Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insecure and unmotivated

Hi guys,
    New here. I'm crippling insecure about my penis size. It is 4.5" x 4.5" NBPEL...and I just feel demotivated looking at it. I feel worthless. I feel like a defect. I'm not naive, I know doesnt size matters to women. I'd just be happy to be 6" nbpel and 5" thick. Unfortunately its a long way ahead even if PE does work. I just don't know what to do. I feel worthless. Has anybody else started with this size and attained their goals? I'm still skeptical that this works. Any feedback would be appreciated...

Do JP90 and see what happens. Work on what you don't like about yourself, no need to wait.

Yes people do hit their goals, I wasn't even trying and I saw gains in my first few weeks. Not huge gains but gains and more importantly better hardness.

Most important thing is your dick works. I take it yours works? Give JP90 a shot and ask any questions you have on this forum. What do you have to lose? All the info is free.
    Last edited by KMWylie; 07-13-2017, 01:23 PM.
    7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
    8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
    8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
    8 X 6 goal
    8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Only go with the positives. Leave your negatives along side the road of progress.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

First off you should be using BPEL for measuring. The fat pad can vary a lot between individuals so it's not a good comparison measurement.

Some of the biggest gainers here started out with a penis about the size of yours. PE works and you can reach your goal but you will need to be motivated and dedicated to get there. It's all up to you now, to achieve what you want you need to put in the work.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Having the right mind set is vital for making this type of training work. PLEASE read the following before you begin any training: Please Read First
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I know it takes time..its just hard since I have to do PE in stealth.
            I've done jp90 for a month before a long time ago and didn't see any results other than 1/8" EQ.

Im focusing on length for now. Currently I started Jelqing for 10 mins in the morning after I wake up. Then 5 way stretches 4x30 seconds in the evening. I also tend to skip warmups due to time constraints...what do you guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by lbob975 View Post
              I know it takes time..its just hard since I have to do PE in stealth.
              I've done jp90 for a month before a long time ago and didn't see any results other than 1/8" EQ.

Im focusing on length for now. Currently I started Jelqing for 10 mins in the morning after I wake up. Then 5 way stretches 4x30 seconds in the evening. I also tend to skip warmups due to time constraints...what do you guys think?
              Warm ups are very important for training purposes.

You may not need jelqs if you're focusing on length and already performing stretches.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Welcome to PEGym, lbob975!

If you're looking for some reassurances that PE does work, check out all of the posts in -- Success Forum

Thousands of posts of guys who've had real, measurable success.

Second, I noticed you mentioned you're PEing in stealth. That can definitely be difficult. Check out this article - Private Penile Enhancement

Ask questions, update us on your progress, and post often. That'll help keep you motivated to stay consistent. And, consistency is what you're going to need.

Read this too -- New to Penis Enlargement? Start Here!

You'll find all the core info you need to get off safely and efficiently. This includes our most popular beginner's routine, as well as videos on how to do most of the exercises.

I look forward to hearing more from you!
                Kimberly
                PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

I find wet towels or hot rice socks actually kind of reduces my plump state...it's weird. Also wouldn't light jelqs (50%) contribute to length as well?

Comment

Originally posted by lbob975 View Post
                    I find wet towels or hot rice socks actually kind of reduces my plump state...it's weird. Also wouldn't light jelqs (50%) contribute to length as well?
                    Low erection jelqs (with little to no lube) do target length.

Have you tried the hot soak for warming up/warming down?

Comment

Welcome to the gym! PE absolutely works. Realistic goals, staying safe and consistent ALONG with a positive attitude can do amazing things. You're not a defect. Love your penis, make it healthier and even if it takes a while (which it does), if you knew for certain you'd gain even a quarter or half an inch in a year, you'd take that deal, right?
                      Stick around read a lot and have fun. This place rocks.
                      5/15/17 | BPEL: 6.50, MEG: 4.75 BEG: 5.00
                      1/10/18 | BPEL: 7.25, MEG: 5.20 BEG: 6.20

"Only the united beat of sex and heart together can create ecstasy.” ― Anaïs Nin

Comment

Thank you everybody for the words of encouragement. Keeping a positive mindset is foreign to me but I'm going to persist in becoming a changed man w/ a changed penis.

Comment

Working...
                        X