sup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sup

well i just started PE a few days ago so i'm new here. Well to start with i'm 8"x4 1/4" erect. which i know is pretty big, but my flaccid isn't all that great. i hope to make my flaccid much larger and gain in girth and length and eventually become 10"x6". sounds tough but i'll give it a shot.

Welcome to the Gym, hahayeah2007!
    Thanks for joining and thanks for posting. Here are a few very useful links:
    Beginner's Penis Enhancement Checklist
    JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine (An excellent beginner routine but don't start out doing it 5 days a week!)
    Measurement Abbreviations and Acronyms (This will help you understand the terms that everyone uses around here.)
    Start a Journal/Log! (This one will help you start a log. A log is a great place to keep track of your progress and workouts, and it makes it easy for others to pitch in with suggestions and comments.)
    How long did it take you to gain an inch in length? (This one will give you some ideas about how quickly people gain.)
    Read lots of threads and articles and ask lots of questions!
    Good luck!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Welcome ha ha yeah

You got great leangth! Happy gains!
      July (2010) (OCT 1 2011)
      NBPL 6.2~6.5 7.15
      BPL 7 7.65
      EG 5 5.5
      HEAD 6.3 6.5

Final
      8.5X 6.5
      Head 8
      Anyone bettering themselves is my motivation! This means you!:biggrin1:

Comment

Welcome sounds like some girth would balance you out.

Comment

Welcome to the boards!

Comment

Welcome to the gym haha!

Comment

Working...
            X