Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BPEL not accurate! Experience & pelvic deformation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like your replies joeamerica69. They are really great. With some reading on the internet and your scientific facts i think i should start measure BPEL only and stop worry anymore and just focus on get that "girth" gains going instead, as the BPEL is increasing steadily and fine. Haha, do you mind i ask you if you have any scientific facts about "girth", like which exercises are the best and what you should think about when aiming for girth and such? That is totally off the subject though.
    Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
    BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by habban View Post
      I like your replies joeamerica69. They are really great. With some reading on the internet and your scientific facts i think i should start measure BPEL only and stop worry anymore and just focus on get that "girth" gains going instead, as the BPEL is increasing steadily and fine. Haha, do you mind i ask you if you have any scientific facts about "girth", like which exercises are the best and what you should think about when aiming for girth and such? That is totally off the subject though.
      Unfortunately, I am a relative newbie when it comes to the Theories, and hypothesis of targeted PE. While a lot of it correlates to how tissue reacts to a given stimuli, there are just to many variables from individual to individual for me to give you a scientific answer. That being said, this forum is a vast resource of knowledge on what works well and what works less well. Just remember Empirical evidence is the blazed trail for experimental evidence to follow and standardize. And we are very much blazing the trail.

Now my understanding is that for girth you need to expand the tunica, encouraging plastic deformation of the sheathing, and then grow the smooth muscle to accomodate and fill the newly formed volume. Due to the fact that it is practically impossible to keep the new volume filled with blood until your smooth muscle develops to that extent, it works in a cyclic manner. You expand the volume, then keep it filled as long as you can (for example edging) and you repeat this process over and over with your workouts, gaining a miniscule amount each time. Taken as a single workout, you will not notice any gains, but over time these tiny increases add up into something we can recognize.

Which is one of the reason's I don't really believe in time goals, just size goals. Just trust that it will happen, and it doesn't matter how long it takes you will keep at it until it does. Don't get me wrong, time goals are fun, but I believe they should be just that, fun, not something you base your training off of. Dedication and persistence are the true determining factors.

Comment

girth measurement with a tailor tape is the most accurate.

Comment

Really nice reply joeamerica69. You actually gave me a better understanding and clarification. I will keep working on those girth gains and enjoy the process!
          Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
          BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Comment

That is the spirit of success my friend!

Comment

I don't really agree with this, but hey, this can be a personal matter.

In my case, I was somewhere between 19.5 and 19.8 cm BPEL before I started PE, and 13,3-13,6 in girth. That was at its maximum size, and I always had some ED problems (which really sucks at my age of 23), so my "normal and usable" length in sex wasn't way beyond 18 cm, and my girth was 13.

Doing PE, really helped to my circulation, so my penis had a really, really big improvement. The improved EQ (erection quality) made it break its own records, so I went through 20 cm pretty quick, and in a little less of three months of consecutive PE, I almost reached 22 cm. If I press the ruler hard I can get 22 cm when having my maximum erections, but I'm realistic, so I put my current actual size somewhere between 21.5 and 22. The girth went from those 13.x to 14, which was noticeable too.

Having the ability to reach these amazing measurements, and more oftenly due to the increased EQ, changed my sex life a lot. My current girlfriend tested my "old" dick, it was pretty good for her, but now my current status is much better. It takes more time to prepare her, and sometimes it hurts, also she can't take its whole length when I'm full erect, but I really loved the improvement, aswell she did (you have to think that it's not only bigger; it also has stronger and longer lasting erections).

So maybe, your case can be on the same spot. You may have had a bad EQ, and now that you're PE'ing it's getting better, so you aren't actually growing a lot, but your dick is getting more blood, so it's getting bigger. My dick probably didn't actually grow 2,5 cm, it may have grown a little less, but the rest of the extra size (probably most of it) is due to the EQ improvement.

Keep in mind that these "temporal extra size" lasts long: I've been out of PE for two months, and I could notice a little shrink in length, girth and the strength of the erections when I was completely out of it for two weeks or so. I've been retaking PE for 2-3 days intensitively when I noticed this, and it fixed out. Now I'm in one of those weeks! So I yesterday made some manual works, and... voilá! My dick it's again bigger and healthier than yesterday.

So, you know! Keep that good work and you'll love it! EQ is really important!

Comment

Originally posted by habban View Post
                Okey, i maybe shouldn't name them a "theory". Maybe more a discussion with my own thoughts! But no theory.

But can you explain to me why i'm wrong, give me something back. You can't just say: "You're wrong".

Give me a really good reply BigO
                Jeus Christ what exercise are we doing that is supposed to stretch the pelvis for god sake and why should we waste time with such poorly thought out .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  Jeus Christ what exercise are we doing that is supposed to stretch the pelvis for god sake and why should we waste time with such poorly thought out .
                  Wait, PE doesn't stand for Pelvic Exercises? Dammit! lol

If I measure BPEL, I'll get within 0.1" of the same measurement every single time. If I measure NBPEL the variance is much higher, since even pressing ever so slightly produces a different number. I'd say this one could potentially vary by almost as much as 0.25" if one isn't careful.

As for usable length, I'm going with somewhere between NBPEL and BPEL, but closer to BPEL. Reason being is I have a 1" fat pad (that I'd love to get rid of). I'm 6.75" NBPEL, but if I even press slightly/without much effort, I can get that number to 7" or 7.25". Arguably I'd have to be trying NOT to compress the pad at all to not have that bit be usable, and if I really wanted to (and the girl could take it), I'm fairly confident at least 7.5" if not a touch more is going in the hole.
                  Original/Current Stats:
                  2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                  2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                  Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                  Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                  Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Doesnt matter much.
                    Any gains that you can make use of are gains.

Its a complex structure we are enlarging and mans things can increase readings on rulers and obvious differences (gains )
                    25cm! Let's go!

Comment

You write some weird stuff habban. PE doesnt work btw..
                      Starting stats:
                      01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
                      22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
                      After a long break:
                      01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
                      16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
                      Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

This is a crazy theory, seems to me that if it even was possible to deform your pubic bone by stretching on your penis, it would stretch outward, decreasing your BPEL.
                        As far as usable length, the BP length is only usable if you can get all your NP length in there and push in deeper, people like using the BP number because it's bigger.
                        Feb. 2014 BPEL 6.8" Girth not measured

August 2015 BPEL 7.7" MG 5.1" BG 5.8"

Current NBPEL 7.5" EG 5.4"

Comment

I dont understand why people say BPEL is usable, its not.

your usable length is somewhere between NBPEL and BPEL. Also not all of the scientific studies use BPEL, many of them use NBPEL. The "herbenick" study had a penis length of 5.57, and according to their measuring description they used NBPEL. Its safe to say the average NBPEL is about 5.5, and the average BPEL is 6

Also, I went from like 4.5 girth to nearly 4.625 girth almost instantly. I think this is just from doing squeezes for the first time in my life. So yes I think PE might be possible because first you stretch out the tunica so its capable of expanding more, and than you keep the erections and such up until you are capable of naturally filling up that space.

Comment

Habban , how exactly do you feel as if PE exercises would be enough to deform the bone? And what exercises would these be? And bpel is usually a better way to measure because the bone is generally thought of as a fixed point. nbpel can vary depending on where you put the ruler, hydration, fat content, etc.
                            Start (Dec 2014)
                            bpel: 7.0"

July 9 2015:
                            bpel: 7.4375"
                            bpfsl: 8.00"

Mar 27 2016:
                            bpfsl: 8 and 3/8"
                            bpel: 7 and 11/16"

January 2017 (after a 10 month break):
                            bpfsl: 8.00"

Comment

Originally posted by 15rando View Post
                              I dont understand why people say BPEL is usable, its not.

your usable length is somewhere between NBPEL and BPEL. Also not all of the scientific studies use BPEL, many of them use NBPEL. The "herbenick" study had a penis length of 5.57, and according to their measuring description they used NBPEL. Its safe to say the average NBPEL is about 5.5, and the average BPEL is 6

Also, I went from like 4.5 girth to nearly 4.625 girth almost instantly. I think this is just from doing squeezes for the first time in my life. So yes I think PE might be possible because first you stretch out the tunica so its capable of expanding more, and than you keep the erections and such up until you are capable of naturally filling up that space.
                              BPEL is usable because the fat pad compresses quite a lot easily. The fat pad squishes down and you get to use most of that length excluded from the NBPEL.

To the second point, most scientific studies do not use NBPEL. Some have, but they are not very accurate. The Herbenick study was self reported, and I would consider it to be inaccurate as a result.
                              benschmidt
                              Member of the Month July 2015
                              Last edited by benschmidt; 07-24-2015, 08:27 PM.
                              Starting (20 JUL 2012)
                              BPFSL: 7.5"
                              BPEL: 6.75"
                              EG: 4.75"
                              Current (8/3/17)
                              BPFSL: 8.7"
                              BPEL: 8.1"
                              MEG: 5.5"
                              BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
                              8.25 BPEL
                              5.75 MEG

Comment

Bpel is the most easiest to measure erect. Bpfsl for flaccid.
                                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Working...
                                X