Manipulated by friends mom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Party View Post
    I never said there was a problem with him wanting fuck a hot babe. Just NOT his so called friends mother. Damn. Why is this hard to figure out, DA!
    He must feel awful castrated to want a girl who is like 2-3 times his age!
    ...but, that's the cycle of life...I would never do it..but he's not me.

Comment

I would have to find someone 100-150 years old to make that happen...
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

i hope the OP'er can at least enjoy the can of worms he opened up here.haha.

Comment

This speaks to the old adage that a hard cock has no conscience. Some of us have learned differently over the years. Some of us have been through where this leads.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

You know OP could use this situation to his advantage and NOT fuck his buddy's mom.

I mean she already knows him, and she's got to have a network of other moms with kids his age. It wouldn't be that hard to get set up on a blind date, or have one of them direct him an easy pickup spot.
            Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
              You know OP could use this situation to his advantage and NOT fuck his buddy's mom.

I mean she already knows him, and she's got to have a network of other moms with kids his age. It wouldn't be that hard to get set up on a blind date, or have one of them direct him an easy pickup spot.
              Seems like the easy pick up spot is at his friend's house.

Comment

Originally posted by corageon View Post
                He must feel awful castrated to want a girl who is like 2-3 times his age!
                ...but, that's the cycle of life...I would never do it..but he's not me.
                well the age gap is only 15 years there for it would make it about 1.56 times my age

Comment

Originally posted by Thick_Unit View Post
                  well the age gap is only 15 years there for it would make it about 1.56 times my age
                  Ok wise guy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post

Yeh and maybe the mom gets on well with other friends' moms so she could invite them over.

Gangbang.
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontrike View Post
                      Seems like the easy pick up spot is at his friend's house.
                      not his as she pays the bills

Comment

Fucking an older woman can make you wise beyond your years!
                        Big D

Comment

Before I was married, I fucked a friends mom and she was a wild one. She later brought her step daughter and we had some awesome threesomes! These older ladies have some pent-up fantasies man!
                          Big D

Comment

TRUE STORY: Right before I got engaged to my beautiful wife, I was visiting a friend from work at his home. His mom was recently divorced. She invited me to lunch and while there she asked me to follow her because she wanted to go to the bathroom and she was afraid to go by herself. She knew this place had a bathroom door that locked. When we got to the bathroom she took my hand and pulled me inside with her. She locked the door and gave me the best blow job I had ever had up to that time. And it wasn't the last time she did wild uninhibited things. I hung out with her a lot until I fell in love with my wife and got engaged. Then I stopped seeing her of course. Good luck.
                            Big D

Comment

Originally posted by DDCRLO View Post
                              TRUE STORY: Right before I got engaged to my beautiful wife, I was visiting a friend from work at his home. His mom was recently divorced. She invited me to lunch and while there she asked me to follow her because she wanted to go to the bathroom and she was afraid to go by herself. She knew this place had a bathroom door that locked. When we got to the bathroom she took my hand and pulled me inside with her. She locked the door and gave me the best blow job I had ever had up to that time. And it wasn't the last time she did wild uninhibited things. I hung out with her a lot until I fell in love with my wife and got engaged. Then I stopped seeing her of course. Good luck.
                              apparently I jacked off in front of my friend(as he claimed a few days ago) I don't remember doing such lol.. At lest that is what he claimed , but when you get high anything could happen.. I get really really horny and extra sensitive down there when high on weed...

Maybe she had seen my huge dick? I could have easily turned the tables on him for doing such

by saying that is why your mom keeps hitting on me?

Comment

Originally posted by Thick_Unit View Post
                                My friends mom changed me(technical speaking manipulation), she pulled the right strings and corrected issues I had, faulty programing by my mom.
                                took her like 3 months

I feel great now I feel like a man now even my dick is working i.e very frequent random erections about 10-15 times aday. as I never really had them before even as a teenager. She seem to really want my dick..

I feel like I have been pulled out of that bad cycle of negative thoughts
                                Maybe I'm being thickheaded today, but I'm not grasping why your title states being manipulated by a friend's mom, then your first sentence is saying she corrected issues from your Mom. And what's up with her wanting your dick? How is she helping you if you think she's after your dick(your friend's mom btw) and manipulating you?
                                Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
                                If you want love, give love.
                                If you want honesty, give honesty.
                                If you want respect, give respect.
                                You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Working...
                                X