New and encouraged by .75" gain in two weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and encouraged by .75" gain in two weeks

Found this site back in 2016 but never committed to a PE regimen. I'm a married guy and my wife likes my dick so it doesn't really matter too much... except for the fact that I have always been incredibly insecure about my penis size. I'm a grower for sure and it seems my penis retracts to a nub when I'm at the gym or korean spa and it's just embarrassing to have the smallest dick in the room.

Anyway, when I found this forum I measured myself in normal everyday size and condition at 4" BPFL, 3.75" FG, 6.5 BPEL, 5.0 EG. I tried a little jelqing and stretching and definitely had stronger erections but saw no change in size after a month and gave up. Yeah I know, no discipline.

But then about two weeks ago I was reading an article that mentioned a tick-tock stretch and how the guy was working up to 2000 reps per day of this stretch. So I figured I'd try. I started out with 100 reps and added until I got up to 800 today (about two weeks)... after stretching today, I measured 7.25" BPEL (.75" in a couple weeks, what?!) and felt pretty awesome measuring 7" for the first time in my life. Now I kinda wanna keep going.

Congratulations on the gains. Keep up the good work, dedication, and keep us updated.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlow View Post
      Found this site back in 2016 but never committed to a PE regimen. I'm a married guy and my wife likes my dick so it doesn't really matter too much... except for the fact that I have always been incredibly insecure about my penis size. I'm a grower for sure and it seems my penis retracts to a nub when I'm at the gym or korean spa and it's just embarrassing to have the smallest dick in the room.

Anyway, when I found this forum I measured myself in normal everyday size and condition at 4" BPFL, 3.75" FG, 6.5 BPEL, 5.0 EG. I tried a little jelqing and stretching and definitely had stronger erections but saw no change in size after a month and gave up. Yeah I know, no discipline.

But then about two weeks ago I was reading an article that mentioned a tick-tock stretch and how the guy was working up to 2000 reps per day of this stretch. So I figured I'd try. I started out with 100 reps and added until I got up to 800 today (about two weeks)... after stretching today, I measured 7.25" BPEL (.75" in a couple weeks, what?!) and felt pretty awesome measuring 7" for the first time in my life. Now I kinda wanna keep going.
      Fantastic...the true test will be during the bedroom and she notices the difference.
      How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
        Fantastic...the true test will be during the bedroom and she notices the difference.
        LOL she already mentioned how hard I was the last time we had sex and she wanted a second round a couple hours later.

Comment

LOL she already mentioned how hard I was the last time we had sex and she wanted a second round a couple hours later.
          Best...news...ever.
          How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Congratulations on the gains.

Please drop the routine here
            Start 20/05/2020
            BPEL: 6.1
            NPEL: 5.7
            MEG: 4.5
            BEG: 5.O

CURRENT
            BPEL: 6.375
            NBPEL: 5.875
            MEG: 4.75
            BEG: 5.0

SHORT TERM GOAL
            BPEL: 7.0
            NPEL: 6.5
            MEG: 5.0

GOAL
            BPEL: 7.5
            NBPEL: 7.0
            MEG: 5.5

Comment

keep it that way bro <3
              :angel:I'M FROM THE LAND OF THE Warriors , Real Fatal , Real Soldiers:angel:
              We Dropping Bombs
              :boxing:We Making Moves , We Never Lose:boxing:

Comment

Welcome to the forum- and congratulations on your gains!
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

What’s the famous stretch ? Can you explain how to do it ? Basically what you did in detail to obtain your results.

Comment

Originally posted by gokuuun View Post
                    What’s the famous stretch ? Can you explain how to do it ? Basically what you did in detail to obtain your results.
                    Apparently I was doing this without knowing it: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-routine.html

Comment

Update... Visually, I thought I had gained a tiny bit more but measured 7.25 again today. But measuring is not really my strong suit, I must say. Rulers kind of kill my erection. Haven't measured girth in a while.

I've been a little inconsistent with my routine so I probably need to start tracking with a daily journal and maybe even daily measurements to track progress over time. Erections from one day to the next vary. Plus, realistically, I'm getting hardest when I'm with my wife and I'm not going to bust out a ruler mid-pump. LOL

Comment

Attempt to "surprise" measure. By this, you have your measuring implements available but don't plan to measure. When you do get a peak EQ erection, then without hesitating you immediately measure yourself. The immediacy doesn't allow for the time for any anxieties to kick in.
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Apparently I was doing this without knowing it: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-routine.html
                          This was the "tick tock" technique you referred to in OP?

Comment

Yes! I had read an article somewhere else online describing it and the author mentioned good gains and indeed I experienced the same.

Latest from me = very lax on the routine over the past two months, probably only 6-8x in that time so once a week. But I did notice that when I'm flaccid, my foreskin often overlaps my head by about a quarter inch (I'm circumcised). I love that.

One of the reasons I've been lacking is my routine was to do my stretches and squeezes in a hot bath. I figured this would be a kind of enjoyable way to do a warmup without a sock full of rice. But I guess sometimes life gets in the way of a bath a day.

On another note during the past two months orgasms during sex have been mind blowing and basically give me tremors for a couple minutes afterwards (like deep body shaking chills and shivers). The only other orgasms I've had like this are when I was into riding dildos and prostate stimulation.

I'll try to get back to stretching and see if I can remember to put a ruler in my bathroom.

Comment

Wow, great update TheBlow ! Really nice. Free Pizza, anyone ?
                              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                              X