Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up? Beginning my quest for a better me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up? Beginning my quest for a better me.

Hello there. I am a 22 year old guy. I joined PEGym as part of a larger quest for myself to better myself as a whole. The big reason I'm here is partially because I am the least endowed of all the men in my family and I want to basically have a bigger schlong. Right now I'm deployed so time to do pe is minimal. I have been lurking for a few months now and decided to join to get feed back. I plan on starting tomorrow so wish me luck!

Army guy? Anway, welcome golliwog I am sure your journey is going to be great! Looking forward to hearing from you. Good luck.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Good stuff dude. You will make your penis grow depending on how dedicated you are. Once you get lazy, the gains stop.

Start a progress log in the Progress forum. What routine are you starting?
      Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Welcome.

22years old is a good age to start, enjoy your journey.

Comment

Welcome to PE!
          To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
            Good stuff dude. You will make your penis grow depending on how dedicated you are. Once you get lazy, the gains stop.

Start a progress log in the Progress forum. What routine are you starting?
            I was thinking of starting with JP's beginner routine. It's pretty comprehensive and I've already started using the helicopters with good results.

Comment

Working...
            X