Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally joined!

Hi, everybody

I've finally stopped procrastinating and joined the forum after lurking for a while. Today I just completed my first month of JP90 and the PI's are amazing so I've had unbelievable motivation. This site is also very special which also really made me want to join and contribute. On other forums I've been on (non PE related) people always bash and flame but this one seems like its full of sincere people who are more than happy to help others. I can't wait to get involved with the community and to keep experiencing gains so thanks every one and best of luck on your PE journey.

Howdy Gameofinches...

We work at keeping things civil, and many appreciate and also help in that regard. Everybody loves a place just like that. At least I think that.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

yeah it seems like a very positive place I'm looking forward to be a part of that

Comment

You mean I can't bash and flame? Damn I was hoping to do that in fact I love doing that. I just have one small problem; what does bash and flame mean? If it means picking on you well I'm really good and that; just ask anyone.Well since you're new I'll just welcome you and promise not to bash and flame you, well at least for now! Welcome.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

GAMEofINCHES, You can bet your inch that this is a different place than most forums. Like you, I was amazed when I first started reading posts here, and I joined as a member perhaps a couple of months later exactly because this place had/has lots of nice members - who in fact want to act civil. (And don't just behave because of frightening mods.) That was not my experience prior to PEGym, so I hadn't at all been to a forum since 2000 or 2001. After ten years staying completely away from online forums, I think it's a compliment to PEGym.

And don't worry about CUSP. He's just full of apple sauce, and when he starts his version of bashing and flaming, it is so fun that you will want more!

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Game.
            You are gonna love the people here. Please feel free to ask questions. We are happy to help.
            Bondage.
            Some people call it domestic violence.
            We call it foreplay.
            Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Welcome to the gym.

I'm always happy to see when people finally decide to come out of the shadows and say hello. I think that you will find that interacting here, making a few new friends and having a little fun makes PE even that much more enjoyable.

Good luck
              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

There are lot's of sites with forums or information about PE, but pegym takes the cake, I love it here.

It's fantastic to be surrounded by like minded positive people.

Good to have you!

Comment

Working...
                X