Doing it for her and myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dxbpe View Post
    I dont believe in the statistics so why shouldnt it be possible?
    Because there is no proof anyone in the world has a 10" penis, let alone the other 6 guys his girlfriend has slept with. She's playing head games.
    There is a forum called LPSG, (large penis support group) there are numerous threads hundreds of pages long asking for a measured picture of at least 10" bone pressed, despite numerous members there claiming 10" or more, not 1 real picture yet posted of any larger than around 9 1/2", which is huge.
    Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

I dont believe in the statistics so why shouldnt it be possible?
      You believe the world is flat too right. LOl.

Comment

lol dude, do you seriously believe this crap? 10inch+ al seven of them? it could be possible if she did animal sex and she fucked horses but its realy unlikely that this story is true bro..
        removed the dust from my andro-extender and start using it again!

Current lenght
        7.7x4.9

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          You believe the world is flat too right. LOl.
          Ive read 15+ different studies and they all vary. According to one study a 8 incher is 0 out of 1000 guys.
          The next one is 7 out of 1000. That goes from 0 to 2% of 1000.

Thats accurate like a weather report..

Comment

Ive read 15+ different studies and they all vary. According to one study a 8 incher is 0 out of 1000 guys.
            The next one is 7 out of 1000. That goes from 0 to 2% of 1000.

Thats accurate like a weather report..
            Umm how is that not accurate enough for your purposes ? Neither are saying 8" is common. You are just nitpicking .

Comment

Btw 2% would be 20 out of 1000.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                Umm how is that not accurate enough for your purposes ? Neither are saying 8" is common. You are just nitpicking .
                1. Someone said according to statistics its impossible.
                2. I said i dont believe in statistics and it could be possible.
                3. You asked me why (okay not really asking, just insulting me)
                4. I explained why.

I personally believe that 8" is common. Well i guess it depends on what you call common. I would say its real world common.

Btw his post is bullshit but there could be one unlucky guy somewhere in the world with exactly this problem.

Thats a 1 in 7'369'190'079

dxbpe
                Last edited by dxbpe; 10-23-2016, 01:17 AM.

Comment

4. I explained why.

I personally believe that 8" is common. Well i guess it depends on what you call common. I would say its real world common.

Btw his post is bullshit but there could be one unlucky guy somewhere in the world with exactly this problem.

Like I said you may believe the world is flat so what.

Comment

4. I explained why.

You don't believe in statistics because you don't understand how they work. Stats are a branch of mathematics based on mathematical proof, so you migth not "believe" in them is doesn't make them less true.

Even if one guy out of 100 had a 10 inch penis (which is obiously not the case), the probability of a girl randomly picking 7 guys over 10 inches would be 1/100^7 which is 1 out of 100.000.000.000.000. But maybe you don't "believe" in basic probability calculation either

You "believe" that 8" is common, good for you but this isn't an argument.

Comment

Originally posted by tomasssss View Post
                      You don't believe in statistics because you don't understand how they work. Stats are a branch of mathematics based on mathematical proof, so you migth not "believe" in them is doesn't make them less true.

Even if one guy out of 100 had a 10 inch penis (which is obiously not the case), the probability of a girl randomly picking 7 guys over 10 inches would be 1/100^7 which is 1 out of 100.000.000.000.000. But maybe you don't "believe" in basic probability calculation either

You "believe" that 8" is common, good for you but this isn't an argument.
                      I used to waste my time with the math though the calculations were more commonly a million or a billion to one . Anyway reason and logic has no effect so I no longer waste my effort .

Comment

OP's issue isn't in what his ex said or even if she meant it- these are, in the end, incidental. It's the power he gave her words that counts.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

@OP, weird question maybe; Are you using the metric system in your country? because in that case you may have made a mistake with calculating into inches. (I remember myself thinking 1 inch = 1.5 cm when i was 15 or so, i thought I had a abnormal big penis ;p)
                          New run:
                          16 july 2018:
                          5.9" (BPEL) x 4.9" (BEG)

Goal 1
                          6.5" x 5.2" by 16 november 2018

Goal 2
                          7" x 5.5'' by 16 may 2019

Current:
                          6.1" (BPEL) x 5.1"(BEG)

Comment

Working...
                          X