Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going from average to BIG

Hi all!

40+ guy from Sweden here. Glad I found PEGym, and all the good advice which can be found here! I just started PE, and will do the JP90 routine. After three months I will probably go for another three months until summer, before beginning a cementing routine. I also have a pump, and will try low pressure (3-5) once a week (before rest days) for a combined "squeeze-and-pull" effect.

After two weeks I am already beginning to see small gains. Dick also feels more heavy and veins are more visible. Woke up the other day with a morning wood like never before. Thick and long. I guess that is a good sign... Now I am hopefully going to begin my journey from average to big.

Does anyone know where I can start a journal in this forum, to track my progress?

Regards

MrGainer (newbie jelqer and pumper)

Go start your own thread in the progess forum.Keeping a log helps get a log, or so I hear.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Ok thanks. So progress forum it will be...

Comment

Welcome to the Gym MrGainer. You are definitely on the right track. Good luck with it.
        Bondage.
        Some people call it domestic violence.
        We call it foreplay.
        Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
          Welcome to the Gym MrGainer. You are definitely on the right track. Good luck with it.
          Thank you very much! I have a lot to learn, so I am lucky to have you guys here...

Comment

Welcome to the Gym MrGainer. Glad to hear things are moving right along for you, remember to be consistent. This is a marathon not a sprint. See you on the threads and good luck!
            ​Mrs. L4M
            BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
            Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
            MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
              Welcome to the Gym MrGainer. Glad to hear things are moving right along for you, remember to be consistent. This is a marathon not a sprint. See you on the threads and good luck!
              Thanks a bunch! I will definetely keep your good advice in mind. See you!
              MrGainer
              Last edited by MrGainer; 01-14-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Hey mate!
                Welcome to the gym.
                I would suggest either keeping a progress log which has its own sub-forum, and perhaps as well as that keep a blog entry for whenever you hit targets, change your routine, start using different devices etc.
                Start
                BPEL: 6.7
                MSG: 4.5

Now
                BPEL: 7.7 (+1!)
                MSG: 5.1 (+.6!)

MY LOG

Comment

Originally posted by thefuzz1669 View Post
                  Hey mate!
                  Welcome to the gym.
                  I would suggest either keeping a progress log which has its own sub-forum, and perhaps as well as that keep a blog entry for whenever you hit targets, change your routine, start using different devices etc.
                  Thank you fuzzy, I will do exactly like you said...

Comment

After more than one year I am at it again. Trying JP90, but replacing standard jelqs with v-jelqs. Five days on, two days off. Since Sunday, August 10.

I lost 1/6" (4 mm) of my length gains since last excercise. This means retained 78 % of my length gains. Girth is unchanged. Last time I did JP90 I gained 0.4 inches (10 mm), in the first month. Second month half of that, and third month a quarter of that.

In my signature are my current baseline values when restarting PE.
                    MrGainer
                    Last edited by MrGainer; 08-12-2014, 09:58 PM.

Comment

back!

Don't miss this thread!!

I suggest that you refresh your memory and reread the information in the following thread, especially the safety instructions.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Don't worry about lost gains, they will be quick to return!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Good Luck!
                      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

@MrB8

Thank you for your welcome and advice!

Comment

Hiya MrGainer and welcome to the forums!

I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

@The Passionate Wife

Thanks! Very interesting. I will visit these threads!
                            MrGainer
                            Last edited by MrGainer; 08-16-2014, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X