Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Cups of Coffee Do You Drink Daily: Answer & Win!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drink 1 cup at 6.30 morning; 1 cup at 10.00 AM and 1cup at 3.00 PM every single day.
    31.03.2018 Current BPEL: 6.60'' / 16.9 cm; EG: 5.9'' / 15 cm; FL: 4.7'' / 12 cm; FG: 5.1'' / 13 cm

Comment

I use 2,5 dl mug that contains about 2 dl (7 US fluid ounces) and drink 6-8 of them daily. Total of 1,2 - 1,6 litres (0,32 - 0,42 US gallons).

Damn those US units are hard to use. I put them there so you don't have to use calculator to convert units.

Comment

Are you all a bunch of tea drinkers out there? There has to be more coffee drinkers than this here!
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I used to love my coffee every morning. Big mug hardly any milk, no sugar. Now I drink flavoured green teas

Comment

None!
            I do drink a quart of Matcha tea every morning though.
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I consume so much coffee that my wife hooks me up with an IV drip
              -Foldus,
              L.G. Hanger,-
              Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
              www.lghangerllc.com
              PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Zero. It's a rare occasion i have any at all.
                goal--Contentment
                proactive's progress log

Comment

I'm not a big coffee drinker at all. Maybe 3 a week max if any.

Also reading the PE Bible I read coffee isn't that great. I do my best to stick to only water.

Won't win me the contest but thought i would share lol

Comment

Am I to late I just got this email I drink 2-3 cups a day
                    2p

Comment

I typically drink one cup in the morning and occasionally one around 2ish depending on how my day is going.

Comment

Thanks, everyone, for your replies!

Courtesy of Random.org, we have a winner...

RedWilly!

Congratulations, RedWilly! Please PM me your mailing address. I hope you enjoy your coffee!!

And, thanks to Isagenix for providing the prize for this giveaway!!
                        Kimberly
                        PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Originally posted by KMWylie View Post
                          Thanks, everyone, for your replies!

Courtesy of Random.org, we have a winner...

RedWilly!

Congratulations, RedWilly! Please PM me your mailing address. I hope you enjoy your coffee!!

And, thanks to Isagenix for providing the prize for this giveaway!!
                          Congratulations!
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Congrats RedWilly!
                            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I had to drop it here at the end of last summer.. I was having serious issues with caffeine and it ended in a hospital trip.. I was drinking 3-5 cups a day.. BUT throw in a singles bottle or 2 of Diet Cola or reg.. It caught up to me, and it was not a nice feeling when it did.. I thought the chest was gonna finally blow for the last time.. So i detoxed from it and starting experimenting.. I would say the real issue was actually the diet cola.. I cannot drink it at all now without getting piercing pains in my head and being very dizzy, as well as butterflies in the chest.. I don't get this with coffee anymore.. Makes a guy wonder whats in that good ol cola??
                              Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                              Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                              Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Are Bugger missed it, but I think my last coffee was here in Greece in the summer had a Frapa, but daily and being English tea all day and green tea with tribulus 2 or 3 days a week but the coffee is in the cupboard, which I do love but it makes my pee really smell.

NOWHARD

Comment

Working...
                                X