Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello there, 21-dutchy :-)

Hello all,

Well I guess it's time for me to introduce myself. I've been introduced to PE by longstretch( I don't think he's on these forums but on a other forum).

So I was wondering where to start, so much information to get a large pecker. I do have found my motivation though.

I want to fit in a toilet rol, and be around 7-8 i think im around 6ish now.

Would the linear newbie routine be a good way to start? Also i tried jelqing before but the skin around the top of my glans became very red and hurted, I guess I might did it too hard or should I continue when i have these pains?

Hi Bjorn89,
    A beginner routine is definitely what we all need at the beginning.
    Be careful with jelqing at the beginning: it shouldn't hurt. I think most people will agree that if it hurts, it's not good at all.
    Best luck
    Waylander
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Editor
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Waylander; 08-04-2010, 12:02 PM.
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Hey mate, yeah the basic beginner routine is great, something like 10 min warmup, 10 min stretches and 10 min jelqs. JP's 90 day routine is also very highly regarded, i myself can vouch for it. Take it very easy at first, and you'll come to understand your dick a lot more, and the technique and intensity that suits you personally.

Pain is a no-no mate. I'd start out as light as possible, even too light, and take it from there. I'd imagine you were squeezing a bit too hard there, hence the pain and redness. Read the threads on PI's, and base your workouts around how your dick feels. All the best!

Comment

Thankyou for the warm welcome!

Where can I find JP90 routine? Yeah, I guess I'll let my dick rest a bit it still hurts slightly.

Comment

Welcome Bjorn, It would be advisable to do some reading up before jumping in. Start with this link and read the attched links it has.

PEGym Forums - Announcements in Forum : Beginner's Forum

Comment

Working...
          X