No announcement yet.

Marijuana and PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

marijuana= increasead sex drive=better erections that is blood flow=more effective pe workout and recovery let alone the longer and more frequent edging sessions leading to expansion of tunica over time just like priapism works..
    S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
    1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
    G
    BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

btw I dont wanna state marijuana is an adviceable pe friendly drug... it has side effects let alone it could get you in ttouble with law..
      S (31 MAR '11):BPFSL 19,5 cm;BPEL 18,7 cm;MSEG 14,1 cm;BEG 14,5 cm;EMS WIDTH 4,7 cm;left curve
      1 Feb. '12 : BPFSL 20,7; BPEL 19,7;MSEG 14;BG 14,5;MW 4,7;GLW 4,7;
      G
      BPEL 20 cm;MG 14,5 cm;WIDTH 4,8 cm

Comment

I was an every day user of pot for 20 years, haven't smoked since for 15 years, this must qualify me as some sort of authority on the subject of smoking pot anyway(however this was pre pe). My opinion is that it would have no effect on pe but on your lungs (and possibly on your personality) it is definitely detrimental.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
        Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

i think it affects everyone differently.
          11/28/11:---------->Goal:
          BPFSL: 7 in. -----9 in.
          BPEL: 7 in. ----- 9 in.
          FSG: 4 in. ----- 6 in.
          EG: 6 in. ----- 7 in.

Comment

dont trip.. high till i die i only buy ozs of kush

Its called mary jane bcuz she gets u horny.. I still find it better to strap on my x4 extender then get high to make time go by faster. It takes me at least about a good 10 min sesh of kush to get me up therr. Then I ll eat and smoke again then workout and by the time I kno it I've been extending for 4-5 hrs. Then I ll take a break when I'm at work. Then wear it again & smoke when I get out for another 2-3 hours and be high all day. I smoke about 3-4 gs of dro a day cuz I'm grindin & the pussy still b chasin me. The stoner chicks get all wet wen they see a bunch of hydro... just a tip u may or may not know about.

Comment

always made me focus....I'm on the beer routine and it ain't so pretty
              March 2012
              BPEL-7.1"
              MEG-5"

"Bleach is mostly water. And We are mostly water! Therefore, We Are Bleach." Nathan Explosion

Comment

marijuana increases the heart rate through a drop in blood pressure.... pe likes low blood pressure....this fact alone makes it better for pe than worse for pe....bodybuilders have been using it for a long time post workout for its blood pressure reducing capabilities.

i see this being the only possible affect it could have

Comment

Your gains/lack of gains could be attributed to so much more than just marijuana, lol. Cannabis has a big positive impact in my PE routines. If anything it gives you greater focus, and it increases blood flow.
                  Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

In the spirit of the day, 4-20, i'd say its all variable. I find that my penis is a bit more relaxed, stretchier especially when extending after smoking, but it doesn't necessarily help and could possibly hinder me from getting rock hard erections. with anything i believe moderation is key. Its great for massaging, relaxing and stretching the penis, but wouldn't recommend to smoking everyday hours a day..
                    Starting stats (August 15th 2011):
                    BPEL - 5.75''
                    EG - 4.75''

Short-term goal:
                    BPEL - 6.25''
                    EG - 5"

Comment

Smoking pot makes me paranoid. If I smoked pot and then looked at my dick, I would have Marijuana-induced Body Dismorphic Disorder.

I have enough issues dealing with the size of my dick. I agree that it affects people differently, so for some, it might not be a big deal, but for those younger guys who feel like they would be better off without weed, but have it all around them, I would say, stop smoking the dope.

You'll feel a lot better.

Comment

I've been looking for a thread about this. Glad to know us stoners in the world can see gains also.
                        Start : Sadly I didn't measure but I know for a fact I gained over the time.
                        Current : EL - 7.25 EG - 6 FL - 3.5 FG - 3
                        Goals : EL - 8 EG - 7 NBPEL – 9

Comment

Hahahaha same here man

Comment

eye opener right here..

weed studies shows an increase in estrogen production, but this could be ont he right track, especially since it was a controlled setting/test

Comment

Wacky Tobbacky, weed, pot, marijuwaila, reefer, roach, herb, cannibis sativa, dope. This modern stuff is way too powerful.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                              Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

When you encounter more potent strains you simply have to show self control and smoke less. Meaning maybe instead of rolling a 1g joint, pack a 0.2g bowl.

I've been consuming cannabis nearly every day for about 3 years and have been an avid gym-goer the whole time. My max squat is 405 lbs, so if cannabis increases estrogen it must be a negligible amount.
                                eow.
                                Member of the Month April 2013
                                Last edited by eow.; 07-23-2012, 12:36 PM.
                                Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Working...
                                X