No announcement yet.

New well-endowed guy to PEgym.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the gym Tall Sean! Sounds like you only need to work on your erection quality (EQ) so just find the threads with that. PEGym helped my husband immensely with his EQ, he did the JP90 routine, he would alternate how he jelqed in order to get the shape he wanted (he had a sharp right curvature that he corrected). Good luck in your journey!
    ​Mrs. L4M
    BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
    Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
    MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
      Welcome to the gym Tall Sean! Sounds like you only need to work on your erection quality (EQ) so just find the threads with that. PEGym helped my husband immensely with his EQ, he did the JP90 routine, he would alternate how he jelqed in order to get the shape he wanted (he had a sharp right curvature that he corrected). Good luck in your journey!
      Thanks, but on another note, PE is becoming more popular and everyone is catching up to my natural size, making me less special down there, why not grow as much as everyone else? After-all, the bigger the better. I want to join the small community of 10+ gentlemen in the world.
      Bone pressed top/center: 9.2"
      Natural mid shaft girth: 6.2"
      Non bone pressed approx 8+?

Kind fans call me "10/thick". :p

Goal: 10x7 by default....not an unfair, unreasonable size for a guy at 6 foot 4 & on the shy & low income side of things, right? :D

Comment

Originally posted by SheSquirts View Post
        Welcome and wowsers!
        Thanks! I absolutely love how women are on these forums
        TallSean
        Last edited by TallSean; 03-20-2013, 11:30 PM. Reason: felt it was to forward/explicit

Goal: 10x7 by default....not an unfair, unreasonable size for a guy at 6 foot 4 & on the shy & low income side of things, right? :D

Comment

Alrighty then....
          Started: 7 x 5
          Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by TallSean View Post
            I can only stand the gym about 30 mins 2-3 times a week, I eat healthy but I have asthma and no health insurance, even then, I'd LOVE to shape my body nicely but I am not educated in fitness and have no clue what I'm doing wrong so I come to terms with the skinny-fat look and weight fluctuations :/

Also, I'm almost the same way with PE, I have no clue how I'd figure out all the right things to do to actually grow or improve any or how the heck I'd dedicate myself to it, I've always got roommates or something to be doing, work, school, socializing.... Is it a practical idea that I could actually have a bigger/thicker working erection?
            I don't understand how you are so admittedly self-absorbed and narcissistic but won't take the time to research and learn valuable things to help you perfect your body the way you want, whether it be PE or health and nutrition ... I didn't wake up one day an expert in fitness and nutrition, it took lots of research and real world application .. and in the future I'll be able to say I didn't wake up with a 9 x 6 cock, it took research and real world application .. you already are 1 in a million cock size naturally, learn a bit about how to get your erection quality up as you wanted, and gain a bit more size like you wanted and you'll be elated that you did .. dont cripple yourself with self-fulfilling prophecies of how you can't and won't do something .. the old proverb is true: if you believe you will you will, if you believe you won't you wont, you are right either way.
            Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
            4.7 MSEG
            5.1 BEG
            4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
            5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
            4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by MovingUp View Post
              I don't understand how you are so admittedly self-absorbed and narcissistic but won't take the time to research and learn valuable things to help you perfect your body the way you want, whether it be PE or health and nutrition ... I didn't wake up one day an expert in fitness and nutrition, it took lots of research and real world application .. and in the future I'll be able to say I didn't wake up with a 9 x 6 cock, it took research and real world application .. you already are 1 in a million cock size naturally, learn a bit about how to get your erection quality up as you wanted, and gain a bit more size like you wanted and you'll be elated that you did .. dont cripple yourself with self-fulfilling prophecies of how you can't and won't do something .. the old proverb is true: if you believe you will you will, if you believe you won't you wont, you are right either way.
              Thanks so much for the motivation....I have actually done a lot of research on fitness but I've come to so many contradictions that I don't know what to believe or avoid, I stick with regular cardio every other day to stay somewhat fit but most strength training causes severe joint pain for months, same thing when it comes to PE. I see so many things that could be good, and then read something that proves that it could be detrimental to me and I started PE once before but ended up with a weird bead like lump in my skin, right under my circumcision scar, almost like a very hard vein that turned into a little rock, and every time I started PE back up, it came back...not sure what to do.

Comment

tell you what, you come to me with direct fitness questions and ill answer them for ya
                Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                4.7 MSEG
                5.1 BEG
                4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Ain't hard, man. Lift weights and eat at a caloric surplus (since you are very skinny) and stay consistent. Drink plenty of water.
                  BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                  MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                  BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Hey sean.. My bpel is like 8.5-8.75 your wayyyy longer than me bro... way longer... I go soft when I measure gotta squeeze an tense. And I understand the whole not being a slut thing. I'm a hot guy and I can get women but the idea of sex with people I barley know makes me have erection dysfunction. However, on the plus side, my ability to make love..... Has bested all my serious partners ex's. Your a deep person... you excel at the big things. At training and martial arts and leading and training I excel... put me in a basic normal situation i'm stressed and out of balance. Like on a busy train that takes along while to stop. I suffer with various mental health but I strive to let my best out an control my worst with balance, focus, routine and also my biggest medication is this order is: exercise, love and sex with someone I love. Edit: Another thing, do you usually have sex with men or women??? If you made love a lot with women you would soon realise that your length is big enough if not for some already too big.... I only want girth. Its all in your head my friend. I learned this. I just work on girth exercises now. No stretches just high erection pressure stuff. Oh yeah and I want more depth.... i'd love a cylinder with my width too. Also I wasn't here to brag/compare stats I simply was expressing my understanding for how you seem to feel.
                    Last edited by Yo1234; 03-21-2013, 05:43 AM. Reason: anotherrrrrr thing

Comment

Originally posted by MovingUp View Post
                      tell you what, you come to me with direct fitness questions and ill answer them for ya
                      Alright, can I start with, I appear skinny because that's when I take photos, when I am not holding extra weight that day, but I've got the belly pooch usually and it doesn't seem to budge, I don't want to gain anything except definition in arms/chest, I want to keep a slim petite waist/mid section. I've heard of core exercises for lower back pain and flat belly but can't quite figure any of them out.

Comment

Hey sean.. My bpel is like 8.5-8.75 your wayyyy longer than me bro... way longer... I go soft when I measure gotta squeeze an tense. And I understand the whole not being a slut thing. I'm a hot guy and I can get women but the idea of sex with people I barley know makes me have erection dysfunction. However, on the plus side, my ability to make love..... Has bested all my serious partners ex's. Your a deep person... you excel at the big things. At training and martial arts and leading and training I excel... put me in a basic normal situation i'm stressed and out of balance. Like on a busy train that takes along while to stop. I suffer with various mental health but I strive to let my best out an control my worst with balance, focus, routine and also my biggest medication is this order is: exercise, love and sex with someone I love. Edit: Another thing, do you usually have sex with men or women??? If you made love a lot with women you would soon realise that your length is big enough if not for some already too big.... I only want girth. Its all in your head my friend. I learned this. I just work on girth exercises now. No stretches just high erection pressure stuff. Oh yeah and I want more depth.... i'd love a cylinder with my width too. Also I wasn't here to brag/compare stats I simply was expressing my understanding for how you seem to feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Yo1234 View Post
                          Hi there. Actually, I'm only like a half inch longer than you but,

My sexuality is a whole other story, I'm more interested in women for sex, but more emotionally attracted to men, and more interested in male parts. I think it might be a mental thing, and I go back and forth. It obviously works against me as men are a lot more willing to have sex and therefor being a lot easier to get, which may be why I lose interest in men and stray back into heterosexual mode. When I'm in straight mode, I mainly want to meet women who are willing to give my body attention and get me off while they enjoy themselves but I've never been able to go near a vagina except with my penis, which is fun if I don't get nervous and thrust with a 50-75% erection, which still seems to work as my girth isn't much smaller even when almost flaccid. I've only had intercourse with experienced women usually with children and received oral sex and penis massages from many girls of all ages in the past, which seems to be more fun for me than gay sex, maybe because I feel more natural when a female is enjoying my male parts, most of these younger girls like to talk about having sex with me in the future, but say that they probably would have trouble.

With men, it's really hit and miss, if I'm horny and invite the first random guy to lend a hand at helping me release, I am functional, but if I'm meeting a guy that I'm attracted to and want to impress, my manhood shrivels up and hides and won't come back, then I fear that they think I don't have a working penis, and that's where they decide that I'm the bottom, which is comforting that they still want some sexual activity with me.

So I have varying degrees of ED issues with both sexes, which seem to come from my high anxiety, self esteem and racing thoughts but aren't the only times I am not able to get hard, like sometimes when I'm alone and feel horny, but have no feeling down there, as if I'm not sure what it's going to take to spike my interest..

...and yea, I do very well in things that I enjoy or have an interest in, like music, I've always had an ear and talent for musical instruments, but suck at holding a normal job and suck at sexual encounters..

Comment

Haha I hear you about holding a normal job bro. Not for me either. Too complex and too crazy. (Well I am) If I come in in a bad mood life is on my shoulders and boss keeps shouting i'd switch. BANG!-Knockout, Lol. Yeah bro your length is more than i'd want. It hurts ladies bro... Too deep like a stabbing pain. Even I can have trouble with females at my length. I definitely would not like 9 nbpel and I did at the start. I don't think i'm that upset with my cock anymore to be honest. Think I just got into the habit of being a pe-er and i'm still doing it lol. But yeah, girth over length for me. Optimum for me would be 8.5nbpel 6.5 mseg and 6.75 beg... that would be HUUUUUUUUUUGE . I'd definitely stop then. DEFINITELY! Do light jelqs twice a week to maintain EQ and that's that. So basically only after about a quarter of an inch in length an girth tops just because i'm perfectionist haha. When I started I wanted 9x7 and as I make love to women a lot I realised that is definitely too extreme. As you said before, the bigger the better..?? That's not the case... Not when a women is bent over and wants you to pound her but you can't and your frustrated because you can't have sex for two days because you tore her with your girth or she doesn't want you to go that deep anymore because it hurts. To be honest it's probably about tapping my own ego from having a inferiority complex and many many many deep rooted insecurities and depressing throughout child hood and late teens early twenties. Makes you just want too be the best at all times. Hey bro... Its hard to live with... I know... but in the end... the underdog comes on top UFC baby!

Comment

Originally posted by TallSean View Post
                              WOW, you are all around a big man, I'd look up to you. do you measure length non bone pressed? 8x6.5 sounds like a powerful hunk of man-hood.
                              Measurements are bone pressed - slightly over 8" @ 8.2. Goal is 9+x7
                              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by Yo1234 View Post
                                Haha I hear you about holding a normal job bro. Not for me either. Too complex and too crazy. (Well I am) If I come in in a bad mood life is on my shoulders and boss keeps shouting i'd switch. BANG!-Knockout, Lol. Yeah bro your length is more than i'd want. It hurts ladies bro... Too deep like a stabbing pain. Even I can have trouble with females at my length. I definitely would not like 9 nbpel and I did at the start. I don't think i'm that upset with my cock anymore to be honest. Think I just got into the habit of being a pe-er and i'm still doing it lol. But yeah, girth over length for me. Optimum for me would be 8.5nbpel 6.5 mseg and 6.75 beg... that would be HUUUUUUUUUUGE . I'd definitely stop then. DEFINITELY! Do light jelqs twice a week to maintain EQ and that's that. So basically only after about a quarter of an inch in length an girth tops just because i'm perfectionist haha. When I started I wanted 9x7 and as I make love to women a lot I realised that is definitely too extreme. As you said before, the bigger the better..?? That's not the case... Not when a women is bent over and wants you to pound her but you can't and your frustrated because you can't have sex for two days because you tore her with your girth or she doesn't want you to go that deep anymore because it hurts. To be honest it's probably about tapping my own ego from having a inferiority complex and many many many deep rooted insecurities and depressing throughout child hood and late teens early twenties. Makes you just want too be the best at all times. Hey bro... Its hard to live with... I know... but in the end... the underdog comes on top UFC baby!
                                Right I get ya, but I'm 6'4 and so I appear tall and skinny, when actually I've got almost an inch of pad and so I've got about an 8.3" nbpel, visible erect length, and so I don't know how much of my 9.2 bone-pressed length I actually use when I'm thrusting, and most guys here have already made it to be as thick, or thicker than my 6.2 girth, which I don't have on my whole shaft, base is thicker and then about 6 girth on either side of my mid shaft, not very even or shapely (see my pics)...There are so many 6.5 girth here and so I feel like I've got more long than thick which is not ideal. So I'm more interested in gaining girth but wouldn't mind being longer as well as I know a couple women back home who can take all of me, and I can feel that I could use some girth.

If I'm going to have vaginal sex with a woman, which isn't my top priority, I'm going to focus on meeting women who appreciate a well hung guy, and so I won't worry that they aren't aware of what they are getting into.

I'm the same way about having a complex and sometimes I just don't like the way my penis looks, I am unhappy that I was circumcised for starters :P

Comment

Working...
                                X