Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNG - freaking new guy

Want to be better get better.
    Hit the big 50 and lost a lot of performance and confidence.
    Trying to increase at same time trying to improve erection quality.
    I'm hoping that I can learn a lot, keep safe and get the increases I've heard are possible.
    I'm looking for about 3" in length increase fur a healthy 10". A nice handful size for girth...don't know what that equates to in inches and get a full erection and keep it after ejaculation.

FNG - freaking new guy FYI

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

Go to the START HERE! on the top left of the page and you will find all the important information you will need to get you started safely and effectively on your way. Choose one of the beginner routines in there to start off with. Use it to condition your penis for 60 90 days first. PE does work but it will take time, dedication and patience.

Now for the bad news. Your goals are a bit unrealistic for just starting out. I don't mean to discourage you but 3 inches is something that few have achieved and they worked may years to gain that. Set your goals lower, you can always change it when you reach it.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Popeye1984 View Post
        FNG - freaking new guy FYI
        Welcome !

Edited the thread title.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Another 50+ guy here with the best EQ and most fun I have ever had with my wife. Train properly, train smart and good times are in store for you my friend. Welcome aboard!

Comment

This sight will improve your erection quality and anything else is just a bonus. The reason I stuck with it was I noticed I was much stiffer in like two weeks, morning wood came back and I didn't realize I had lost it.

Good luck and remember rest is important, over training is bad. I didn't edge and I slimmed down the JP90 workout. Worked for me. None of this is written in stone.
            7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
            8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
            8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
            8 X 6 goal
            8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Near 58 here and you are in for a treat.
              Great eq and gains are available if you work at it !

Comment

Working...
              X