Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello guys!

Hi guys! My name is Alpha.

This is a new beginning..and why you ask? Because starting today 7/29/2013 I will be hanging using weights! So I hope to gain some serious gains and inspire others who are not so sure PE works!

So now my history with PE.

I started about less than a year ago and I was just about 4.5 inches. I have experience with PE because I've done it for months and then started slacking off. This is a new start for me to start new and just go for my goal which is 8 inches. I was on and off last year, but I noticed that my member was stronger and I even had some dry orgasms because of PE. This stuff is great and it's very inspiring to be on this site because of all the members that push you and inspire you.

Thank you PEGym!

Oh so you want to be pushed ! Okay get off the computer and get to work, If not you can stay here and talk with me; I'm a bit lonely today. Just think you can get off and start to work on your pe or stay her and learn the pearls of wisdom that I have to offer. Tough choice huh? Well I won't be sad if you went to work on your routine; more productive but I'm more fun. Hey welcome back and be consistent or I will rag your ass!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Welcome to the Gym mrAlpha.
      Good luck with it.
      Bondage.
      Some people call it domestic violence.
      We call it foreplay.
      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Welcome aboard..i hope you have a great time up here and wish you a very pleasant and a enjoyable stay out here at this forum.

Comment

Thanks guys. This is what I love nobody here is negative and it's a place for some serious learning and inspiring! Thanks again guys I started a progress thread in the progress forum haha

Comment

Working...
          X