Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! I am IWBB And this is how I started

Name: IWBB (I Will Be Bigger)
    Started PE: I've tried it as early as in 2016, but back then didn't know how to train so got no results. Started PE again 8.20.2018 with JP90.
    Goals: First, my most important goal is to do everything carefully and with knowledge. Second goal is to increase my BPEL.

Hi! I am IWBB and I've started my PE journey recently. I have some background with this, but never got too much into it. I tried it briefly back in 2016, but I didn't know this forum nor the proper techniques- I got no results. I started PE again last August. I've gained about 0.25" of length so far (BPEL) and that's good, since it's my goal to gain length. I did the JP90 for about 1.5 months (yes, I know it's supposed to be practiced for 90 days). After my 1.5 month JP45, I started to use ADS, around 1-5 hours a day with increasing hours.

I use a measuring stick with lines drawn using a black permanent. I have very high EQ (about 9-9.5) so for me it's easy to measure my BPEL. My flaccid is too unreliable and changes it's length during the day so I can't measure it. Girth is another thing, and I'll maybe start training it after I reach my length goals, I am better at completing one task at a time.

Hope I can get some useful insights from experienced PE'ers. Thanks for reading! I hope you have a nice day!
    Started my journey last year and got some gains. Then I quit due to lack of motivation and time. Now I'm back more dedicated and with a little bit different approach!
    First goal: gaining back the results I got last year! And going beyond!

Hi
    +0,25 so soon is very good.
    It seems that manual is working for you so continue your JP90 days.
    From there you have 2 choices , either to continue with advancing manuals more intensity/time or add an extender or hanger

Comment

Thanks for your contribution TeoDeles!

Well, I've had a very hectic few weeks with little to zero opportunities to complete any manual PE-exercises. I've instead used this ADS that I can wear under my pants.
      I think you're right, that the manual exercises are very effective for me. I will consider adding another 45 days of JP90 and maybe dropping the ADS or only using it if I can't complete the manual.
      Started my journey last year and got some gains. Then I quit due to lack of motivation and time. Now I'm back more dedicated and with a little bit different approach!

Comment

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your gains!
        Start: 9/23/2007
        BPEL: 5.9"
        BEG: 5.4"
        FL: 3"

Current:
        BPEL: 7"
        BPFSL: 7.2"
        BEG: 5.9", MEG: 5.4"

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Congrats on your gains!

Make sure an go to the START HERE! at the upper left of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all of the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively. If there is anything you don't understand be sure to ask questions.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hey IWBB!

Welcome to the Gym

I agree that It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thanks for your attention mailman, Cavalier and not2big!

Cavalier, I checked that link and it was very helpful! I am going to indeed start the JP90 again and continue from where I left.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Are you not feeling anything from the girth portion of the routine you're following?
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hi Big Al! Thanks!

I'm currently following the JP90 routine. Started it again today after some time off. The girth portion feels right (I can feel the jelqs pretty well). The V-jelq initially caused some issues with my turkey-neck (I didn't have it before- could the fast gains cause it to appear?) but I found an angle that I can use so the neck doesn't interrupt the jelqs.

Comment

Originally posted by IWBB View Post
                    Hi Big Al! Thanks!

I'm currently following the JP90 routine. Started it again today after some time off. The girth portion feels right (I can feel the jelqs pretty well). The V-jelq initially caused some issues with my turkey-neck (I didn't have it before- could the fast gains cause it to appear?) but I found an angle that I can use so the neck doesn't interrupt the jelqs.
                    Try performing your jelqs with a slightly higher degree of erection to transfer more of the emphasis towards girth.

Skin stretching during exercises usually contributes to turkey neck. Angling is important, but you can also use more lube and/or make sure to restrain any excess skin when performing jelqs and stretches.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks for all the advice Big Al!

Comment

Originally posted by IWBB View Post
                        Thanks for all the advice Big Al!
                        You're most welcome!

Comment

Working...
                        X