CBD Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBD Oil

Thinking of trying CBD oil in place of my incredible thirst for alcohol to dull my physical pain and anxiety. Has anyone had experience with CBD?

My body hurts like hell due do a long life of bad diet and over exercise. I have an incredible amount of muscle knots and tension that pull and tighten in just about every area of my body causing me to lose sleep and what not along with being quite annoying I spend a considerable amount of time massaging my own muscles trying to work them out. It's getting better but a bit over a year ago they got so tight and I was in so much pain if I had a gun next to me I would have pulled the trigger. Thankfully acupuncture saved my life but it's kind of expensive at 60-80$ a session. Maybe CBD will help? Smokin the MJ has always been amazing in this area but I'm trying to be functional not blazed out my mind.

The anxiety I don't really care to go into but I've been through a lot of shit in my life and find myself at times especially more so at night hours anxiety levels rising. It can be quite crippling at times. A few years ago it was so bad I couldn't even leave the house or my 'comfort zone'. Social situations have always been triggering in this area. I've done a lot of things to help naturally from working out to yoga and meditation. Hot epsom salt baths seem to help a lot as well.
    Nov 2016 Start
    6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
    7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
    14 months
    +1.125" length +.325" girth

ZMA is good for sleep and muscle recovery. If you are unfamiliar with it, I would reco checking it out. No experience with the oil you speak of.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
      ZMA is good for sleep and muscle recovery. If you are unfamiliar with it, I would reco checking it out. No experience with the oil you speak of.
      Never heard of "ZMA" I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the input. Got some melatonin a couple days ago to help with sleep but I'll check this out too.
      Nov 2016 Start
      6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
      7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
      14 months

Comment

I've been curious about CBD OIL , being I'm a 1 time week user of KRATOM.

KRATOM is controversial to say the least but a Saturday afternoon of nothing but errands & housework seems to just do the dew . ROTFL

I just use it for the Energy , Relaxation & Euphoria feeling all combined into one with my choice Strains & Pretty much stick to the capsules.

Comment

Originally posted by TANGO 5/10 View Post
          I've been curious about CBD OIL , being I'm a 1 time week user of KRATOM.

KRATOM is controversial to say the least but a Saturday afternoon of nothing but errands & housework seems to just do the dew . ROTFL

I just use it for the Energy , Relaxation & Euphoria feeling all combined into one with my choice Strains & Pretty much stick to the capsules.
          Seen Kratom recently advertised at a smoke and never heard of it before. I'm guessing you like it. Heard it can help get off of other drugs or alcohol.
          Nov 2016 Start
          6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
          7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
          14 months

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBator View Post
            Seen Kratom recently advertised at a smoke and never heard of it before. I'm guessing you like it. Heard it can help get off of other drugs or alcohol.
            I've heard certain types of CBD is similar to KRATOM with helping for certain ailments per-say.

I'm not familiar with CBD OIL at all , but Kratom works for anxiety , depression , Pain relief & some claim it's weaned them off of Opioid addiction without the ungodly withdrawal symptoms.

It's even good for sexual libido in small amounts. You listen to the DEA or FDA about KRATOM use & they would have you think that people are dropping like cockroaches sprayed with RAID who use it . Truth be told , that has not been my experience with it at all.

Comment

Psychiatric drugs can be good.
              "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Originally posted by TANGO 5/10 View Post
                I've heard certain types of CBD is similar to KRATOM with helping for certain ailments per-say.

I'm not familiar with CBD OIL at all , but Kratom works for anxiety , depression , Pain relief & some claim it's weaned them off of Opioid addiction without the ungodly withdrawal symptoms.

It's even good for sexual libido in small amounts. You listen to the DEA or FDA about KRATOM use & they would have you think that people are dropping like cockroaches sprayed with RAID who use it . Truth be told , that has not been my experience with it at all.
                I see. Thanks for the info. Maybe I'll check it out. My body fuckin HURTS all day... a bit of anxiety as well.
                Nov 2016 Start
                6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                14 months

Comment

CBD drops help many with anxiety.

Comment

Working...
                  X