No announcement yet.

Shooter or Oozer???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First couple shoot, then ooze thereafter..
    start: aug 1 2013
    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Originally posted by vanillacobra View Post
      I have always been a big shooter, sometimes several feet especially if edging during sex. I try to relax when I am about to cum rather than straining/contracting to hard at the beginning of orgasm, much more intense that way. I've never done any specific excercises to shoot harder or farther, a little build up does make for a bigger load that shoots farther for me. I feel arousal level has something to do with it as well, jacking off in a tissue is not going to result in as powerful an orgasm as being driven wild by your partner, building up, edging and then finally releasing. Also when I am excerciseing, in good shape and eating a good diet my load increases in size and force as well.
      Sounds similar to me vanilla. I can shoot a long way if its been a while (i try to not shoot more than one a week unless with my partner). I only ooze toward the end and if i have done it a lot recently (more of a dribble...). I shot one off recently with my gf to see how far it went (in the garage!!!) and it was amost 2m (that 5.5ft or so)!! That is long for me but i can do 3-4 feet easy!

My gf said 'i told you so, (i dont usually fire it straight out and measure if getting myself off!!) i can feel it hitting my back wall (during sex) and down my throat during oral'. She thinks its my big balls but that would only affect the amount...i think its the PE and big girth...i'm only 6.5-6.6 EL but over 6 base girth so its less piping than you bigger guys but just as much muscle!
      MySword
      Last edited by MySword; 11-25-2013, 01:05 AM.
      Start
      (25/3/13) BPEL 6.7 MEG 5.2 BEG 5.5 FL 4.0

Progress

(27/5/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.5 BEG 6.0 FL 4.9

(18/7/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.6 BEG 6.0.

(20/12/13) BPEL 7.1 MEG 5.7 BEG 6.1. FL 5.1 Gains now coming very slowly.

Goal
      BPEL 8.0 MEG 6.0 BEG 6.0 (max 6.2) FL 6.0

Comment

Im a serious shooter

Comment

I am a shooter and it will go further depending on how my dick is being stimulated. If my head is being concentrated on almost to ejaculation and then the whole shaft, I can take an eye out or coat the wall behind my headboard.
          Started: 7 x 5
          Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

I can really shoot I have hit the wall behind the bed I think Id be a good contestant if there were an olympics for distance! lol

Comment

One good shot across the bed and then a lot of oozing. Sometimes I end up with a wet spot on my shorts if I have to walk about afterwards. Not so nice.

Comment

6 feet y'all.
                Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

I used to be a shooter and as I've gotten older, I've noticed I've become more of an oozer/dribbler..........it's like "really???? all those kegels and that's as far as it goes?"
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

If I can keep stroking for 25+ minutes then I can shoot well.

Comment

Working...
                    X