No announcement yet.

Marijuana and PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I smoke marijuana daily and yet I have noticed some easy progress. Honestly don't see any way Marijuana can affect gains.
    If I had to choose between marijuana and PE though, it would be a tough choice.
    10/02/11: EQ 9ish - BPEL 6" / EG 4.5"

Short Term Goal 6.75 / 5"
    Long Term Goal 7.50 / 5.5"
    Final Goal 8.00 / 6"

Comment

Hey Pry, interesting study there man whilst experimenting with weed and PE, did you find that Marijuana made sex better overall? Worse, or no difference whatsoever? Also, Im not sure if it was asked and I missed it, but did it affect your EQ?
      "I came, I saw, I conquered"- Julius Cesear

Comment

My partner has smoked his entire adult life. After finding out from his urologist that pot inhibits blood flood to the penis, can't keep a hard on as long and will cause ed at some point, he decided to do a test.
        After three weeks I can tell you, real or physchological, there was an improvement!
        Yes when your high you think a lot of things that aren't real lol
        He is more productive, sleeps better. Lots of benefits.
        He has never smoked again.

He practices holding back. Although not via this gym. Just on his own. He will get a little soft but for less than a minute then is right back up. He can do this for about three hours of love making. When he does finish it's a nice size load. Then can start up again about half hour IF I can handle it lol

He masturbates often on our off days. Used to take him about 45 min while smoking. Now it's as fast as he wants it.
        The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by NOSCOP3 View Post
          I smoke marijuana daily and yet I have noticed some easy progress. Honestly don't see any way Marijuana can affect gains.
          If I had to choose between marijuana and PE though, it would be a tough choice.
          I still had some gains while smoking marijuana, in fact this is how much I gained during the months I was still a casual pot smoker:

BPEL: +0.225"
          BPFSL: +0.5"
          BPFL: +0.5"
          EG: +0.125"
          FG: +0.25"

I didn't see how it could affect gains, until I did the experiment to find out. You might be surprised how much more you could be gaining without the weed.

Originally posted by wolfmesser View Post
          Hey Pry, interesting study there man whilst experimenting with weed and PE, did you find that Marijuana made sex better overall? Worse, or no difference whatsoever? Also, Im not sure if it was asked and I missed it, but did it affect your EQ?
          Thanks wolf! I find that masturbating, edging, and having sex while high is better in the sense that you can last longer. I didn't notice a change in my EQ, but it is known that smoking marijuana or tobacco for a long time will decrease bloodflow (even if it doesn't feel like it), which will eventually lead to a lower EQ. There are ways to train yourself to last longer in bed other than being high, and I now feel that striving to be your healthiest overall is the most beneficial for PE.

Originally posted by islander View Post
          My partner has smoked his entire adult life. After finding out from his urologist that pot inhibits blood flood to the penis, can't keep a hard on as long and will cause ed at some point, he decided to do a test.
          After three weeks I can tell you, real or physchological, there was an improvement!
          Yes when your high you think a lot of things that aren't real lol
          He is more productive, sleeps better. Lots of benefits.
          He has never smoked again.

He practices holding back. Although not via this gym. Just on his own. He will get a little soft but for less than a minute then is right back up. He can do this for about three hours of love making. When he does finish it's a nice size load. Then can start up again about half hour IF I can handle it lol

He masturbates often on our off days. Used to take him about 45 min while smoking. Now it's as fast as he wants it.
          Thanks for your story islander. You are definitely right when you say that when you are high, you think differently.

Comment

Well, smoking restricts blood flow and a whole boat-load of other negative health effects.

I wonder what the results would have been if you had instead used a vaporizer? No smoke.

Interesting test, anyway. Thanks for taking the time to try it out.

Comment

Well, when I did it (without knowing Pry was) I was smoking normal. But I'm a smoker and have been since before I began PE (cigs).
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by 4MoreSkin View Post
                I wonder what the results would have been if you had instead used a vaporizer? No smoke.
                Good question, I also wonder what the effects would be. My friend's step dad has a vap but at this point I'm staying away from marijuana as I'm tired of it, want to continue improving my overall health, and focus on my life and school. Although while I was high I had a great insight into my life and decided what to do with myself, I don't need that now that I know.

Comment

I'm a bit unsure about this for two reasons

1. It could simply be because when you're high your mind wanders during the exercise and you lose focus on technique
                  2. The time distortion effect makes your reps quicker without you noticing it

I often jelq when i'm high but i use a stopwatch on my cell phone to keep each rep at perfect time. I just start the rep at 0:00 change hands at 0:05, back to other hand at 0:10, etc. etc.

Keeping track of my jelqing with a stopwatch when high has resulted in seemingly longer sessions, however, the focus on technique has given me some of the most satisfying post-workout feelings I've ever received.

This could also be because when you smoke weed, your testosterone levels shoot up for the initial high. This may increase bloodflod and, thus, gains?

On the other hand, if you do your PE when you're burning out the low testosterone levels may weaken the sensation and decrease bloodflow.

What do you think?
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...er-warmup.html

Comment

I find that weed allows me to relax more and thus allows me to last longer. Haven't noticed any positive or negative effects on my routine, as my exercises last about as long as they should and my erection levels have been good. My gains certainly haven't been as good as some others have been though, so perhaps it has hindered my results. Don't care to take a sober month to find out.

Comment

Alright guys. I'm on board -- no more marijuana. This is day three for me, though I didn't smoke necessarily everyday, and only at night.
                      Next I guess I have to give up coffee and wine. The things and interests we choose in life for there lightness and fun (PE), soon demand tremendous sacrifice from us, regardless of what they are...

Comment

Originally posted by Wazza View Post
                        I'm a bit unsure about this for two reasons

1. It could simply be because when you're high your mind wanders during the exercise and you lose focus on technique
                        2. The time distortion effect makes your reps quicker without you noticing it

I often jelq when i'm high but i use a stopwatch on my cell phone to keep each rep at perfect time. I just start the rep at 0:00 change hands at 0:05, back to other hand at 0:10, etc. etc.

Keeping track of my jelqing with a stopwatch when high has resulted in seemingly longer sessions, however, the focus on technique has given me some of the most satisfying post-workout feelings I've ever received.

This could also be because when you smoke weed, your testosterone levels shoot up for the initial high. This may increase bloodflod and, thus, gains?

On the other hand, if you do your PE when you're burning out the low testosterone levels may weaken the sensation and decrease bloodflow.

What do you think?
                        Your theory on the testosterone levels could be a reason, but like you I also use a timer to get perfect rep timing, so I know for certain I did not rush my high sessions lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmidt View Post
                          I find that weed allows me to relax more and thus allows me to last longer. Haven't noticed any positive or negative effects on my routine, as my exercises last about as long as they should and my erection levels have been good. My gains certainly haven't been as good as some others have been though, so perhaps it has hindered my results. Don't care to take a sober month to find out.
                          Of course you don't have to, but it would be interesting to see how your gains were affected if you did stay sober for one month. If you saw a significant increase in gains like I did you may be surprised!

Originally posted by paradoxfix View Post
                          Alright guys. I'm on board -- no more marijuana. This is day three for me, though I didn't smoke necessarily everyday, and only at night.
                          Next I guess I have to give up coffee and wine. The things and interests we choose in life for there lightness and fun (PE), soon demand tremendous sacrifice from us, regardless of what they are...
                          Great to hear that paradox! You are making some choices that will definitely benefit your PE. Please report here your findings after quitting those things! I am interested to know how that goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Pry View Post
                            Of course you don't have to, but it would be interesting to see how your gains were affected if you did stay sober for one month. If you saw a significant increase in gains like I did you may be surprised!
                            Once I get a job and get my life back on track I just might do that, but right now the weed is doing me a lot more good than a bigger dick would. I mean I want both, but I'm patient.

Comment

Good study!

I would be extremely surprised if Marijuana has positive effect on gains thou.
                              AP90 member.

Comment

Thanks Pry! After a few days sober and some reflection, I do think marijuana, at least in me, produced a kind of 'psychological turtling' where I would kind of hide inside a smoke-cocoon and just work on projects and be unavailable. A PE benefit would be a huge bonus...
                                cameraobscura
                                Last edited by cameraobscura; 02-24-2011, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X