Old school newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old school newbie

Wow i wrote a lot! Meant to have 2 or 3 paragraphs. Well upon reading it back its a great explanation of why im here so i shant edit it. Here goes:

Hi all. 31 now, you can say I have always known about some of this, but I discovered PE as it's known now in 2003 or 2002 when I did web design and stumbled across I believe thunders place and a handful of now famous pay sites with hokey ad pages with terrible testimonials.

The reason I say I always knew, i was an AVID reader since at least 4 yrs old. You can find a lot being in the library at least 4 days a week. By 6-8th grade much cooler kids were coming to me for info. Was known as the quiet joker with lots of useful facts. One of these things I knew were kegels and the pc (and yes I could tell u what pc stood for BACK then). In HS My experience finally caught up with my brain and although not too popular, ladies who gambled on me were nicely shocked in the bed!

Now for the bad, I'm a trickle above avg now, going from 6.25 to 6.75 Nbpel depending on EQ, BUT I was a late bloomer, so even by 16 I was just hitting past 5 inches and when flaccid, maaaaaybe 2-2.5. Def a grower! Who grew up around showers, and it fukked with me... A lot... And my knowledge of the avg size didn't help because at that point I'm under it! And looking more like the man I would soon be. Older face, younger dick!

My first head (found her recently on fb woo hoo) was this girl and I actually warned her the night before that I was a lil insecure of what she would think of my size, even told her it's about 5. She was so sweet, told me its fine, come on over when mom is gone, and proceeded to give me the first of many bj's where it feels great but I don't cum. That's still an 89% no go, but in 08 I did had a woman nearly 50 yrs old, who would show me how wrong I was, this woman got me down to. 45 second cum...omg... I digress cuz my gf now doesn't "love" head ya know.....no cumming... I get sad..,anyhow

My HS confidence came from my oral and sexual knowledge so I would cross fingers the girl liked what I brought out and get to work. Then it happened... I'd already just been learning the practice behind the theory on working pc and holding off on cumming so I'm feeling pretty good.

I was 17 and I met a girl who I thought was 18 but really was 15. At this age I'm already not shy and getting older woman's number etc... Well she gave me some of THE best head, even now she holds a top 5 spot, but then I couldn't reach her by phone. And she previously was all over me commenting on how cute she thought I was blah blah. Well a few months later I see her in the subway and I'm like what's up (playing cool). She was very different. I straight up asked, why haven't u called me, was I bad in the bed or something.. And she says...." when your dick is hard its great, but when it's soft....its like a little boy's".

And there it was, the matzoh ball in my brain, that would prevent me from being that "great" fully erect size because I was deathly afraid for the woman to see or touch it to even get it hard. Such a vicious cycle.
    Did not help that I have very very long balls, rather big. Well it help with women who love an explosive nut and lots of it on them.

I was kind of savvy enough to eat the life out the pussy and then pop on the condom while doing it, hop up and stick it in. By then I was around 6 inches and on a very hard day, It looked great to me. But as u guys know, that voice in my head kept saying I wasn't up to par.

My 2 best friends at that time, we all dressed similar, heck ppl asked of we were related or twins. So one day a slim girl that had been at us both for months, and a girl I messed with, we all in the same room. Weed, alchohol and 18 yr olds..it got frisky. I knew my other boy had a rep of being bigger but like I said, I was "okay" with myself if hard. Well when slimmy and my fuck friend looked at his, I didn't, but I heard all the oohs and ahhs you expect. My heart sank, sweaty pits.... Slimmy grabbed me and thought she missed. She grabbed it again and then just turned and went to my boy. My fuck buddy knowing I was decent, was like "I gotta get him hard" but too late. Next day my female friend says slimmy told a few ppl she knew the difference in the "twins", that he was an anaconda and that I was a "bellybutton tickle me elmo" guy and my fuck buddy had to do damage control and be like nah he isn't. It help she had a nice protruding butt so they would think no way a big ass girl will be with a lil thing. Even now I could hug her. She got all the hard dick PC benefits from me that week

Time goes on, I grow, then stop, and I really feel okay...still worried though. Strip poker..I'm the guy saying no lets do UNO.... Rub my meat, I'm pushing hand away acting like I was so respectful....but shy....which totally was the opposite of me by then....

I have slept with lots of women.... Lots...so I wont sit here and complain like it stopped my sex life. That is based on my looks and the fact that I never felt I COULD be the jerk, so I was the nice guy with the intellect... Once most women cum from the tongue, my dick was like magic so my confidence grew but I would ask myself is it the amazing tongue or the meat......

I get a long term girl by 21. And she has the ass of j lo and serena Williams, and she is petite too! So I'm feeling like the man. I'm working out so now I look athletic. We were such a freaky couple, she tells me she was surprised at my size, thought by my little hands and bog feet I'd be a little guy (???)lol.
    Then a year in one day, don't recall how, we get to talking about the 15 yr old and what she said. My girl says, when ur hot it hangs okay (4 in) but normally it's a bit smaller (3 and turtle, 3 or 4 girth). But when hard it's very good. Not small...like shmedium.. (no really she said that).

I get all those feelings again, wishing a was a fucking medlarge lol... So now it's 02 or 03, we have a cruise in the caribbean and we KNOW we are freaky and want to to a nude beach. I have 6 months.. I find PE and jelqing. Streches too. That was great because I had read weights were bad, make u skinny, but this jelq thing claimed to even that out and that u could hand stretch instead.... SOLD. Spent $49. I think at better penis... 2 on 1 off, I was inconsistent. I quit

With a month to go I wake up that I MUST do it, and whatya know..... In 2-3 weeks I improved EQ, with pc and the other stuff and I go from 6.25 to 6.75 right away. What a revelation that my dick was weak and could look bigger with some circulation and veins started popping more, it looked great. I recall the 3rd week. I was walking to the office and my dick head rubbed past a part of leg it NEVER had. Ever. The whole day I went to the restroom to look and do extra stretches. My gf who was away for school for a few came back that week. I shaved only the shaft and right around the base so it looked like I didn't shave but was cleaner ie more meat showing. When I say she looked at the flaccid meat with an eye that was ahem new. It was like near 5 with a fresh stretch. Seemed to me to "feel" heavy and after sex she said "u felt so hard... Are u still growing at 23?!!). I didn't say a word but was all smiles. Heck I didn't need to have grown, I was happy at full EQ that week. Saint Whatever island we hit the nude beach, I did a stretch at the beach bar restroom and came out. Being the only young AND black couple, we got stared at. Especially with her mega ass on a 5'2 frame and smallish waist. I realized all the men were retirees and out of shape to boot, and I felt relaxed and great.

We eventually broke up, i moved, came back to my city 3 yrs ago and have a new gf (and some fuk friends....what can I say...sorry) and I have muuuuch less of an issue since hitting 30. Sort of like a "no more growing up so love what you got type thing". But after that vacation I did a few more weeks, got to what i recorded as 7, then like a frikking ass i quit, no consistency and went back to prior size of 6.25 - 6.5. Close to seven when pressing, so close I claim 7 if asked, by 5 (juuust under). But when I was doing it I could press to 7.3 or so!

The difference in this PE info from 02 to 12 is amazing! Its clear, there is more than 3 routines and so muxh case history. While I won't dismiss those claiming 2-3 inch gains, I still wonder if those are real. As for me, I know I can at least get a half inch maybe with 1-2 months or maybe just improve EQ, but my goal now is this:

I'm now right under *7 x 5 and would be happy with 7.5 x 5.5 or even 8 x 6. I hate feeling skinny, so girth would be nice but I can live with what I have. When hard I feel good, I would show any woman. It's that god awful flaccid state. I wouldn't mind being 5 in or better yet 6 inches soft and when i grow its by just half inch. Basically I'm saying I wouldn't mind being a shower!!!!! I'm such a freak, love 3somes or public sex, etc,but want to be confident to be able to "whip it out" anytime and still get a wow in the lady's eyes. Be able to not run from the late nit strip poker with hot chics. Not break into a sweat when I'm driving and the new girl grabs my leg and inches toward the cock. Not run to my boxers or toss the sheets over right after cumming.

So I'm back, after lurking here and at cheeky for the better part of 2 yrs or MORE! I need help. I keep putting it off and I just lost my job so there is no excuse now. I would like by June to have at least a 5 inch swinging bat to match these swinging nuts

Your colleague,
    "man who knows it can work, but hasn't taken initiative in years"
    777heaven
    Last edited by 777heaven; 11-01-2011, 08:02 PM.
    11/7/2011 (day one)
    Nbpel: 6.25" (6 & 1/4")
    bpel: 6 & 7/8"(dam near 7!!!)
    EG: 5 in. MEG & 5.25 BEG
    bpfls: 7.2"
    nbpfl: 3.38 in

Short term goals:
    Longer flaccid: 5 - 6 in
    Bpel: 7.5
    Nbpel: 6.75
    Eg: 5.3 MEG & 5.5 BEG

Long term goal:
    Nbpel 7.5 x 5.5 OR... 8 x 6
    and nbpfl: 6.5

Damn man, you make my Italian ass feel bad with my initial flaccid length even and I am not really a shower but more half and half. But I feel you anyway because some dudes are naturally growers. My wife's friend's bf had a penis hardly seen when flaccid but all good when erect so it happens. At least you in the 7"00" club now, my man, so be happy and say "bla blam!".
    Begin 7/25/2011:
    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Lol! Yeah it was bad. These last few years every so often I pull of the shorts and he is long, up to 4 or 5 inches, but as SOON as I see it, its shrunken like WTF, effectively telling me " no dude I was prob just hard and you caught me.... Or I'm really frikking hot down here this summer day."

What was your flaccid length before? I'm still getting used to some of the slang I never looked up while lurking. Can't find the Meg or beg . I know what the EG of it is, but what the m or b for?

Oh yeah, bla blam! I can now join that site 7 or better lol

Actually I will join there once I'm 7 with no pressing!
      11/7/2011 (day one)

Short term goals:

Long term goal:

Comment

hoping to get lots of good advice here!
        11/7/2011 (day one)

Short term goals:

Long term goal:

Comment

Hey dude so did u have any complaints about your erect size which was 6 inches nbpel right? Did u have any complaits about that or only about your sofr penis :?

Comment

Just when its soft. One girl did say something about the erect but she admitted being a size queen, so I wasnt torn up about it. I'm over 6 actually
            11/7/2011 (day one)

Short term goals:

Long term goal:

Comment

I'm guessing now after searching all day and not finding, Meg is midshaft eg and b is for base. It hit me like a ton of bricks lol. GF got home early so starting tomorrow instead! Day one
              11/7/2011 (day one)

Short term goals:

Long term goal:

Comment

You are correct. I don't have the link at the moment but there is a glossary of terms.

Comment

Originally posted by 777heaven View Post
                  Lol! Yeah it was bad. These last few years every so often I pull of the shorts and he is long, up to 4 or 5 inches, but as SOON as I see it, its shrunken like WTF, effectively telling me " no dude I was prob just hard and you caught me.... Or I'm really frikking hot down here this summer day."

What was your flaccid length before? I'm still getting used to some of the slang I never looked up while lurking. Can't find the Meg or beg . I know what the EG of it is, but what the m or b for?

Oh yeah, bla blam! I can now join that site 7 or better lol

Actually I will join there once I'm 7 with no pressing!
                  My original flaccid was like 4.25. I grew fast. I had 7 inches before I was 15 and then just stopped. I used to feel like a freak in school because I was bigger flaccid and erection wise but fortunately because of that I never got the locker room treatment. Flaccid whether small or long means nothing for actual erect level. One homey of mine has less in flaccid then I did and rose to 8+ when erect. Most women know flaccid means nothing for erection level, but it is nicer to look at.
                  Begin 7/25/2011:
                  NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                  FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                  NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                  UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Very true. It's just something I seek for aesthetic reasons. I'm actually not to down about my erect size, just wishing to get to 7.5 nbpel! That or 8 would be ideal. I began Monday. About to do day 2
                    11/7/2011 (day one)

Short term goals:

Long term goal: