Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelq forever? Bending looks scary!

Hi!

I'm new to this site and for the last 3 days I've being doing JP's 90 day beginner routine. I have the regular problems with getting too hard but i leave it for a bit and when my erection goes down a little i start jelqing again.

I'm looking to improve length and girth.

I've done quite a lot of research to plan what I'm going to do once I've done the 90 day beginner routine. Would i gain length and girth by just keeping up with this routine? Maybe even adding to the number of reps?

The reason I'm asking is because I've looked at the other routines and i don't know if I'm up for the bending ones! My biggest nightmare is snapping my fireman! The Uli doesn't look so bad. Isn't it dangerous to Jelq with a full erection? Or is that just for beginning?

It seems the savest way to excerice is too wet jelq with a semi.

Can anyone recommend routines that may appeal to me after my 90 day break in?

Thanks

Welcome to the Gym. Many guys do gain after the first ninety days, and get conditioned too. You can add reps and intensity, which help, but make sure you watch your EQ & Pi's. I would not consider bending until way after conditioning, but you can try different routines to see what suits you. Of course start off with low reps and low intensity, gradually increasing as you see fit. Have fun and good luck. Keep the questions coming but first search forums and threads because lots of questions can be answered there. Oh and keep a log and pics for progress.

Comment

First of all welcome to PEGym,

You are right to be cautious and careful about your fireman, the jp90 will condition your unit for more exercise if you ever need them in the future.

I don't think you should change your routine until you stop gaining from it, only then and if your fully conditioned, you can invest in more advanced exercise.

Everybody's different, some gains like crazy with the newbie routine others need more advanced stuff, when the time comes you'll have more knowledge and a better understanding of your penis for the ULIs and Slinkys and erect jelqing all of which are extremely dangerous for a beginner and should only be attempted after at least 6 months of PEing.

For now the best erection level is between 30% and 70%

Best of luck
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

Never jelq at full erection. That's dangerous. You should aim for a 60-70% erection. A lot of guys report that they gain a lot of length by jelqing at low erection percentage (around 20-30%) .. The higher your erection level, the more you do girthwork.

You can do the JP90 for a very long time if you like as long as you gain from a routine, why change? When you don't gain anymore (this can take awhile), you should do something different. There are plenty of exercises that don't contain bending or stuff ..

It's a good thing you realize PE can be dangerous

Comment

Working...
        X