Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member wana say hi!

Hi guys!

I'm a Danish guy, all new to this site. Think I've got quite an average dick - but it could be fun having it grow. That's why I've joined the gym.

Also, at the moment I havn't got a propper pump - too expensive here in Denmark. Does anyone have any suggestions concerning what type and make of pump is best to use?

Hi Pumperboy,

Welcome to the site

Have you get any previous experience when it comes to PEing? (Either Jelqing, Hanging or Pumping??) It helps give us an idea of what stage your at and helps us give better advice...

If your totally new to PEing, i recommend looking around the beginners forum and maybe trying out JPs 90 day programme to help condition yourself ready for the more intense exercises/and also to try and prevent any injuries from overworking an unconditioned penis.

Regards

Stumpy-lite
    "Mere change is not growth. Growth is the synthesis of change and continuity, and where there is no continuity there is no growth" - C.S Lewis

Start (May 2010) BPEL 5.25" EG 5"

Short term goal (to be achieved by 01/01/11) BPEL 5.75" EG 5.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Pumperboy View Post
      Hi guys!

I'm a Danish guy, all new to this site. Think I've got quite an average dick - but it could be fun having it grow. That's why I've joined the gym.

Also, at the moment I havn't got a propper pump - too expensive here in Denmark. Does anyone have any suggestions concerning what type and make of pump is best to use?
      Welcome to PEGym!!!!!!!Why don't you start off with manual pe?Leave the pumps alone for a while.

Comment

Hi Stumpytoon

Have to say that I havn't got that much experience with PE - almost none I guess. About 10 years ago I used a tried pumping for a short period though - I wasn't really serious about it I'm afraid. Have to admit though, that I loved the feeling of pumping up my meat, filling up the cylinder. But apart from that I have no previous experience with PE.

Comment

Originally posted by EQKing View Post
          Welcome to PEGym!!!!!!!Why don't you start off with manual pe?Leave the pumps alone for a while.
          Hi there
          ... well maybe I have to say that I love how it feels when I'm pumping. What's manual PE - stretching?

Comment

Stretches, Jelqing (milking) etc...

Feel free to check out the beginners guides and the different exercises there is available.

Also feel free to post your stats and start a training/progress log to keep track of everything during your PE Journey
            "Mere change is not growth. Growth is the synthesis of change and continuity, and where there is no continuity there is no growth" - C.S Lewis

Start (May 2010) BPEL 5.25" EG 5"

Short term goal (to be achieved by 01/01/11) BPEL 5.75" EG 5.25"

Comment

Working...
            X