No announcement yet.

Proof of god

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all, I dont wanna be disrepectful with those who believe.
    If you are interested in Christian religion, read the book of Enoch and the Old testament. There you can see the true face of the christian "god"... He just kills people because he get annoyed, what superior being would do that lol. And he wants sacrifices, sacrifices and more sacrifices. Spill the blood of 1000 sheeps this way.

I would rather ask myself: how is god if he really exists?
    (07/01/2015) BPEL 6,5"/NBPEL 5,7" /MSEG 5"

(16/07/2016) BPEL 7,48'' /NBPEL 6,1" /MSEG 5,6''

Goal: BPEL 8,5" /NBPEL What my bodyfat allows haha /MSEG 6,25"

Comment

Sorry but God doesn't need any of that. That was what early man wrote. Since early man didn't understand things so well God sent this Spanish kid, I think his name was Jesus, to kind of put us on the right track. You know silly stuff like love your neighbor as yourself! ( unless your neighbor is an old fat bitch) but you get the idea.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
        I belief in God, and don't really need any proof. I feel it's all around us but, that's just my personal view.
        you believe in god? I have nothing against gay folks but if you go tell a Catholic priest your gay you may not want to here what he has to say. And to Scarlett he is the most loving father? Really he had his only child crucified for our sins! I wouldn't do that to my son!! And marry having a kid without having sex? If my wife came home and never had sex and told me that I kick her ass! Lol...PEACE!!

Comment

Didn't know God was into that type of thing.

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          There is more God in you than you in you!
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

"Religions give God a bad name, enlightened action are testament to his handiwork" - Vernon Turner.

I believe in God, but to give it a name is to consider it small enough to conceptualize. I like the Zen/Taoist perspective, of not focusing your energy somewhere else in the clouds, that isn't where God is anyway, well, not just there. Also if there are clues as to the nature of God, nature should be the teacher, it speaks without words, so be sure to listen carefully.

As for proof, well, I remember saying to one of my friends who's mother was very ill, that science says everything is energy, and energy doesn't die, it just changes form. This offered him some comfort. This fella was a guy I worked with and could tell when his mother had a bad night as his face would be on the floor all day and he was the only fella to come for a pint with me on my 18th birthday. A good man.
            "Those who know others have knowledge,
            those who know themselves have insight.
            Those who master others have force,
            those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

In response to the original title of the thread, proof of God, I thought that was pretty obvious.... you can make your dick bigger with your hands!

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                Didn't know God was into that type of thing.
                Is the goodness in you yours or God showing through?

Comment

I duno, but my ass is sore.

Is the goodness in you yours or God showing through?

Comment

Ah just being facetious, will let my heathen ass out of the thread, don't want to upset people.

Comment

Looks like the Romans were into PE too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K8_jgiNqUc
                      The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

While we're on the subject answer me this; can God kill?

Comment

Originally posted by rippem View Post
                          you believe in god? I have nothing against gay folks but if you go tell a Catholic priest your gay you may not want to here what he has to say. And to Scarlett he is the most loving father? Really he had his only child crucified for our sins! I wouldn't do that to my son!! And marry having a kid without having sex? If my wife came home and never had sex and told me that I kick her ass! Lol...PEACE!!

Wrong!

Comment

Death is the enemy of God.
                            The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

By definition, if God is what we think He is, all good then even though the Old Testament writers may say that God killed their enemies it could not have happened. Why? Because we all know that killing is wrong, is evil, and something all good can't commit evil.

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom_and_Gomorrah

I think yeah he definitly can
                                (07/01/2015) BPEL 6,5"/NBPEL 5,7" /MSEG 5"

(16/07/2016) BPEL 7,48'' /NBPEL 6,1" /MSEG 5,6''

Goal: BPEL 8,5" /NBPEL What my bodyfat allows haha /MSEG 6,25"

Comment

Working...
                                X