Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'day

G’day folks!
    So I’ve been lurking around for a little over a month here, and I’ve been doing JP90 on a 1 on/1 off basis (as I feel that I’m not especially effective two days in a row) for about three weeks or so.
    Before I discovered this site and the community, I had come up with a concept of PE around 18 months ago, when I started weights training. It seemed to me that it was a reasonable idea – I can manipulate my body by training it – why not my entire body. At the time I didn’t think much of it. Then recently, I thought about it again – decided to have a look on the internet; found PEGym.
    About myself.
    I’m 17 years old, living in Sydney, Australia. I’m well aware that puberty hasn’t ended yet, I still may be growing, etc. However, it seems to me that with the ridiculous amount of testosterone running around in my system, now would be the ideal time to start. This seemed to be reinforced by PESG’s story (https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html) and it doesn’t seem to have done him any harm. Motivation-wise, I don’t really have any driving force behind me, as many others have started their PE journey with – more just an interest; I guess I just want a bigger dick.
    Having gone through a lot of the advice given by the ‘vets’ of PE, it seems that, though a goal is always a good thing to aim for, it can potentially be cause for disappointments or loss of faith, which leads me to my ‘hopes for my dick’ – as I will coin it.

My Measurements
    Before I started JP90, 3 weeks ago:
    BPEL: 12 cm ≈ 4.7 inches
    Erect Girth: 12 cm ≈ 4.7 inches
    Presently:
    BPEL: 14cm ≈ 5.5 inches
    Erect Girth: 12.5 cm ≈ 4.9 inches

It’s almost beyond doubt that these gains have come from better EQ – which I never had a problem with previously. Nonetheless I shall stick to it and hopefully make some similar gains. Anyway, my ‘hopes’ (ideally, although any gain is good gain):
    BPEL: 18-19 cm ≈7-7.5 inches
    Erect Girth: 14-15.5 cm ≈ 5.5-6 inches

-G'day.

G'Day, G'Day! And welcome to the Gym. Looks like you are well on your way! Best wishes to you on achieving your goals!
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Thanks !! I noticed in your sig, you have two logs - did you find it especially motivating keeping a log and referring back to it? A lot of the guys have mentioned it here or there so it seems like a good idea; it might be a bit dry for the moment considering I'm just sticking to JP90.

Comment

Keeping a log is the PRIMARY way I keep and stay focused. I'm always referring to it. Some guys don't get as detailed, while others are extremely detailed in their postings. It's totally up to you.
        I would highly recommend starting one. Not only does it help you track your gains, but it doing do, you get a record of what works for you and what doesn't. I split my log since I wanted to start fresh for the year but I refer to my old one all the time.

Comment

Having had a look at yours, I think I'll start one soonish, probably won't have it as detailed - more just a brief collection of PIs and the excersizes each day.

Comment

Cool! It's all about what works for you bro! Good luck!

BTW - I absolutely LOVE your city! Been there a couple of times and dying to get back!

Comment

Nice - where abouts are you living?

Comment

Sorry g'day but you have to be 18 to be allowed to post here for legal reasons. We're gonna have to ban you for 1 year but you'll be able to come back and more than welcome when you're 18.
                Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Originally posted by normalguy View Post
                  Sorry g'day but you have to be 18 to be allowed to post here for legal reasons. We're gonna have to ban you for 1 year but you'll be able to come back and more than welcome when you're 18.
                  Grrrrrr!!! Good catch normalguy - I read right over the age ...

Comment

Grrrrrrr He started out as a Squared Size! 4.7x4.7

Sorry, g'day, 18 and over but continue to lurk and continue your training. Don't give up!

Comment

Working...
                    X