X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's time for a new me!!

Hello everyone,

A little about why I decided to join pegym:
    A couple of months ago, (specifically the day after valentines day), my girlfriend of 4 years at the time decided to end our relationship and had indicated she had started seeing someone else. Talk about a rough day. During the time we were together she made negative comments about my weight as well as the size of my penis. After she broke up with me I decided that I needed to change to better myself and feel positive about who I was and what I was capable of. I decided to weight train to help improve my mind and body. I have been very successful and am in the best shape of my life (getting broken up with is an extreme workout motivator, lol). Now I would like to improve the size of my penis to both help me feel better about the insecurity she instilled in me as well as improving my sexual abilities and confidence.

I found this site via a browser search and lurked around. Reading the forums, I was very pleased and humbled to see how supportive and knowledgeable many of the members on here are and decided that I wanted to be part of the community. I plan on beginning my journey by starting the J-POP 90 program as I have read it is to date one of the best programs for beginners.

Thank you to those who took time to read this post and again I am very excited to be part of the pegym community and look forward to getting to know you guys and contribute to the community.
    04/07/14
    BPEL: 6.5"
    EG: 5.1"

Goal
    BPEL: 8.0"
    EG: 5.7"

"If there is a will, there is a way"

Welcome to the Gym Avg_AL,
    The JP90 is a great program. That is what I started with and it did good by me. Along with the JP90, take a look at this thread https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html . Lots of good info you need to be safe and succeed. Please ask if you have any questions. We are all happy to help.
    Bondage.
    Some people call it domestic violence.
    We call it foreplay.
    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Avg_AL!

When done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

In addition to the link Looking4more wisely provided above, please take a look at the following threads.

Helpful jelqing Information (updated)

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...tml?highlight=

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...tml?highlight=

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...tml?highlight=

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...tml?highlight=

Newbie rant

Women and Size

Stamina exercises, may contribute to gains and penile health, I suggest you read the links below and follow a balanced regular and reverse kegels routine for optimum pelvic floor health and conditioning, and practice edging for more stamina and control.

Kegels: Only One Piece of the Equation to Strengthen the Pelvic Floor

Yoga Poses for Pelvic Floor Stretching - relax your muscles

Confusion with Reverse Kegels

Pelvic Floor Balance

Minuteman's PremE FAQ

Arousal Techniques

ByggD's Guide to Controlling Your Ejaculation Response

What we know so far about PE, its causes and its treatment

Edging 101

Edging For Premature Ejaculation

Edging - penis exercise For Size and Hardness

Edging Toward MMO

For invaluable tips, information and advice, I highly recommend you to visit
      http://www.thepassionatewife.com

And read through the following sub-forums as well, especially the stickies.

Relationship Forum

A Woman's Perspective

Premature Ejaculation Forum

Good luck!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by Avg_AL View Post
        Hello everyone,

A little about why I decided to join pegym:
        A couple of months ago, (specifically the day after valentines day), my girlfriend of 4 years at the time decided to end our relationship and had indicated she had started seeing someone else. Talk about a rough day. During the time we were together she made negative comments about my weight as well as the size of my penis. After she broke up with me I decided that I needed to change to better myself and feel positive about who I was and what I was capable of. I decided to weight train to help improve my mind and body. I have been very successful and am in the best shape of my life (getting broken up with is an extreme workout motivator, lol). Now I would like to improve the size of my penis to both help me feel better about the insecurity she instilled in me as well as improving my sexual abilities and confidence.

I found this site via a browser search and lurked around. Reading the forums, I was very pleased and humbled to see how supportive and knowledgeable many of the members on here are and decided that I wanted to be part of the community. I plan on beginning my journey by starting the J-POP 90 program as I have read it is to date one of the best programs for beginners.

Thank you to those who took time to read this post and again I am very excited to be part of the pegym community and look forward to getting to know you guys and contribute to the community.
        Welcome to the gym man...hate when i hear ex girlfriends belittling manhood...so fucking wrong! Anyway, on to bigger and better things!!
        Started: 7 x 5
        Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
        Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Welcome to the gym, I am sure you will enjoy it and we will enjoy having you with us, best of luck.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hey man, you sounds like a good bloke, hopefully you see the gains that you are looking for. We are all here to support and help you. The links the guys provided you with are a good starting place. Knowledge is key for success in PE
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Welcome aboard! We're glad you are here. PE like weight training requires dedication and a smart, deliberate appoach. Great choice on using JP90. If you have questions, you know where to go.

Comment

Welcome to the gym Avg_Al!

Pay no attention to ex's, she's an ex for a reason!

Good luck with your routine brother, stay safe!
                "Those who know others have knowledge,
                those who know themselves have insight.
                Those who master others have force,
                those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Welcome Avg_Al! That sounds rough.

You'll find that everyone here will help you the best they can on your PE journey, and I wish you the best of luck.
                  My Way There

Comment

Welcome! Good luck on your journey
                    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                    6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
                    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
                    The League Of PE Legends
                    2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Everyone who responded,

Thank you so much for your kind words, support, and resources to begin my journey. I look forward to the process and contributing what I can to pegym.com; as it is an awesome community and resource.
                      04/07/14
                      BPEL: 6.5"
                      EG: 5.1"

Goal
                      BPEL: 8.0"
                      EG: 5.7"

"If there is a will, there is a way"

Comment

Working...
                      X