New here, never thought it was possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
    Just wanted to say my two cents about the flaccid (not related to the OP, just as an observation). Do not discount flaccid size as something not attractive to us females. For many of us a nice flaccid penis is a big turn on, after all must of the time we see that way before we see it erect and many ladies I know (me included), like to see it grow in their hands, etc. There is a reason that flaccid size is part of the measurements in this site. So keep that in mind when setting up goals.
    Yes, I always catch women I've had sex with looking at my flaccid member when we take showers after ( It's pretty funny, they try not to be obvious about it but it is blatant). I guess at almost 5 inches of flaccid girth, my dick looks good. But in the end, women would still consider a man whos penis grew from 2 inches to 8 inches "big dicked", and wouldn't really care how small it was flaccid.
    PS. Nice sig
    jay1993
    Last edited by jay1993; 01-07-2013, 07:40 PM.
    Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
    Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
    Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
    Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

Originally posted by jay1993 View Post
      Yes, I always catch women I've had sex with looking at my flaccid member when we take showers after ( It's pretty funny, they try not to be obvious about it but it is blatant). I guess at almost 5 inches of flaccid girth, my dick looks good. But in the end, women would still consider a man whos penis grew from 2 inches to 8 inches "big dicked", and wouldn't really care how small it was flaccid.
      PS. Nice sig
      Maybe most women would, I wouldn't, I like the look of the whole package. Flaccid is what gets most girls going. Some don't give you a second look if the flaccid doesn't look good (so you don't get to show the erect). Personally my late husband was 8 and big whoop, it didn't do it for me. MrL4M on the other hand has a beautiful flaccid hang that I can keep my hands off. It is really what we girl consider first look. Just saying. In some instances the girls will get to handle your package before they see it flaccid and therefore know what to expect, so this will be a mute point.
      MrsLooking4more
      Retired Super Moderator
      Member of the Month Feb 2013
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 01-07-2013, 08:05 PM.
      ​Mrs. L4M
      BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
      Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
      MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Maybe most women would, I wouldn't, I like the look of the whole package. Flaccid is what gets most girls going. So me don't give you a second look if the flaccid doesn't look good (so you don't get to show the erect). Personally my late husband was 8 and big whoop, it didn't do it for me. MrL4M on the other hand has a beautiful flaccid hang that I can keep my hands off. It is really what we girl consider first look. Just saying. In some instances the girls will get to handle your package before they see it flaccid and therefore know what to expect, so this will be a mute point.
        Most situations where a chick gets in my pants, I am already at least .75 erect. It's not like they just unzip my pants out of nowhere, at least not the first few times.

Comment

Originally posted by jay1993 View Post
          Most situations where a chick gets in my pants, I am already at least .75 erect. It's not like they just unzip my pants out of nowhere, at least not the first few times.
          Good for you!
          ​Mrs. L4M
          BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
          Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
          MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Good for you!
            Haha I will agree though, that when you have a nice flaccid bulge in your pants women notice, and it can be a big advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJackson View Post
              Be patient. There are many methods but consistency is the key
              I knew you were still alive...

Comment

i have considerable flaccid gains from two weeks of jelqing (with rest days) with no devices that is very nice to see and makes me feel really good. sickofbeingsmall, yes it is possible and, in my sincerely humble opinion, you have to be smart about how you approach this to make gains. i am a noob but i know a lot more than i did before i started this, and i just want to suggest to you to read up on all the information here, especially SAFETY. please pay attention to your body's responses. i speak from my own experience. that being said, dec 26 2012 i was 6.25 bpel. jan 7 2013 i am slightly above 6.5 NON bonepressed. yup yup
                letsdothis88
                Last edited by letsdothis88; 01-08-2013, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Hey thanks everyone for your replies, and thanks MrsLooking4more for your opinion, your 2 cents is worth a whole lot more to me, its the honest truth about how women think, maybe not all but probably most.
                  Start Jan 1st 2013
                  JAN 1st BPEL 5.875 MSG 4.875
                  Feb 1st BPEL 6.125 MSG 5.125
                  Mar 1st BPEL 6.250 MSG 5.125
                  Goal 8 x 6

Comment

Why can't the penis stay the same size like erect.

Comment

Working...
                    X