curious about girth measuring method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• curious about girth measuring method

I've heard that you measure your girth by measuring at the widest point or mid-shaft, but the method that kinda always had me scratching my head was averaging out the measurements from three separate points. The only sense to this method that I can think of is if you're measuring for the sole purpose of monitoring growth.

Other than that, a girl doesn't feel three numbers added together and divided by three when you're inside of her; she feels how wide her pussy is being stretched. Is the averaging method strictly for aesthetic purposes/monitoring growth? Is there any correlation between it and how a dick actually feels for a girl? If you were measuring your girth strictly to see how big it will be inside of a girl, what method would you use?

Random inquiry in the middle of the night because I'm bored and can't sleep lol.

I don't know. But I do know that woman wouldn't feel my penis head, because it's about an inch smaller than shaft, now even more. The same for length, because of the small head the usable part of penis is maybe 5.5 in not 7.

Comment

I don't think you're supposed to measure the head at all for girth.

Comment

Why not?

Comment

Divide her legs... that's the essential math... anyways I would consider girth at the base or wherever it is thickest because we do use our entire penises on a girls pussy, right! The base is usually thickest and fully submerged when you are finishing an inward stroke, and mid shaft is used during both inward and outward motion.

Comment

^ makes sense, thank ya!

Comment

I dont even measure girth... I just do size comparisons for referencing girth gains.

Comment

Working...
              X