No announcement yet.

Penis warm up device?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are some good warm up methods ? I do not own a micro wave, I usually use a bath , What else is there ??

Comment

get a bathmate if you can .

Comment

I'm doing a search

Thermophore Moist Heating Pad Muff 17" x 8" Cylinder on eBay (end time 13-Jul-10 11:24:47 BST)

Beurer HK 25 Heizkissen Cobertores e almofadas eléctricos at DIFOX

but they are all too big.

do you know any of this products that have a perfect size for a penis?

and i though pennis pumps we're a scam... and the idea was to use hot hot hot water?

Comment

I use a rubber bottle and I love it, it can stay warm for several hours, meaning I have no worries at all about it cooling off. This is how it looks like:

http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j0...-BS2000ML-.jpg

It is cheap, and very durable.

-UYN-
          19/04/2011
          FG: 4.25" +0.45
          FL: 5.19" +0.69
          EG: 4.75" +0.45
          BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
          NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
          BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
            I use a rubber bottle and I love it, it can stay warm for several hours, meaning I have no worries at all about it cooling off. This is how it looks like:

http://image.made-in-china.com/2f0j0...-BS2000ML-.jpg

It is cheap, and very durable.

-UYN-
            great idea, thanks!

anyone with ideas like those?

Comment

anyone?

Comment

Non-electrical heating pad. Pop it in the microwave for about a minute and a half and you're good to go for about 30 minutes without a reheat.
                Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

And doesn't need reheat?

The problem with using hot water is that for example is too hot and hurts, and then 3min after is cool.. Is an horrible way to do it.

Do you know any non electrical with a good size for a penis?

Comment

Hi?

Comment

I am on the same quest you are on sizeupupup. Right now I'm using a hot/cold pack and it is just too time consuming for me. Just about every heating option available is. I can't believe no one has manufactured an electrical device for this purpose...for use in conjunction with all the other PE devices that have been manufactured.
                      8::::::ID > > 8:::::::ID

Comment

Yes that's very strange.

Not anyone of the experienced guys here now a very good device? at least with the right size...

Comment

Originally posted by sizeupupup View Post
                          Yes that's very strange.

Not anyone of the experienced guys here now a very good device? at least with the right size...
                          I ended up buying an electrical heating pad and its working great for me. Check it out on my other thread...

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-devices-forum/15168-new-idea-heating-device-your-thoughts.html
                          8::::::ID > > 8:::::::ID

Comment

Hi dedicator, are you getting results from your workout?

Yes for every thread i read i think the best is a electrical heating pad. Let's go with that if anyone still didn't developed a good device...

But.. Have you found one electrical heating pad that has the size of a penis? Where did you bought yours?

Thanks!

Comment

I thought about a 2 - 2.5 lbs Nitrous bottle heater lol .... though for the price the rice sock is the best !
                              Started 15/July/2010
                              Stats
                              BPEL:5.75" EL: 5.25" EG:4.5"

Comment

Hi dedicator, are you getting results from your workout?

Yes for every thread i read i think the best is a electrical heating pad. Let's go with that if anyone still didn't developed a good device...

But.. Have you found one electrical heating pad that has the size of a penis? Where did you bought yours?

Comment

Working...
                                X