Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hey guys! Obviously this is just my second post... :d

I'ts great and (rather funny) I came across this site. I didn't even realize that this community exists with hundreds of members across the globe! I'll update my details next week, I just stumbled upon Jelquing on Google and started my first earlier... I have a simple question though, how do we accurately measure girth? I usually use a tape measure to measure the circumference of my tool... Am i doing the right thing? Sorry if this is already posted elsewhere, i'm still browsing through the forums

I'm 26y/o btw, Asian and looking forward to at least growing 1" in length (i really want to focus on my girth though)

Welcome. Yes you are measureing ok .

Comment

Ah, good.. Ok...

Comment

Welcome aboard shipmate!
        Have you been reading the beginner's threads? There is a lot of information there.
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

welcome welcome! yes sir! it is a great place to be if you want to improve your.. hmmm... Equipment. Check the n00b areas, (Beginner's Forum) and soak in all the important information. Pick a routine and head towards making your Man-Log bigger

Comment

Well it's a good place; I don't know if it has broken into greatness yet but maybe with your participation we can get over that hurdle and become great. Welcome to "da place"!
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Welcome Jethro! Stick with PE and you will gain!
              To me, there is no shame in PE. It's no different than when guys first began to lift weights/bodybuild and it was a fringe thing. Now it's mainstream.

Comment

Hey guys. Just thought id checkin again. Been doing jelqs every morning before heading to work. By tomorrow ill start measuring.

Do the jelqs have to be slow? Im doing 100+ reps daily for the past five days and im just wondering if they have to be slow and tight or fast and tight? I also noticex that its easier to do it with my palm down on the ok sign. Does it matter if its palm down or palm up?

How quick can i see improvements in length and width based on your experiences? One month? 3 months?

Comment

Working...
                X