Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi guys, my name is Bob I am 58 years old, married to a beauitful 55 yr old wife. We both enjoy sex very much. I am here because I am starting to lose my youthful virility. The elevator goes up but is unable to stay there. I am hoping that I can find some advice on products and/or exercise to combat my situation. I plan on having great sex well into my 80s.
    bob58
    Last edited by bob58; 06-11-2010, 02:55 PM.

Hey Bob.

Here are some supplements I take and they help

Green tea extract
    L-Lysine
    L-Arginine
    Ginko Biloba

And a product called Ejaculoid. It's good to take about 20 minutes before sexual activity. It helps keep erections and increases volume.

Edging and manual exercises will help also.
    "Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here"

Goal
    7.5" EL
    5.5" EG

Comment

What about Nitric Oxide?

What about Nitric Oxide? I read that it can help. Any experience or knowlege there?

Comment

As far as I recall L-Arginine converts to nitric oxide in the body. I take up to 4 grams per day, and I can tell the difference from one day to the next. Also when I had mega dosed it for a week, I had these crazy veins that pop up everywhere.
        "Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here"

Goal
        7.5" EL
        5.5" EG

Comment

Thanks, I will stop and pick some up tonight. How long does the effect take, hours, days?

Comment

After the first couple of days of getting it into your system, you'll tell a difference.

Make sure you get the green tea extract also. It helps tremendously with woodies.

I would take 2 grams of arginine today and about 3 pills of the green tea extract today. Tomorrow take a gram of arginine at your 3 big meals of the day and stick to that for a while. If it doesn't help, something else will.

Goal
            7.5" EL
            5.5" EG

Comment

Welcome Bob! I wouldn't disregard the idea of manual PE. Give one of the routines like this a try https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html
              If you can, I suggest checking out this book Exercising the Penis - Penis Guide its a very informative read.

Comment

OK, I have L-Arginine 500 mg, Green Tea 315 mg, L-Lysine 500 mg and good ole Ginko Biloba 60 mg. I took my first dose at 3 o'clock this afternoon. Let's see what happens. Wish me luck!

Comment

I am thinking about the exercise. I am talking it over with my wife. I don't want her to walk in on me exercising and think I'm masterbating. Some of the exercises look painful and others just look silly. The Kagel looks harmess enough yet seems to make perfect sense to do. My wife laughed, when I demonstrated what the kagel was.
                  bob58
                  Last edited by bob58; 06-12-2010, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Try the excersises in JonPops routine, you will get a harder EQ and that will along with keagling keep you active well into your 90's and beyond......why would we stop....
                    Good Luck on the new harder you...

Comment

I agree and you can do kegels while she's sitting right next to you and she'll never know! Good luck...

Comment

She likes watching me do kegals. Maybe it turns her on. I'll ask her the next time. Lol

Comment

Working...
                        X