Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The path to Sexiness

Greetings Gentlemen,

I'm an 18yo dude trying to become the best version of himself, started going to the gym, working my social skills, and finally trying the avoid the shame of a lady making fun of the 'down there'

I got a 15cm penis, 10cm girth (sorry US fellows, do the math)

I'm happy with the lengths, however not the girth, I want a thicker penis, with a bigger head (it looks like Eiffel Tower now)

I'm willing to dedicate the next 12 weeks to serious routine, then go long term.

I'd really appreciate any help you provide, I'll be reading here and there to acquire more knowledge of what works and what doesn't.

Thank you for your attention, I'm looking forward to your replies.

Have a great day.

Welcome aboard!
    I strongly recommend the JP90 Beginner Routine.
    Yarrr!
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

to the Gym TheGamez!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html Pay attention to safety instructions, then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90.

You have come to the right place, when done correctly, PE will greatly improve your penile health and increase your EQ, in addition to size gains, but you need to be consistent, patient and persistent, please do as much research as you can, ask questions, follow safety and exercise instructions carefully and remember that PE is a long term process, don't rush it up.

Starting a journal in the progress forum is a good idea, to track your progress and get feedback, also for motivation!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Helpful jelqing Information

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
      MrB8
      Member of the Month Nov 2013
      Last edited by MrB8; 07-06-2014, 08:05 PM.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hello TheGamez, and welcome.

Spend 90 days getting yourself conditioned on a beginner routine. There are a few to choose from in the thread MrB8 posted.

You may see some gains, including increased EQ. Or, you may not. But that will get you prepared for more advanced girth focused exercises.

Of course, you may find the beginner routine works well, in which case, just stick with it.

This info will help you understand a lot of the terminology used around the forums;
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-acronyms.html

Be patient, give it time and a dedicated effort. Always exercise safely.

Good luck!
        Last edited by BigO; 07-06-2014, 08:14 PM.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome to the gym TheGamez!

PE'ing should increase the health of your penis, make it harder as-well as help attain a bit of size. But it would be wise also to steer clear of any women who are that immature to make fun of you in the first place.

Good luck with your routine, stay positive.
          "Those who know others have knowledge,
          those who know themselves have insight.
          Those who master others have force,
          those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Hiya TheGamez and welcome to the forums!

The guys have provided you with some great information to get you started so I'll just tell you that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

Wow that was quick, thank you guys for all your help.
              That's my main goal this year, dedication, I'm teaching myself to never quit, stay on track no matter what, Already gained a few pounds at the gym, why not gain a few cm down there too.
              I will read lore about that 90days routine, documentation is key.

You'll be hearing from me soon.

Thank you again.

Comment

Your penis is 6" ny 4" ( converted from metric).

Comment

Welcome mate enjoy your stay be safe and everything above is great info so take the time to read over it knowledge is power and put your safety first only get one penis so take care of him all the best
                  Start Stats
                  27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
                  5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
                  Current stats

6.9 BPEL
                  5.4 MEG

Year Goal
                  7.0 BPEL
                  5.5 MSEG

Comment

to the Gym TheGamez, enjoy your time here and have a safe PE journey. Follow the thread above and you'll never go wrong. Good for you to start your progress log to post your positive and negative experiences.

Good luck on your gains.
                    GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Welcome to the gym
                      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                      X