Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Puck,

This one way you could try:

Take one hand and put your penis between your index and middle finger and pull back the foreskin, then use the other hand to do your Jelqing strokes. I think this will help you with your Jelqing.
    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

This is a great thread. I think I have been jelqing with too much intensity, I lose EQ and don't get my morning woody. I should lighten the grip and hold it below the glans for 4 seconds like JP advised.

Comment

Yes thats what I do. The funny thing is, I don't do that many reps in each session, like 50-100 max. I must be gripping harder then I shud be.

Comment

Awesome thread guys! I must have been jelqing way to hard. Tomorrow I am going to try a lighter grip and see what happens. I usually use a really frim grip, hard enough that when I get to the top, my glans feel like rocks. Will try this new technique.
          I grow in centimeters, not inches.... :)
          Start: 11/03/08
          BPEL: 6.57 in
          EG: 4.41 in
          Current: 02/04/08
          BPEL: 7.0 in
          EG: 4.6 in

Comment

Zen of Jelqing

cernunnos , Just found this and I'm having trouble with the jelq . This shows me so much I didn't know before .
            I'll read this several times , as I need this information .
            Thanks ! Perhaps it will help others as well .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

This is a great thread for guys who are having trouble on how to jelq. So thought i would bump it.

Comment

Do any of you have your partners do the hand movements for u?

Or is that just not a good thing?
                The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Cernunnos
                  I'm very happy with how this thread has turned out. I was hoping some of the vets would come and give some input, and they have!

Yes, if you were losing EQ it's a sure sign that you're overtraining.

I got into maybe a little overtraining the other week, I let myself get out of "the zone". I wasn't really overtraining, because my Pi's were still OK, but I forced myself to take a 3 day break and my PI's improved dramatically, which indicates that I was OT'ing and little. I think from now on I'm going to incorporate a 3 day break every once in a while.

You should try taking a little break yourself, Slanker, if you think you've been overtraining. Try a week, and then start again with less pressure.

Cheers!
                  Ha , forgot that I'd subbed this thread .
                  Thanks for the reminder .
                  I've been overdoing and didn't know it . D-uh !!
                  Two days off !

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Working...
                  X