Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm learning Polish...but not of my own free will...go figure!
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by ta53ora View Post
      I'm learning Polish...but not of my own free will...go figure!
      threatened with rape if you refuse ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackxxx View Post
        In my opinion the biggest concern about Whites becoming a minority, is the simple fact that 99.8% of absolutely everything that surround us in our modern civilization has been invented, created and improved but the White race. ALL other races and ethnicities with no exception have adopted/inherited what was created by Whites. So if those other races and ethnicities are reproducing at a higher rate and replacing Whites, it is a matter of "hoping" they can adopt the same way of thinking and logic to keep pushing the civilization forward.
        This whole thread is obviously troll bait...but just because it irks me, some food for thought:

https://atlantablackstar.com/2013/10...t-know-part-1/

50 Amazing Asian Inventions Over the Past 12,000 Years

Speaking as a white male I think it is more plausible to say that 99.8% of absolutely everything that surrounds us in our modern civilization has been stolen, exploited or damaged by the White race.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Jesus christ Jackxxx.

You just made me say jesus christ.
          A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
          Pelvic Floor Balance./
          Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
          JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

In my opinion the biggest concern about Whites becoming a minority, is the simple fact that 99.8% of absolutely everything that surround us in our modern civilization has been invented, created and improved but the White race. ALL other races and ethnicities with no exception have adopted/inherited what was created by Whites. So if those other races and ethnicities are reproducing at a higher rate and replacing Whites, it is a matter of "hoping" they can adopt the same way of thinking and logic to keep pushing the civilization forward.

If I was a multimillionaire Hollywood producer I would make a movie probably called "The day White left" and it would be about the White race leaving Earth to colonize Mars and create over there a society for themselves while leaving everybody else here on Earth analyzing from every single point of view how the Earth would be without a single White human. How everything would work from building and maintaining space satellites to performing as Army Generals, etc.

The movie would most probably considered racist. Thats always the easiest way. Eventually Earth people would find a way to illegally migrate to Mars and start claiming benefits.
            Define "white".

Comment

Originally posted by Sequoia Tree View Post
              Come on, gotta give Asians at least 2%
              LOL I'd love to. But I don't think it add up to 2%

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                This whole thread is obviously troll bait...but just because it irks me, some food for thought:

https://atlantablackstar.com/2013/10...t-know-part-1/

50 Amazing Asian Inventions Over the Past 12,000 Years

Speaking as a white male I think it is more plausible to say that 99.8% of absolutely everything that surrounds us in our modern civilization has been stolen, exploited or damaged by the White race.
                Negative. Of course it would be a tedious task to layout absolutely everything that surround us to determine what percentage equal all those inventions but just thinking about the complexity of everything we have/use, that wouldn't add up to even 1%

In fact, we are communicating right now through a computer developed by White Americans in a system called the Internet invented and developed by White Americans. In my case I use Apple (White American) and you use Microsoft (White American)

It is VERY easy to confuse this topic with racial/discriminatory talk but it is not. We are just talking about reality. Can this reality change? Absolutely. As I mentioned before, as Whites become a minority, other races/ethnicities will HAVE to keep going forward the civilization. In a matter of maybe 1,000 years, long gone will be the years in which Whites invented everything. It will be spread maybe equally between others.

Comment

Originally posted by jackjohnson View Post
                  Define "white".
                  Caucasian.

Comment

Caucasian.
                    Italians are considered white but there was one in my school here in Ireland and he got called a nigger a lot and a paki. he was really tan all year round. so he could go on to join a neo Nazi group in Italy while others don't even see him as white lol. I suppose gingers have the right to call germans and stuff niggers to cuz they are physically the whitest people on earth

Comment

The albinos beg to differ.
                      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperDoomDerp View Post
                        Italians are considered white but there was one in my school here in Ireland and he got called a nigger a lot and a paki. he was really tan all year round. so he could go on to join a neo Nazi group in Italy while others don't even see him as white lol. I suppose gingers have the right to call germans and stuff niggers to cuz they are physically the whitest people on earth
                        I'm very Italian - and very dark - often looking as dark in complexion to an Arab.

Comment

Negative. Of course it would be a tedious task to layout absolutely everything that surround us to determine what percentage equal all those inventions but just thinking about the complexity of everything we have/use, that wouldn't add up to even 1%

In fact, we are communicating right now through a computer developed by White Americans in a system called the Internet invented and developed by White Americans. In my case I use Apple (White American) and you use Microsoft (White American)

It is VERY easy to confuse this topic with racial/discriminatory talk but it is not. We are just talking about reality. Can this reality change? Absolutely. As I mentioned before, as Whites become a minority, other races/ethnicities will HAVE to keep going forward the civilization. In a matter of maybe 1,000 years, long gone will be the years in which Whites invented everything. It will be spread maybe equally between others.

Indians for the win. Founder of 5 hour Energy. True LEADERSHIP!!!! The world will be fine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY7f1t9y9a0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY7f1t9y9a0

Comment

OMG, so glad I don't have to say anything. about that other post. Thanks for hitting all the points I would have had to make.

What I will says is...

It's cool for Europeans to colonize the world, destroy countries, destabilize governments and murder innocent civilians, but when those civilians flee the death and destruction caused by European greed, it's called "White Genocide/MultiCulturalism"

interesting...
                            somebodyelse
                            Last edited by somebodyelse; 11-14-2015, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Boy are peoples' memories short.

Wasn't too long ago Europeans were the refugees caused by their own greed, and avarice and fleeing to Africa.

Just saying.
                              EuropeansFleeing.jpg

Comment

Just for some trivia so Jackxxx knows that the only reason this website and his cell phone exists is because of black american ingenuity.

W.E. A.L.L. B.E.: A Black Man Invented The PC As We Know It Today...
                                https://truthangel07.wordpress.com/2...he-cell-phone/

The trouble of believing this White Supremacist BS that these people are spewing is that you come off COMPLETELY unaware of ANYTHING around you.

Let's be honest, all you're spewing is white supremacist hatred of other people when you say "Multi Culturalism and White Genocide." It's hatred framed as fear and it works just the same as it always has... on weak minded people with nothing else in their lives to worry about... Talk about Privileged.
                                somebodyelse
                                Last edited by somebodyelse; 11-14-2015, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X