Hey everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome downthere!

Most times, guys who tease and taunt like that are really just trying to build themselves up, at the cost of bringing you down. Your stats are not bad at all, and fall within the average range. Which means most, if not all, of the guys doing the teasing are the same size.

Makes their comments pack a little less punch, doesn't it?

Good advice above. Stick with the conditioning routine first, and you may be surprised with some girth just from that. Plus, PE naturally increases flaccid as you go along!

Best of luck, and stay patient.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by kilgore View Post
      yeah, you are probably right. i don't think it happened as a kid (maybe once or twice), but I don't think adults do that. case in point, when flaccid i am pretty much hung like a pimple, but no one has ever said anything (to my knowledge, anyway).
      Yep, sad to say Kilgore, they were adults - in their 30's. All professional jobs too. Now mind you, they didn't go on and on about it, just a quick, "Man, you're not very big, are you?" I would respond by saying, "Not when I'm around hairy dicks like you peckerhead!!!, but the women like it, especially my length." That would end it and we'd carry on with whatever we were doing. It still bothered me though, but I didn't let on like it did. I can remember 3 for sure, maybe 4 instances of this. Thing is, every one of them had some other kind of personal insecurity going on. (Extreme weight, second divorce, lost a job, etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
        Welcome downthere!

Most times, guys who tease and taunt like that are really just trying to build themselves up, at the cost of bringing you down. Your stats are not bad at all, and fall within the average range. Which means most, if not all, of the guys doing the teasing are the same size.

Makes their comments pack a little less punch, doesn't it?

Good advice above. Stick with the conditioning routine first, and you may be surprised with some girth just from that. Plus, PE naturally increases flaccid as you go along!

Best of luck, and stay patient.
        Thanks workin' - I KNOW you're right. Still was a punch to the gut though each time, because I knew I wasn't big. A 29 year old girl at work has very serious cancer...she'll likely die soon. 3 kids too. In the scheme of things, my problem is very, very minor.
        downthere
        Last edited by downthere; 09-16-2014, 04:06 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

agreed. there are far worse things in life than being under-hung.

Comment

One thing that has really helped me feel better about my penis was to stop belittling myself. I have begun internal bragging and cheering for my penis and its size and health. If I speak of my penis I say nice things about it. I started PE not with that mind set. I too thought I was small, but everything I read said nope I was average. Now I am awesome. WINNING!!!
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
            X