No announcement yet.

Hello, newb here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See if her pleasure increases with experience. Also you might let her know about kegels. It will help her tightness as well as increase her health for a lifetime.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

To really satisfy your girlfriend sexually has nothing to do with the size of your dick. That may sound like an odd statement coming from a penis enlargement forum, but it's the truth. I never had a problem driving my wife wild with a size that was even smaller than yours.

Here are a few threads started by some female members here that will give you an idea just what a woman wants.

Yes, Only A Big Thick Dick Will Do...

If......

My Ideal Penis
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

honestly i feel alot better talking about it here, and all your comments and advise have helped ease my mind. I like to be optimistic and think that even tho our body doesnt have the chemistry i think that its an experience that i will go thru and hopefully conquer it. i do not want to throw something away like that because of just being "unlucky". Might sound selfish of me but i dont think i will be using any toys it will just open her up more and it will probably ruin the sexual experience she has with me now. If anything i will try out PE for a few months maybe i will make a post about it to see if it "actually" works because im honestly a little skeptical about doing something like that.
        Thanks alot for all the comments and advise, looks like i came to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
          To really satisfy your girlfriend sexually has nothing to do with the size of your dick. That may sound like an odd statement coming from a penis enlargement forum, but it's the truth. I never had a problem driving my wife wild with a size that was even smaller than yours.

Here are a few threads started by some female members here that will give you an idea just what a woman wants.

Yes, Only A Big Thick Dick Will Do...

If......

My Ideal Penis
          thanks for your post i checked them out just for curiosity, but im concerned because my thing doesn't fit the pouch as it should... GF is too wet and i literally feel small insider her... i just dont want her to feel the same thing i do. but if she does i guess its something that its either gonna work out thru our experience or its just not meant to be. But i know 100% she would be happier with bigger one thats why i have this dilemma... almost sounds like it has no fix to it but im gonna be optimistic and maybe im just overthinking!
          Undead
          Last edited by Undead; 04-09-2017, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostringer View Post
            Thanks for your input... i understand what you mean completely. Im here for her just unfortunate that we dont fit sexually like i imagine in my head. Maybe I just wanted something that just isint realistic i guess. I think this is just one of thos things that you get over, i dont feel good when i think about it to be honest not sure if anyone has encountered a something like this. i just wanted to give my gf a good sexual experience since we gonna be together forever but like you guys mention its mostly in the head but i dont buy that hahaha i might try out some jelqing and see if i could maybe get results from it since i was recommended that. Thanks for advise.
            Like Cavalier said, to satisfy her sexually has nothing to do with your dick.
            You must be in her head, you like a behavior. It's in the way you treat her, the way you talk, the attention you give her, etc...
            To not fit sexually is like one of you to be fully in the BDSM and the other not, for an example ;D I don't think it's your case.

I don't think she know what she wants too, maybe she just trusted you for the bigger dildo, because you already had experience.
            However, fuck the dildo, you have a dick

And one more thing, if you are going to PE, do it for yourself. Women come and women go, I don't rely something temporarily to serve me as motivation

Comment

Originally posted by fff View Post
              Like Cavalier said, to satisfy her sexually has nothing to do with your dick.
              You must be in her head, you like a behavior. It's in the way you treat her, the way you talk, the attention you give her, etc...
              To not fit sexually is like one of you to be fully in the BDSM and the other not, for an example ;D I don't think it's your case.

I don't think she know what she wants too, maybe she just trusted you for the bigger dildo, because you already had experience.
              However, fuck the dildo, you have a dick

And one more thing, if you are going to PE, do it for yourself. Women come and women go, I don't rely something temporarily to serve me as motivation
              i absolutely agree with not getting a toy i dont think that will change how she feels about me maybe it will feel different and "better" for her but at the end of the days i feel like im putting way too much thought into this and i can just speak for everyone when i say is not healthy. Also honestly i dont feel like ill ever "need" to do PE so if i do end up doing yeah its cause i want to please my girl more but at the end of the day thats my main goal! Im sure most guys can agree with me on this even tho it sounds shallow but its all about pure intentions.

I feel like im walking on "thin Ice" when specially with this post and i dont mean to bring up any insecurities but i honestly feel like theres a perfect pussy out there for every dick. So to say the least we arent 100% sexually compatible if you understand me but then again i have been with girls that i fit perfectly in the pouch and to this day i have always enjoyed myself more with girls that can take more than what i got forsure! So sincerely speaking Man, Woman, boys and girls yes bigger is better in cases like mine. But i think its a little special if your with someone that doesnt fit your pouch perfectly and still have a strong bond and healthy relationship. Cheers to all the sincere, honest and good people on this forums thanks for your time!

Im 25 years old M with good sexual experience and past and hopefully someone reads this and realizes that although your dick dont fit the pouch properly or how you want it to doesnt mean anything except the fact that you love each other enough to not let life bring you down to the ground and ruin something that could of been special. So grow your mentality before you grow your dick!

pz out sincerely thanks to everyone who took their time to chat and leave personal opinions!
              Undead
              Last edited by Undead; 04-10-2017, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X