Circumcised vs Uncircumcised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circumcised vs Uncircumcised

I'm deciding to circumcise my member need some opinions here. I wanted to know if there are any differences to the partner regarding whether or not a man is circumcised. Better sexual performance? From your own experience, do you prefer the visual look of a circumcised penis or an uncircumcised penis? I have a very sensitive glans that may led to premature ejaculation. What should i do?

Some like it, some don't: my GF tried before and after circumcision, says she prefers the 'after.'

As for the rest, see my previous post on the subject: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml#post416972

Partners come and go: do it for you. What's important is how you feel about it and how it looks to you.
    <=3 . . . . . . <==3 . . . . . . . <===3

Comment

Originally posted by Greatdane View Post
      I'm deciding to circumcise my member need some opinions here. I wanted to know if there are any differences to the partner regarding whether or not a man is circumcised. Better sexual performance?
      Most of the world is intact. Partners the world over love sex. In my own case, my wife likes to have sex more often now that I have slack skin. Before when I was tightlly cut, sex would rub her raw and she'd need days off. And now she can massage me while I'm licking her by rubbing my glans through the slinky skin tube and it's just the most luxurious treat that could go on all day without rubbing me raw.

I have a very sensitive glans that may lead to premature ejaculation. What should i do?
      The glans will most certainly be painfully ticklish at first. Then it will gradually get somewhat numb from constantly rubbing against underwear and bedding. But the corona getting directly stimulated during intimacy can lead to prematurity. (Prematurity complaints are as common in the mostly-cut US as they are elsewhere). Numbing creme inside a condom is available to cut or intact men.

What are your reasons for wanting to get cut? I'm sure the members here might know about ways of addressing your concerns without amputation.
      Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

I'm partial, and this is just my own opinion but I think I'll stay uncircumcised forever. As Rockitman said "Partners come and go... do it for you". I just love my penis as it is, and I can't imagine it uncircumcised. And as long as it not required I won't change this state
        "Mein Herz schlägt für Metall! Eisen gibt es überall...
        Die Familie der Metalle ist die härteste von allen!"
        -Rammstein

Comment

Yawn.. you're asking guys if they like they way their cut or uncut dick looks..
          Google photos and see for yourself. then google cut vs uncut.

Comment

I have always read that the foreskin was developed to make it feel and work better for both parties. Esthetics aside, I am cut and I am jealous. Usually when erect, they look similar anyway. My wife rarely, if ever, gets a close look at my flaccid so appearance is not an issue for me.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

You have to be very carefull with this, some men report loss in sensitivity over the years. I can speak for myself, I was circumsiced 13 years ago and already feel some changes in my sensitivity. I'm trying to regrow my foreskin. Do a quick search about foreskin restoration and you'll see lots of guys trying to get back the little piece of skin that makes much difference.
              28/05/2012

FL 4,52"
              FG 4,92"
              EL 6,69"
              EG 5,70"

Short term goal

EL 7"
              EG 6"

Long term goal

EL 8"
              EG 6,5"

Comment

Your dick has been finely honed by many millions of years of evolution. What makes you think snipping a bit off it will make sex better either for you or for your partner?

If you're worried about premature ejaculation there are other, non-surgical remedies to this.

Ultimately it's up to you of course, but the fact that many men who were circumcised as babies go to a lot of effort to try and regrow their foreskins should tell you something.

Comment

Personally, I consider myself lucky that I was not circumcised as a baby.
                  My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                    Yawn.. you're asking guys if they like they way their cut or uncut dick looks..
                    Google photos and see for yourself. then google cut vs uncut.
                    Once again your unbounded sarcasm rears it's ugly head. If you don't have anything helpful or productive to say then don't say it. If you think it's yawn worthy - a bit like your responses - then don't respond. Honestly, it just shows a lack of intelligence.

Comment

Personally I'm uncut - I prefer the look of cut - but everyone I've spoken to about it so far says they wish they'd never had it done..... you really have to give it some thought. I should imagine the desensitisation that will happen over time would reduce the chances of premature ejaculation.

Good luck with the quest!!

Comment

My foreskin wouldn't pull back so I opted for a frenuloplasty - great result - works fine now

Comment

I'm deciding to circumcise my member need some opinions here. I wanted to know if there are any differences to the partner regarding whether or not a man is circumcised. Better sexual performance? From your own experience, do you prefer the visual look of a circumcised penis or an uncircumcised penis? I have a very sensitive glans that may led to premature ejaculation. What should i do?
                          I have came across information stating uncircumcised men feel more and a better sensation. I believe it based on the fact that the glans wouldn't be exposed to stimuli as much,... i.e. temperatures, rubbing thighs and whatnot, etc..
                          start: aug 1 2013
                          bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                          Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                          Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                          Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

There's non surgical methods for premature ejaculation too...
                            start: aug 1 2013
                            bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                            Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                            Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                            Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

I was 26 when I was curcumcized I was only married for 6 months and was feeling pain when i went to the doctor he said too much sex was tearing the foreskin and it had to go it was not painful only pain was no sex for 6 weeks there was some difference in sensitivity
                              I just wave the magic wand at her and she follows me with anticipation

Comment

Working...
                              X