Evening folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening folks

Thanks for having me here. I've been reading a bit on here and probably won't be commenting much until I have a good handle on things.

So, long and the short of it is I'm looking to increase my EQ without any length or girl gains. I'm already well hung but as I near 40 years old I don't have the same pep in my step. Yes alot of that is because as I've aged I haven't taken care of my physique the way I used to. But I'm getting a handle on that. Don't get me wrong. I'm not completely out of shape. I'm right at 265lbs and 6'4" with a BMI of 17% (had an appointment at the VA yesterday). In my prime I always floated around 230 240. But will get back down to that.

I simply don't get the same raging hardons like I did in my twenties and early thirties. Like I said, some or that may simply be because I've gained twenty or so pounds in the last half decade. But yeah anyway. I've been to the doc and he said my testosterone levels are still above average for my age. My blood pressure is a little high but that should come back down now that I've changed my diet cut back on the booze and am getting back to the gym.

So yeah. I have a lot of reading to do. But in the interim any advise is welcome.

Hey Thumper!

Welcome to the Gym.

You have already identified two of the best ways to improve erection quality (EQ) - healthy eating and exercise. Once you loose the 20 lbs., you should see some improvement.

I suffer with diabetes induced ED and found that jelqing helped with my EQ
    Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Huh bmi of 17% ???????

Comment

What's your question Pegasus?

Not to big. From what I understand Jelqing is primarily used for girth gains with some length gains. I am looking to avoid getting any bigger.

I've used some supplements in the past to get hard like I used to. But don't like the idea of being dependant on them. So I'm here instead.

Comment

Hi Thumper go to the exercise and health forum on there your find NOWHARDS MIX this may be what you looking for, what it will do is clean your blood and good clean blood leads to good erections, its all very simple to do and take and cheap on the pocket, try the 12 week trial and see if that gets you harder.

Any questions at any time just PM me.

NOWHARD

Comment

Thanks. I'll check it out.

Comment

Bmi is not expressed as a percentage.

Comment

Your bmi is circa 31 btw Thumper . So I take it the 17 means something else entirely. I would suggest body fat % but that is unlikely unless you have used roids .

What were the numbers on the testosterone test?

Good luck with your fitness goals . Certainly better fitness often helps eq a kegel/rk workout and edging can also help.

Comment

What are you calling BMI? Body mass index is the percentage of fat.

No. Never used roids. Rarely even used suppliments. But up until I had my shoulder worked on and my knee replaced I worked out religiously. Chalk it up to good genetics a lifetime of working physically demanding jobs and nearly a decade and a half in the Corps. As for my t levels. I don't remember the exact numbers but in the low 800s.
                  Thumper39
                  Last edited by Thumper39; 11-09-2017, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper39 View Post
                    What are you calling BMI? Body mass index is the percentage of fat.

No. Never used roids. Rarely even used suppliments. But up until I had my shoulder worked on and my knee replaced I worked out religiously. Chalk it up to good genetics a lifetime of working physically demanding jobs and nearly a decade and a half in the Corps. As for my t levels. I don't remember the exact numbers but in the low 800s.
                    No, body massage index or BMI is your weight in kilograms divided by your height in meters squared. It's used as a indicator for what you should weigh based on men of your same height. Body fat percentage is the percentage of fat on your body. The two are NOT one in the same thing.

Let's do the math here. If you are 265lbs and 17% body fat then you have a lean body mass of 220 pounds. If that were at all true you would be under 9% body fat if you lost 25lbs. Just going off of those numbers you would have a sick pack after 4-6 months of dieting... You tell me if that's bullshit, I don't know, but men with that much muscle mass are extraordinarily rare and workout all the time.
                    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Ok then they've been calling it the wrong thing for a lot of years. Either way.

Your math doesn't sound too far off. Though when I was where I'd like to get back to I was at 12% I don't like being under 10. Was cold tired and cranky all the time when I cut up that much.

And yeah. I reckon guys built like this aren't the norm. But other than the 8 months I took off for my surgeries and the last year and a half at this job my work has always been strenuous to say the least.

Comment

You were never at 10 or 12% body fat. You're still confusing body fat percentage with body mass index. Here is what body fat percentages look like. https://ketogains.com/wp-content/upl...09/BF-Male.jpg

Look at the top row, second picture to the left, that is what 10-12% body fat look like.

Your rational for being in shape, not 10% bf, is flawed. What you're describing is hormonal changes from dieting for too long, namely low leptin, an increase in ghrelin, low testosterone, and high cortisol. All of this adds up to an increase in hunger, low metabolism, anxiety, and depression... Plus some really messed up Drea's about food.

But these effects can be reversed with a diet break, or a few refeed days, and some smart food choices. If you're a guy who is always hungry like I was you probably need a lot more fat too keep yo feeling full and feeling warm when the weather gets cold.

You want to talk about strenuous work.. if you're 265lbs and carrying around 80-100lbs of excess weight your body is already going through strenuous work. The stress your heart has to go through just to pump blood throughout your body at 250lbs when you're resting is enough to enlarge and weaken it. The impact of running on your knees, hips, back, and ankle is enough cause lifelong problems. Need I go on?

I'm not trying to get on you but I'm trying to highlight the severity of the health problem that lie ahead of you don't do something about this now. You don't want give yourself type II diabetes, a lifetime of back and knee problems, and heart problems down the line. You could lose 65lbs in less than a year and be down to about 20% body fat (pictured top right in the pic.)

Comment

Ummm actually it is rare to confuse bf% and bmi they are very different things. Anyone around a gym for any time should know that.

So lets see you are 265 at 17% bf and you have not done weights for some time . Uh huh so at an athletic 12%bf you would weigh 250 lb odd without any special training or diet and you are lifetime roid free . Look excuse me for saying this is just all very unlikely .

Comment

Jesus people. I know what my body fat is and what it was. I had to get taped and calipered after every single PFT I took when I was in. If you're over your max weight regardless if you have a six pack or not you have to have your body fat measured to make sure you're within standards. They called it BMI. My bad for using the same terms the rest of the crayon eaters used. And I was at the VA yesterday. As part of my physical they check your body fat they too call it BMI.

Divider. It could have been dieting and loosing too fast. That does make sense. When. I got down that low in body fat I was getting ready to go through RSAS so I did overdo things. Once I got done with that I went back to my normal routines and felt good again.

Though. I already have knee problems. Like I said earlier, But not cause of my weight. Rather cause of the Corps then working in the oil patch after I got out.
                            Thumper39
                            Last edited by Thumper39; 11-09-2017, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Crayon eaters? I was in the Navy and never heard any one confuse the BMI rope and choke for body fat percentage.

Comment

Working...
                              X