New to PEGym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to PEGym

I actually enjoy this stuff! I started PE approximately 15 years ago and have made some permanent gains. Just not as long as I want to be yet.
    NBPEL: 5.75"
    EG: 5.85"

01/01/2018
    BPEL: 7.25"
    BEG: 6.5"

Goal:
    BPEL: 8"
    BEG: 7"

"I'm just a big hairy American winning machine" - Ricky Bobby

Welcome to the forum!

Please feel free to tell us more about your training experiences!
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Welcome to the gym, I have been here many years and I have learned a lot and really enjoy it. Wow it's nice to have someone with so much experience join, I hope we can get some advice on how to do pe safely and successfully.

Comment

Welcome to the gym JackDiamond!

Congratulations on your gains and good luck with future ones!
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Welcome aboard JD! Glad you decided to join in the madness that is pegym. 15 yrs is impressive! Do feel free to tell us how your PE journey began, how you found out about PE and so forth. G'day!
          Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
          Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
          4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Welcome to the gym!
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks guys, So a little about me I found PE many years ago and have given it several tries and have made some decent gains, but I usually get off my routine after a few months and then come back to it a couple years later. Over the years I've gained some in length and girth and cemented those gains. It's hard to know exactly how much I've gained since when I started I didn't measure BPEL or BEG and now those are the numbers that are most important to me. However, I can measure MEG still and it's a tad over 6" so that's roughly a quarter inch in girth gains when I've never really been interested in girth gain. My original length measurement of 5.75" was NBPEL and now I'm almost 6.3" NBPEL. My signature has a goal of 7"BEG because that's actually the maximum I want to be for girth!
              NBPEL: 5.75"
              EG: 5.85"

01/01/2018
              BPEL: 7.25"
              BEG: 6.5"

Goal:
              BPEL: 8"
              BEG: 7"

"I'm just a big hairy American winning machine" - Ricky Bobby

Comment

Working...
              X