Going to stick with it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to stick with it.

Hey everyone, let me tell you a little bit about myself.
    First of all, lets start out with why I feel the need to get bigger! I am 6'7'' (230lbs) with huge hands. As you can imagine, more than a few times girls have mentioned "big hands big ..." and then just stop talking. We all know what they are thinking and let me mention that I am 18. I am just about to head off to college and right now I'm just a bit unsatisfied. I figure I have a good 4 months before I get to my dorm and am hoping to make some lasting gains!

Let me also mention here that I am about 3.5'' flaccid, BPEL=6.5'' and Erect Girth=5.5''. So I am not small, I am just not quite proportionate… yet. As a short term goal I want to be over 7'' EVERY time I measure. I don't want to just hit it 1 time. I want to be a solid 7. Girth wise I would also like to be 6''+. Now let me ask you guys, are these gains reasonable? I have never done PE consistently before and I am hoping to start now!
    I am equipped with an x4labs extender and know that especially at the beginning less is more.

Well, great to be here and if you guys can give me ANY advice on growing, extending (beginner easy to understand posts), or anything else please post!
    Have a great day and good luck!

Hello and welcome to the Gym, keepit!

There will be some helpful members popping in to offer their expertise in just a moment or two. In the meantime, I just wanted to let you know that there are also some helpful and supportive women available on the forum who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom should you require it. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!!

Comment

Welcome to the gym.

If you want to be 7" every time you measure, you will have to keep up PE even once you research your goal to "cement" your gains.
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Hey I got one of these for quick results. Want to buy mine ?
        Attached Files
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hello keepit, and welcome.

Yes, your goals are very achievable. It will take some time and a dedicated effort, more than likely longer than 4 months. But with patience and some knowledge, your can reach your goals.

A good source of info on extending can be found in the blue bar at the top (What are Penis Extenders? How to Build a Bigger Penis), as well as our Penis Device Forum. Make sure to check out the info in the sticky about extenders.

If there's something you would like to know specifically, or just need some further help, feel free to ask in that forum. The members who know about extenders are in there, and will be happy to help.

Best of luck to you, and stay safe.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

Well it is usual that girls make that girls think that.

Yes those goals attainable but you will have to put in some time and effort to make them reality.

You never know how fast you will get to those goals.

I would say enjoy the journey and keep it positive since your increasing your penis size instead of it staying the same.

I would not start with devices personally but you have extender already then maybe you can add an manual girth exercise with it.

I would probably advice to start with V-jelqs:https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...strations.html

Make sure that you closely pay attention at your Physiological indicators since they will prevent you from going towards the road of overtraining:Physiological Indicators Are Your Best Friend

Stay dedicated and consisten with your workouts. I hope that you will realise your dreams!
            Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
            Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
            The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Working...
            X