X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To: Sean Jacobs - They Closed Your Thread

Sean, listen man...

Haven't posted here, or even read, for a long time.

Dude, the Old Testament was written pre-Christ, pre-messiah. Which means The Law.

Ok, wrap your head around that meaning. It means that you couldn't even be in the sight of God. You, and I for that matter, would have been vaporized by the holiness of God if we were in His presence.

The sin of Ananias and Sapphira was they PRETENDED to give the full amount of the property proceeds but did not. They were in cahoots with each other. They essentially lied about the proceeds. They didn't sin because they kept some money, they sinned because they lied about the scheme to keep the money. Who knows why they died! maybe they had heart attacks. It doesn't say God killed them. You are reading way too much into this. It just says they died.

Besides, we are ALL sinners and the wages of sin is death. This is what we ALL deserve dude. We deserve eternal death and damnation. For sinning against the most holy and sinless creator of the universe.

We are simply offered a gift, a choice. You are spending all your time trying to find a contradiction in passages, a reason to choose your own interpretation.

The Bible is real, it is true. No other book in the history of mankind has produced the amount of accurate prophesy, of foretold civilizations. It is the most accurate historical document ever written.

Don't believe me? Go to arkdiscovery DOT com.

This is all true. Did Moses part the Red Sea? You bet He did. Proven fact and the crossing point has been found and documented. True.

Mount Sinai? That too proven to be exactly where God said it would be. True.

Noah's Ark...yep that too. True.

God is God. He is loving yes, but He is a jealous, righteous God. And you don't want to be on the wrong side of that judgment. Jesus is the intercessor. He is the blood, the lamb who was slain...for you. Just for you bro.

If it was only your soul on the line, God still would've sent Jesus, His only son, here to die...for you. Suffer like no other has suffered, for your sins and your sins alone. Just for YOU.

The best thing you can do is to repent. Ask God to forgive you of these thoughts, which have come directly from the enemy and you have chosen to entertain them. Ask for forgiveness and He will give it. Remember, satan himself was an angel in heaven. And he thought he could be greater than God, thought he could sit on the most holy seat and throne of God. He challenged God. He lost. And he's gonna lose again, don't be on the losing side of this eternal question.

Resist these thoughts, resist the ideas the enemy is putting in your mind. Choose Christ, ask the Holy Spirit into your life and to bind your mind against the devil.

The Bible is true. It is the inspired word of God. Only an all-powerful all-knowing God could protect his word from the compromise of a fallen world. Believe.

...and get off this over-sexed site for petes sake. Nothing good can come from spending a lot of time here...

Truly one of the strangest posts I have seen in a long time...
    27/07/13 - BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.0"
    14/08/18 - BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.3"

Comment

This might catch you up...

https://www.pegym.com/forums/relatio...-marriage.html

Comment

Umm no one is interested in your religious beliefs.
        What is your purpose on this site?

Comment

The purpose is to force his views of religion on folks when they didn't ask for it. Not what God intended but he wouldn't know that. ( and when he read this he will argue with me which is also not what God intended)
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

zman87, I think it's awesome that you have such a strong sense of faith. As Lent begins, I think it's also nice that you shared your belief system. However, I found your last sentence is a bit offensive.

One of the reasons why I'm actually proud to be part of the PEGym team is because we actually change people's lives for the better. It's not just about sex. It's about feeling comfortable in your own skin. It's about improving self-confidence. And, I know from the hundreds of personal messages I've received over the last few years, that this not only helps men improve their personal lives with their partners, but also this increased confidence has improved their friendships and their professional lives as well.

So, I guess I will respectfully disagree with that last statement of yours. Spending time here at PEGym can definitely result in very good things! :-)
            Kimberly
            PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

...and get off this over-sexed site for petes sake. Nothing good can come from spending a lot of time here...

Oh God does this mean I'm going to hell again? I mean I'm already going because I won't vote for Hillary and now I'm going because I'm here? I guess I can't catch a break! Well as the saying goes I would go to heaven for the climate but go to hell for the company!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post

Oh God does this mean I'm going to hell again? I mean I'm already going because I won't vote for Hillary and now I'm going because I'm here? I guess I can't catch a break! Well as the saying goes I would go to heaven for the climate but go to hell for the company!
                LOL, Cusp! Maybe we can sit next to each other on the bus ride down. :-)
                Kimberly
                PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

There may be the need for many busses.
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I'd rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints!

Comment

Originally posted by zman87 View Post
                      Sean, listen man...

Haven't posted here, or even read, for a long time.

Dude, the Old Testament was written pre-Christ, pre-messiah. Which means The Law.

Ok, wrap your head around that meaning. It means that you couldn't even be in the sight of God. You, and I for that matter, would have been vaporized by the holiness of God if we were in His presence.

The sin of Ananias and Sapphira was they PRETENDED to give the full amount of the property proceeds but did not. They were in cahoots with each other. They essentially lied about the proceeds. They didn't sin because they kept some money, they sinned because they lied about the scheme to keep the money. Who knows why they died! maybe they had heart attacks. It doesn't say God killed them. You are reading way too much into this. It just says they died.

Besides, we are ALL sinners and the wages of sin is death. This is what we ALL deserve dude. We deserve eternal death and damnation. For sinning against the most holy and sinless creator of the universe.

We are simply offered a gift, a choice. You are spending all your time trying to find a contradiction in passages, a reason to choose your own interpretation.

The Bible is real, it is true. No other book in the history of mankind has produced the amount of accurate prophesy, of foretold civilizations. It is the most accurate historical document ever written.

Don't believe me? Go to arkdiscovery DOT com.

This is all true. Did Moses part the Red Sea? You bet He did. Proven fact and the crossing point has been found and documented. True.

Mount Sinai? That too proven to be exactly where God said it would be. True.

Noah's Ark...yep that too. True.

God is God. He is loving yes, but He is a jealous, righteous God. And you don't want to be on the wrong side of that judgment. Jesus is the intercessor. He is the blood, the lamb who was slain...for you. Just for you bro.

If it was only your soul on the line, God still would've sent Jesus, His only son, here to die...for you. Suffer like no other has suffered, for your sins and your sins alone. Just for YOU.

The best thing you can do is to repent. Ask God to forgive you of these thoughts, which have come directly from the enemy and you have chosen to entertain them. Ask for forgiveness and He will give it. Remember, satan himself was an angel in heaven. And he thought he could be greater than God, thought he could sit on the most holy seat and throne of God. He challenged God. He lost. And he's gonna lose again, don't be on the losing side of this eternal question.

Resist these thoughts, resist the ideas the enemy is putting in your mind. Choose Christ, ask the Holy Spirit into your life and to bind your mind against the devil.

The Bible is true. It is the inspired word of God. Only an all-powerful all-knowing God could protect his word from the compromise of a fallen world. Believe.

AA - attraction rather than promotion!

Might want to heed the IDEA ! ! !
                      “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

As to the above mentioned post.

Twice a month at the most inopportune time a Religious Organization would come to my door.

Because of my work travel I purchased and trained a Protection Trained Rottweiler.

As a part of her training she was taught to show her teeth and growl on command.

Finally after putting up with numerous UN Welcomed Religious SALES knocks on my door I decided I had had enough.

So when the Religious organization appeared at my door for the 100th time I decided to use the training of my Rottweiler. I gave her the command to show her teeth and growl.

They NEVER KNOCKED ON MY DOOR AGAIN!

Lesson Learned ! ! !
                        “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Well, since this topic was revisited I'll say this once - I'm a Christian. I don't take the Bible literally. It doesn't make logical sense to do so. People have been looking for excuses for their misdeeds for eons, and the Bible is no different. I mean, hello, the Crusades! "God told me to do it!!" Bunch of BS. You read the Bible, particularly the New Testament, to get a sense of who God is.

AND - I would agree this doesn't really belong here. But I'll offer my $.02 anyway

Comment

Not going to respond to the troll bait placed after my post. It was posted for Sean, and anyone else in his position. Most people won't understand it.

For anyone else. Try this: Pray this prayer tonight. "Dear God in heaven, I'm not sure what the truth is, but I want to know it. Allow your Holy Spirit to show me your truth. Show me if you and your word are real and if you are I'll pursue and serve you the rest of my life."

If the God of the Bible exists and you pray that prayer, and mean it, not mock it...be prepared. He will do just what you ask.

If the Bible is not meant to be taken as the inspired true word of God, it is worthless. No better than any other theology. There is one thing that separates the Bible story from any other religion on earth. A savior who died and rose from the dead. Conquering sin and death for all mankind.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                              There may be the need for many busses.
                              I call shotgun! I don't want to sit in back with all the angry Christians.
                              PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Working...
                              X