No announcement yet.

The True Average - BPEL and NBPEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're right Gyrta, I know I feel a little bad about it when I read his posts. Although I know I'm over average BPEL now, it does slightly annoy me he doesn't recognise how big he is. I think he got to sidewinder aswell, given sidewinder's post in this thread.

My NBP is quite a bit different from it because of the fatpad. IMO there should be no such thing as trying to establish average NBPEL anyway, that's not standardized.

I remember in gandalf's introductory thread somebody pointed out he was WAAAY above average to which he responded 'yes but I don't believe the studies'. Since then he seems to have made it his life's work looking into average. I hope that he has figured out that he is still, yes, WAAAY above average...
    aidan784
    Last edited by aidan784; 12-12-2010, 02:36 PM.
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Pretty simple here. Average size is about 5.5". Given all the variables and everything... we'll say 5.5" BPEL. Maybe it's less... who gives a shit?
      Just get to PEing.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
        Pretty simple here. Average size is about 5.5". Given all the variables and everything... we'll say 5.5" BPEL. Maybe it's less... who gives a shit?
        Just get to PEing.
        Good call.
        Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by aidan784 View Post
          You're right Gyrta, I know I feel a little bad about it when I read his posts. Although I know I'm over average BPEL now, it does slightly annoy me he doesn't recognise how big he is. I think he got to sidewinder aswell, given sidewinder's post in this thread.

My NBP is quite a bit different from it because of the fatpad. IMO there should be no such thing as trying to establish average NBPEL anyway, that's not standardized.

I remember in gandalf's introductory thread somebody pointed out he was WAAAY above average to which he responded 'yes but I don't believe the studies'. Since then he seems to have made it his life's work looking into average. I hope that he has figured out that he is still, yes, WAAAY above average...
          Well, think about those being under average, or 5.5 nbpel.
          Log
          Measurements (Current):
          BPEL: 7.25"
          HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

I apologize !
            Octobar, 2010:
            BPEL: 8.25"
            MSEG: 6.35"

Short Goal ( 01/02/2011 ) :
            BPEL: 8.65"
            MSEG: 6.75"

Long Goal :
            BPEL: 9.00"
            MSEG: 7.00"

Comment

Accepted, Gandolf. I used to flaunt my big dick at Thunder's, (I didn't mean to), and some members went ballistic on me. They were right and I was wrong to come across that way. I did not intend it to be cruel, but, in fact, it was.

Comment

I really think the side measurement of the erect penis is more accurate.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

guys lets just all keep PEing and get big dicks then we wont have to worry. Worrying does nothing!
                  BPEL 6.75 (+.25)
                  EG 4.75

Goal 8x6!

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished" - Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                    i really think the side measurement of the erect penis is more accurate.
                    8.65" :d
                    Octobar, 2010:

Long Goal :

Comment

There is no "correct" way to measure a penis, just lots of different ways, and that is one factor that makes it hard to reconcile the results of different surveys.

As for NBPEL, in some people like myself, the skin of the abdomen sort of curves down onto the shaft in a smooth radius, making the "pubo-penile" skin junction indeterminate. The amount of "visible penis" is dramatically different depending on whether one is looking from the side or top down. Bone-pressed measurements at least offer a definite reference point.

And what do you do with guys who have very significant curvature? You can just measure how far the glans projects from the abdominal wall (along the chord of a circle) or you can measure along the curvature with a flexible ruler or cloth tape (along the circumference of a circle). Which is "correct"?

If you could do a survey that established once and for all the "average penis size" it would only determine the average size for penises measured in precisely the way that the researchers chose.

In my case, if I measure NBPEL in the strictest way, with a ruler just barely touching the skin, I am just a little over 6.5". If I press in very lightly so as to create a right angle at the pubo-penile skin junction but not depress the fat pad at all I am 7.0". If I do a fully BPEL measurement I am 8.0". If I put my erection in a pump cylinder and press down pretty firmly to establish an "insertable length" I am 7.5". So which is the "correct" length?

Comment

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
                        There is no "correct" way to measure a penis, just lots of different ways, and that is one factor that makes it hard to reconcile the results of different surveys.

As for NBPEL, in some people like myself, the skin of the abdomen sort of curves down onto the shaft in a smooth radius, making the "pubo-penile" skin junction indeterminate. The amount of "visible penis" is dramatically different depending on whether one is looking from the side or top down. Bone-pressed measurements at least offer a definite reference point.

And what do you do with guys who have very significant curvature? You can just measure how far the glans projects from the abdominal wall (along the chord of a circle) or you can measure along the curvature with a flexible ruler or cloth tape (along the circumference of a circle). Which is "correct"?

If you could do a survey that established once and for all the "average penis size" it would only determine the average size for penises measured in precisely the way that the researchers chose.

In my case, if I measure NBPEL in the strictest way, with a ruler just barely touching the skin, I am just a little over 6.5". If I press in very lightly so as to create a right angle at the pubo-penile skin junction but not depress the fat pad at all I am 7.0". If I do a fully BPEL measurement I am 8.0". If I put my erection in a pump cylinder and press down pretty firmly to establish an "insertable length" I am 7.5". So which is the "correct" length?
                        I think BPEL is the best way to measure penis !
                        Octobar, 2010:

Long Goal :

Comment

Originally posted by Gyrta View Post
                          You are a really sad person.
                          You also need to learn to calculate better.
                          this was the reason he got banned on Thunders.
                          I wouldn't mind if they banned him on here

Comment

Originally posted by Sidewinder.a7x View Post
                            this was the reason he got banned on Thunders.
                            I wouldn't mind if they banned him on here
                            Wouldn't mind that at all.
                            Log
                            Measurements (Current):
                            BPEL: 7.25"
                            HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

In reality who cares?
                              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Last question and I'm going to do PE .
                                Is the 8.25 x 6.3 "-6.45" really very big cock * (enough for 0.5% of population) ?
                                Octobar, 2010:

Long Goal :

Comment

Working...
                                X