Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I make my boyfriend feel good about his size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with the second poster to a degree here. I remember reading a thread about a guy who was about 8 x 5.5 (ish..) who didn't feel good about himself because his wife had mentioned she'd had a girthier one. I think he'd even asked her.

You obviously haven't mentioned the size but my point above is just that people get stupid thoughts into their head and sometimes it's hard for them to get them out once they've convinced themselves. The guy everyone loves and gets on with but who hates himself because he doesn't think anyone likes him, the skinny girl who thinks she's too fat and these days (seemingly more often the guy) who thinks his dick's too small whether or not it's even close to being below average (Let alone a micro-penis or something that's medically too small..).

You care for the guy which is ace. I think TJT and Tink have the right idea - vocalise how you feel about him (and his body) during sex and when you guys are alone. Good luck with everything, I will keep an eye on this thread to see what happens.
    Starting stats (12/10/2011)
    NBPEL x EG - 6.25in x 5.8

Don't tell me what I can't do

Comment

Why not tell him about the gym here and have him join? You can explain that you found it while searching for ways to deal with the situation and the stress it's putting in to the relationship. From there, just be supportive
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Alisa.. Interesting that you found this site unless he is a member here. You come to a PE site to ask us how to make someone believe he is adequate? That's like going to a NA meeting to ask how to convince your SO that occasional drug use is ok. We are here because we have a problem so none of us know how to make your man believe he is adequate because we don't know ourselves except to 'make it bigger'.
        The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
          Why not tell him about the gym here and have him join? You can explain that you found it while searching for ways to deal with the situation and the stress it's putting in to the relationship. From there, just be supportive
          I can really see that backfiring! the guy had a big temper, right? So he is a sensetive guy! Not a good idea if you ask me!

Comment

Very nice Tinkerbell!

Comment

I would be very careful about suggesting he join the gym if he is sensitive or worried he is inadequate for you..very few men would take the you should go check out a penis enlargement site well no matter how you phrase it.... I am pretty sure the issue isn't his size its more he is worried he doesn't satisfy you..humans need to know they are desired. i think he might be feeling undesired and he is chasing that and his dick is just the easiest thing for him as a male to blame for being undesirable.
              ~ If.....
              ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
              ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Welcome to the Gym. If you avoid size talk it may help. Like Tink mentioned so many ways to say i love your penis...not penis size....it works. May take time but sounds like you are willing to hang in there. Add a few more sessions of lovemaking each month and that may help too. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by TINKERBELL View Post
                  I would be very careful about suggesting he join the gym if he is sensitive or worried he is inadequate for you..very few men would take the you should go check out a penis enlargement site well no matter how you phrase it.... I am pretty sure the issue isn't his size its more he is worried he doesn't satisfy you..humans need to know they are desired. i think he might be feeling undesired and he is chasing that and his dick is just the easiest thing for him as a male to blame for being undesirable.
                  Im with Tink 100%

Comment

Why should you fix his problems by fueling his ego?
                    The only reason why you should help him is, if his insecurities are bothering you and you find them unattractive. In that case, do something from this thread (didn't really read it). If it doesn't work, then I advise some psychiatric help.
                    Into 19th Month
                    BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
                    EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Novajelqer View Post
                      Welcome to the Gym. If you avoid size talk it may help. Like Tink mentioned so many ways to say i love your penis...not penis size....it works. May take time but sounds like you are willing to hang in there. Add a few more sessions of lovemaking each month and that may help too. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
                      I wouldn`t avoid the subject! Just don`t make a big deal out of it, instead focus on other things you find sexy about him or his penis!

Comment

This is probably easier fixed than you think. By making a big deal out of his size, or constantly complimenting him you'll probably make him more self conscious, good chance he'll think you're lying or just being nice.

So my suggested solution? Plenty of sex, show him how much you dig it, pick up some sexy underwear etc. And if he get's really really defensive about it just grab his cock and carry on without him. If that fails to alleviate his concerns, perhaps you need to let him figure it out for himself or find someone else.

I wouldn't mention PE though, despite whatever else you've said that will confirm his fears that you want him to have a bigger cock.

Comment

Welcome aboard!
                          It sure sounds like he is self conscious about his penis already. If you have talked about it then he is likely to be suspicious of any compliment you make verbally. My advice would be to have lots and lots of sex with him and genuinely enjoy his body. Actions speak much MUCH louder than words.
                          Good luck!
                          YARRR!
                          Pirate Diplomacy:
                          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Telling your boyfriend you think he is sexy is not suspicious if you are honest! Avoiding it can be just as suspicious! Showing him you desire him, be it with honest words or actions, is always good!

Comment

Wow I'm still kinda learning how to use this site on my phone so bare with me.

I have never said anything negative about it. I do say positive things (more so now) but I said them before this started also.

My sex drive has not changed one bit we still do it like three or four times a day.

I know he has had past girls make negative comments. Excuss me if this is inconsiderate on his behave. I just don't think it is fair that he takes his past experiences out on me.

When he gets into his mood of telling me that I need a bigger dick, or he wants to see me get fucked by a huge cock. My whole mood changes I know longer wanna help him. I wanna run away and cry, leave him to his own insecurities.

Comment

I've done all that. It works while we're having sex,but after we have both came. He sometimes gets insecure again like he doesnt want me to see him naked. Or he gets lost in his insecurities and won't talk to me at all

Comment

Working...
                                X