Dr. Kevin Pezzi books?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Kevin Pezzi books?

Anyone tried them? They´re called "Science of Sex" and "Advanced Enlargement"

Some people at Thunders give him reputation so it could be a nice idea if some of us share the money to buy both (in digital format) and then share the digital book. He is a Doctor so he won´t have monetary problems LOL.

If anyone it´s interested just let me know, I´ve good reputation at Thunders and a verified paypal address so If I stole your money you can come here to Spain and beat me xD

Kind regards
    Sorry for my english! I´m spanish

Metas: 18 cms NBP x 13,5 a 14 cms EG

Goals: 7.1 " NBP x 5,32 to 5,51 EG

Man I'm interested in every angle but he's CHARGING WAY TOO MUCH for something I'm having success at for free. I'd say save your money.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Yep, It´s quite pricey for what it is but for that reason I´m seeking for people interested, if we can find 10 to 20 people it would cost almost nothing, later the only thing that one of us have to do it´s to upload in a Rapidshare or Megaupload server (I´ve premium accounts for both so the links wont expire).

Kind regards
      Sorry for my english! I´m spanish

Metas: 18 cms NBP x 13,5 a 14 cms EG

Goals: 7.1 " NBP x 5,32 to 5,51 EG

Comment

I see your point and I agree that makes it worthwhile. Ok, I'm in for no more than 1/10th then. So find 8 more guys and we're good.
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Im in

Check These posts:
          I found an eBook a while back by a doctor Kevin Pezzi MD. He claims to have increased the size of his penis over the course of three weeks using a combination of DHT and Yohimbe. Supposedly the DHT encouraged the cell reproduction/penile growth while the Yohimbe had the effect of giving him really hard erections and all-day-semi erections. High internal pressure + cellular reproduction = growth in size.

The thing is that the guy has a bit of a reputation as a quack. In his book which I bought he says he increased his dick size by 'at least 50% erect volume.' The thing is I don't think he knows much about PE or how to measure a penis. For a doctor his summation of his self-guinea pig study was weak to say the least. He gave no start length or circumference, and no end length or circumference. He says he stopped using DHT because it increased his rate of hair loss. Now, I find this part annoying because he doesn't say in his book how he administered the DHT to himself. I'm left to wonder if he was injecting (which seems stupid if it breaks down in the blood stream) or using topical gel on the penis. I would imagine that the topical gel would have a tough time reaching the scalp, unless DHT travels in the lymph. Otherwise I would think that topical gel would have an extremely local effect.

To give him the benefit of the doubt, I only got The Science of Sex eBook. He has another called Advanced Enlargement which I haven't bought because it's $50 USD for an EBOOK. I'm still considering buying it since I can actually afford it now. Still, $50... wtf.

Here's his homepage: Sexual Tips by Kevin Pezzi, MD

And the books: Dr. Pezzi's Order Page

I tried some Yohimbe with minimal effect. I wonder if the combination with DHT would make it work better. Some men should avoid yohimbe like the plague, it can produce side effects like high blood pressure and racing heart rate.

I've been considering getting some Andractim for a long time, though earlier when I found the study I was unemployed and couldn't afford it. If anyone here knows a legit supplier of Andractim I'd like to hear it.

The thing is that would rather figure out what the DHT precursors are, and find some foods or supplements so my body can produce it's own DHT. Found anything to this extent HairHormone?
          Source:The hormones you need to know - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises
          More at The hormones you need to know - Matters of Size :: Free Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises

Edit: Homelesswomabat bought the book and summarizid it here:
          So I bought Pezzi's Advanced Enlargement book. He's painfully long winded and roundabout in his discussion, the guy can't just out and SAY it. I'll attempt to summarize a few of his findings.

DHT is useful only to the extent that your receptors are sensitive/present. Adding more DHT to a grown man's insensitive receptors is like pouring more water into a full sink. The water will still drain at the same rate, you'll just spill a bunch over the edge.

A way to resensitize DHT receptors: Propecia and Rogaine contain finasteride, which supresses DHT. A DHT drought in the body can create more sensitive receptors. So taking Propecia for 6 months and then going off it will create a period of time where your body is more sensitive to DHT. During this post-DHT drought period is when you are supposed to start using DHT gel, when your receptors are hyper sensitized. I sure as hell don't need or want to go on Propecia, DHT gel is about $200 a squeeze tube. Maybe if I'm balding and well financed I'll try this method.

He also talks about heat, and how tissue responds more amicably to tension when heated. He cites a discussion with one of his readers who as a routine heated his penis for a full 1/2 hour, then did basic stretches. This guy reported a 12mm gain in both length and girth(!), but stopped gaining after about 2 weeks. Noobie gains, but this makes me wonder about warm-ups. The usual warm up is about 5-10 minutes.While it has been largely dismissed by the PE community as an injury prevention tactic, it may be worth looking at it as an actual gaining tool. I think I'll try an extra-long warm up routine. while if this info is applicable to my physiology it may break me from my 6 month plateau.

And HairHormone, I did read your post. Sorry if I didn't read it thoroughly enough for you. Also use the "Remember Me" checkbox when you login and you won't be logged out when you make long posts [IMG]http://www.*************.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
          C.Phantasy
          Last edited by C.Phantasy; 07-21-2009, 08:18 AM.
          Start:2008-10-4
          Reborn Alpha Male
          BPFSL (18")
          FG (10 cm )
          BPEL ( 23 cm)
          MEG (15 cm)
          ----
          EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Working...
          X