Finally Joined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Joined

I have been to this site a few times in the past as a visitor. I've been searching for information and products (can't hide from all those ads out there) that may help me with my PE. Up till recently I have mearly dabbled in PE and haven't took it seriously for very short periods of time. I was big into stretching for a while until I scared myself stupid when my penis "popped" and immediatly went flacid. I was terrified because I wasn't able to get it up again for about a day and a half and stayed away from PE all together for quite some time. Now I've begun a basic routine again and I am greatly encouraged by the gains that fellow members have received and continue to receive. I'm afraid I'm not familiar with acronyms that are used here nor have I got any precise measures for a girth. My routine, for the time being, consists of a brief warm up then 30 minutes of Squeeze/Kegel/Squeeze, followed by a few minutes of "milking" and what I believe people on here might call "slinky stretches" just to encourage blood flow to all areas. When practical I put on a stretching device, since I've finally found one that's comfortable enough to leave on for extended periods of time, usually right after workouts. I've only been exercising since 12/26/09 since I've started again. I've noticed very little gain, about 1/4" length that came with some serious stretch marks(I'm assuming these are normal?) from before my rediculous penis popping scare. Now my exercise is more girth oriented letting the implement hopefully to do the length work, however while "Squeezing" I'll sometimes do erect stretches as an experiment, can't hurt.

current length:5.5
    current girth:unknown
    Starting Stats BPEL 5.5" EMG 4.5"

Short Term Goal 6"x4.75":)

Sorry for the confusion

No no, I did not gain .25" in 5 days, I received my .25" from when I was PE'ing earlier this year for a little over a month I believe. I never did stick with the program though due to my fear that I had injured myself stretching, sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym, logs2. Get yourself started on one of the beginner routines offered here. Good luck. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Thanks for the Instruction

I took your advice and reviewed some of the beginner routines, and it seems my routine mentioned at the beginning of this thread is somewhat outlandish. My squeeze/kegel/squeeze routine sounds to me like what is described on this site to be more like a clamping routine and probably a little out of my league for now. I believe I will therefore try the less is more approach since I've not felt as determined as I do now being part of a group of "supporters". I liked your post describing what you call down days and will be very vigilant of what my body is trying to tell me. I dislike getting "lubed up" however I would like to integrate jelqing into my routine when I feel my body is ready, do you have any experience using dry jelqing exercise equipment i.e. (canning tongs) I have heard about, if this method actually works I believe that may be the right route for me down the road. Again I thank you for your time and value your information.

Comment

Working...
        X