% of its budget.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

• Originally posted by not2big View Post
        Why are the conservative Republican candidates anti abortion, even in the case of rape and also against funding Planned Parenthood whose primary focus (97%) is to prevent unwanted pregnancy (eliminating the need for abortion)? Abortion clinics only represent 3% of its budget.
        I give....why...? Is this a joke?

Comment

I'm not a feminist. In fact I think I'm borderline lesbian.
          Well I suppose that's a start, but don't believe all their propaganda that they feed everyone through the media. You are just as capable as me or anyone, the only people holding anyone back is themselves, everyone faces obstacles, skill is the true measure of the average persons value in a capitalist society.

"Hard work and dedication" - Floyd Mayweather Jr
          "Those who know others have knowledge,
          those who know themselves have insight.
          Those who master others have force,
          those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

• Originally posted by burtybasset View Post
            Well I suppose that's a start, but don't believe all their propaganda that they feed everyone through the media. You are just as capable as me or anyone, the only people holding anyone back is themselves, everyone faces obstacles, skill is the true measure of the average persons value in a capitalist society.

"Hard work and dedication" - Floyd Mayweather Jr
            White males are holding me back with their oppressive racist behavior. They control everything and they have all the money.

Comment

• Let's get back on track here. We are talking politics and we are not going to turn this into a racist debate.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

White males are holding me back with their oppressive racist behavior. They control everything and they have all the money.
                That's a bs excuse asssociated with the lazy
                A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
                Pelvic Floor Balance./
                Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
                JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

• What I kind of gathered from politics that it is a dirty game.

Most people who get into politics promise things just to be elected or overall be involved. Most do it for the money since they get paid really well while there are those who are really trying to make a change while they are often a minority.

I think that most politicians try to keep things intact so things will not get worse.

I find it quite weird that in most countries we let people make choises for us who really cannot relate to a normal person. By this I mean living in hotels , having a driver and a private car with high salaries much more than just a regular citizen.

How could that person relate to a normal worker when his life is totally different?

It is also really easy to make financial choises to build something that is really not needed or not so beneficial for regular people since it is not really making their life any different.
                  PurpleOnes
                  Member of the Month June 2014
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by PurpleOnes; 09-03-2015, 11:01 AM.
                  Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                  Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                  The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

• It's the "ordinary" people that have had the biggest impact on society for the good...Ghandi, Lech Walesa, Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela...the list goes on.

Comment

Chiming in...You have to realize that any "ISM", ageism, sexism, genderism, racism, classism, etc is a construct that is used by those in positions of power to keep those who are not in positions of power focused on meaningless things as a predesigned agenda ( based on either a 5,10,20 yr plan) is put into action. This is not an opinion I am offering, but as someone who has been in the thick of this type of stuff unless we all stop thinking on such a small scale then nothing will ever change. Does racism exist, yes it does but why does it exist what are the benefits of this because I can safely tell you globally their are alot of people of color sitting at the haves table who are part of the Overall agenda. Again,as someone who has been in the thick of this I say this with surety....Yes racism, but honestly individual white males do not really benefit from what racism offers which is another institutional tactic to ensure that a larger agenda is put into place. White males are pawns in a larger dynamic along with Black males, Asian males, etc. I hope my input has clarified a feeling about an "Ism" which is really a construct.
                      Silent...but never silenced...

Comment

• Originally posted by ta53ora View Post
                        It's the "ordinary" people that have had the biggest impact on society for the good...Ghandi, Lech Walesa, Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela...the list goes on.
                        When you take a position as the good guy, because you are offered something else at some point in this poli game you will become an archetype for matyrism...so essentially being the good guy or gal is never frightening to an overall agenda because it will be absorbed into the larger agenda to further the initial plan. We keep relying on leaders instead of each of us being a leader...if we are all leaders then removing the leader becomes impossible...thus to ensure low esteem within individuals "Isms" are created because if we are all focused on these ism's then how can we build the tools necessary to become a leader to enact change. Focusing on ism's makes us too reliant on others, because honestly if we were all leaders within ourself, then when one is removed another would quickly take the place. How would you be able to stop that ..I hope I made sense

Comment

• Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post
                          What I kind of gathered from politics that it is a dirty game.

Most people who get into politics promise things just to be elected or overall be involved. Most do it for the money since they get paid really well while there are those who are really trying to make a change while they are often a minority.

I think that most politicians try to keep things intact so things will not get worse.

I find it quite weird that in most countries we let people make choises for us who really cannot relate to a normal person. By this I mean living in hotels , having a driver and a private car with high salaries much more than just a regular citizen.

How could that person relate to a normal worker when his life is totally different?

It is also really easy to make financial choises to build something that is really not needed or not so beneficial for regular people since it is not really making their life any different.
                          Yes...could say alot more here....but in a nutshell as you said they keep things intact because they are the gatekeepers. That is their job and nothing else

Comment

• Originally posted by Pheea View Post
                            When you take a position as the good guy, because you are offered something else at some point in this poli game you will become an archetype for matyrism...so essentially being the good guy or gal is never frightening to an overall agenda because it will be absorbed into the larger agenda to further the initial plan. We keep relying on leaders instead of each of us being a leader...if we are all leaders then removing the leader becomes impossible...thus to ensure low esteem within individuals "Isms" are created because if we are all focused on these ism's then how can we build the tools necessary to become a leader to enact change. Focusing on ism's makes us too reliant on others, because honestly if we were all leaders within ourself, then when one is removed another would quickly take the place. How would you be able to stop that ..I hope I made sense
                            Yep...the system is wrong and it's time for a change.
                            Tamora
                            Retired Super Moderator
                            Member of the Month Aug 2015
                            PEGym Hero
                            Last edited by Tamora; 09-03-2015, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ta53ora View Post
                              Yep...the system is wrong at it's time for a change.
                              It takes a real deep level of commitment to create real change...for instance this would mean when they come (and we all know who they are not matter what country you reside in) will you be willing to loose everything. Because being part of change means this. They will go after the thing you love most and are you willing to loose that if the answer is no then you can never accept or expect change. So scenario, if a person stands up a person who has a family and is removed permanently what would I do as part of the change...take care of that persons family that is what I would do so that that person could feel secure in the decision that their commitment would not be in vain. That is why it was and still is the most important part of the top things in the agenda to remove the need and want for extended family support. Individualism is something that is strongly pushed. But realize they do not believe this their support comes from their family support and agenda (Their family is made up of all shapes and colors ) Recognize that late bush and this bama are cousins along with dick...could continue but you get the drift.

This poli game is a very dirty dirty business, which is a cousin of show business are they not all actors after all and is not a really good actor just a good story teller. So change requires some tough skin because change is not easy unless everyone involved means that they are willing to do what ever it takes to ensure things change. This is what those in power understand and implement every minute of every day, unfortunately their plans do not include us nor those who have opted to leave the secure circle familial ties provide. Everyday these families are prepped to how this game called life is played and the good guys and girls (are generally those who realize that there is a game going on and then try to do something about it). I mean I could tell stories that would make your heads spin...

Comment

• Now my head is spinning...someone put up some music....my jet lag may be kicking in LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X