Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BPEL not accurate! Experience & pelvic deformation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPEL not accurate! Experience & pelvic deformation.

I found an interesting thing. What if BPEL measurements are misleading? What if it's just pelvic bone deformation? You will say no, you can't deformation a skeleton. But i read this:

"During pregnancy your body produces a hormone called relaxin. Relaxin softens the ligaments (the tough, flexible tissues that connect your bones) in your pelvis and other joints.

It happens for a good reason. Having softened ligaments helps your baby to pass through your pelvis during birth. But it does mean that your joints move more during and just after pregnancy."

Link: Pelvic girdle pain (PGP) - BabyCentre

Isn't we softening the ligaments and such with PEGym? What if we establish to make something equally as this? And in turn makes our BPEL measurements increase? I mean, they get a hormone making all this for them, but we just do it manually by stretching the ligs & such. In the end this means that your "penis shaft" doesn't have to grow just because your BPEL measurements is increasing.

In my experience: When i was younger i wasn't satisfied with my penis, i measured it while lying down and holding my penis erected straight up to the roof and measured with a ruler from where i saw "Here is the beginning of my usable shaft" and to the tip. I always got 11.9 - 12cm. I got same measurements everytime (i did this many times different times in my life which lead me to "my dick will not grow more") , so i guess the measurement method was very solid. As i remembered this method i have tryed it with PEGYm. I did it in the beginning of pegym and got "11.9" as usual. And i did it today again and i measured about 12.3 - 12.5cm this way. So i have increased 6cm according to this measurement method which i think is very solid. But what does the BPEL say? That's a totally different story, my BPEL measurements are a lot bigger in difference. I have got BPEL measurements all the time since i started to measure BPEL. I get them very steadily. Like 0.4 - 0.5cm every month since 2months. But is the "child hood" measruements growing that much? No they doesn't. They keep a steady very slow tempo, and i have seen gains so i don't doubt PEGYm. Something is probably happening, but to measure "BPEL" is just going way a head of yourself. The BPEL gains have been very motivational though, but i don't think they are "reality" to what your penis actually are. I think this is just basic facts. "BPEL" gains are just motivational gains and not true real gains a girl will notice. I mean come on.

Also i did a thread earlier about my BPEL increasing so much but my NBPEL stays the same. You say fat pad? I say no, because i almost don't eat anything and i haven't increased in weight, i'm equally small. I'm really skinny and i'm eating less & less because of a psychological problem i have. So i doubt it.

Conclusion: BPEL measurements are not to trust if you want to know if your "shaft" is & looking longer. Maybe there is a reason why girth is so hard to achieve and for some guys length are so easy? That is because you can't fool girth gains when you measure with a tailor wrap around your penis, there is no trick as the "BPEL" trick to make your girth gains bigger. Perhaps length gains aren't that easy as we think, they are actually equally hard to gain as girth. BPEL is tricking us. Also i have heard plenty storys of people that don't see much or a difference at all in length "visually". I think i would see the length gains pretty easy if i gain 0.4cm every month. But yeah, that was only BPEL measurements x)

Starting Stats (2015-02-02): BPEL: 5.1 / MEG: 4 / BEG: 4.3

Current Stats (2017-01-02):
    BPEL: 6.6 / MEG: 4.9 / BEG: 5.5

Interesting stuff but I don't really agree with it. Are you saying my dick hasn't gotten longer but instead I can push a ruler almost 1 inch further into my body?
    Start-30/Oct/2014
    6.9 BPEL, 5.5 MEG
    06/April/2015
    7.78 BPEL, 6.0 MEG
    16/Aug/2015
    7.97 BPEL, 6.0 MEG, 6.44 BEG
    Run when you can. Walk if you have to. Dammit, crawl if you must, but NEVER give up.
    The Log of Zeds: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-log-zeds.html

Comment

You just read my reply in another thread.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

You need to read more habban, your theory here is no theory, not every thought is a theory.

This is the second or third "theory" you have had this week. Please try learning about PE before becoming a PE theorist.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Zeds View Post
          Interesting stuff but I don't really agree with it. Are you saying my dick hasn't gotten longer but instead I can push a ruler almost 1 inch further into my body?
          No, i'm not saying your dick is not longer. It probably is, but i'm just saying that you shouldn't trust "BPEL" measurements in my opinion.

Comment

Okey, i maybe shouldn't name them a "theory". Maybe more a discussion with my own thoughts! But no theory.

But can you explain to me why i'm wrong, give me something back. You can't just say: "You're wrong".

Give me a really good reply BigO

Comment

A woman's pelvis does change during pregnancy. It is true. It is also true that a woman's pelvis is shaped, or built differently than a man's pelvis. When bones are examined they can tell if the skeleton came from a man or a woman because of the pelvis. We don't change our pelvis Habban, we change our penis. I for one have more penis. More length and more girth. More penis. I hope you can get your mental and emotional health issues sorted out.
              Your penis is growing if your BPEL is growing.
              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Think about the big names like JonPop/Wishful for an example, they are big names to me at least to name a few. They have been doing PEGym a very long time and have those gains, i trust their gains. They are more realistic. Then you read about people gaining 2 inches in 6 months and shit. That is totally bullshit. Soon i have 1 inch according to "BPEL" and i'm not finished with my sixth month, just started it. It all seems really odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                  A woman's pelvis does change during pregnancy. It is true. It is also true that a woman's pelvis is shaped, or built differently than a man's pelvis. When bones are examined they can tell if the skeleton came from a man or a woman because of the pelvis. We don't change our pelvis Habban, we change our penis. I for one have more penis. More length and more girth. More penis. I hope you can get your mental and emotional health issues sorted out.
                  Your penis is growing if your BPEL is growing.
                  Great reply. But why a womans pelvis doesn't look like a mans is because they don't have the penis with all penis parts linked to the pelvis. Maybe because of the penis the pelvis on a man is looking differently. But the ligs and such mentioned in the link i provided is something both men and women have i guess? And also i'm not saying we are not changing our penis, we are changing our penis. I have changed mine. But the only statement i have is that "BPEL" is not accurate. They are just motivational gains to perhaps keep people motivated with PEGym. Who even started with the "BPEL" method here?
                  habban
                  Last edited by habban; 07-23-2015, 11:05 PM.

Comment

The only way you could be sure of that is having X-ray pictures taken of your bones. Then comparing them over time. The BPEL is the most accurate because the bone is the most fixed point. The bone changes less than the skin and other tissues. If you desire to measure in a different fashion go ahead. Your penis is still growing. PE is growing your penis. You are growing your penis.
                    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                      The only way you could be sure of that is having X-ray pictures taken of your bones. Then comparing them over time. The BPEL is the most accurate because the bone is the most fixed point. The bone changes less than the skin and other tissues. If you desire to measure in a different fashion go ahead. Your penis is still growing. PE is growing your penis. You are growing your penis.
                      Good point. I think it's a perspective question, i had some thoughts going while i was in the kitchen. If you talk measureble statistics with friends or anything they maybe didn't measure BPEL. My 2 friends didn't and when i told them about BPEL they got 2cm more to their penis.

The only important question now to move a long for me is: In studies, where they check penis average length and such, do they measure BPEL or do they measure as me and my friends, the classical: "From root to top".

Answer this please Wishful or anyone, and i can move on i guess!

Comment

If you need someone to assuage you on your doubts, I can assure you the tension that we put on our Pelvis via PE is not enough to plasticly deform our bones, however it is more than enough to plasticly deform our soft tissues. If you really, really need proof, then I can happily give you the equation and calculations for the Young's modulus for bone and how much force would actually be needed to deform the bone.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is: you are not deforming your Pelvis, and even if you were, you would be deforming it outwards, which would decrease your BPEL, not increase it. I mean really, this idea you have is the most unintuitive thing I have ever heard. But I can prove it via proven material science if you really need it.

If a more practical exercise helps, what you are saying correlates to trying to bend a 6 inch steel rod by tugging on it with a 1/4 inch rubber band. Not gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by habban View Post
                          Good point. I think it's a perspective question, i had some thoughts going while i was in the kitchen. If you talk measureble statistics with friends or anything they maybe didn't measure BPEL. My 2 friends didn't and when i told them about BPEL they got 2cm more to their penis.

The only important question now to move a long for me is: In studies, where they check penis average length and such, do they measure BPEL or do they measure as me and my friends, the classical: "From root to top".

Answer this please Wishful or anyone, and i can move on i guess!
                          Almost all studies are done via BPEL, as this is the most accurate and repeatable. Bone is much, much more resistant to deformation than fat afterall.

Comment

I don't need evidence, your reply is enough actually! Thank you.

A fun thing though is why BPEL is growing faster than anything else, like the NBPEL or "Root to top" measurements. Do you know anything about that aswell?

http://www.penis-king.com/en/penisen...thods.php?hb=6

Here they say that NBPEL is known as the sexually employable length. On PEGym they say BPEL is? This confuses me.
                            habban
                            Last edited by habban; 07-23-2015, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by habban View Post
                              I don't need evidence, your reply is enough actually! Thank you.

A fun thing though is why BPEL is growing faster than anything else, like the NBPEL or "Root to top" measurements. Do you know anything about that aswell?
                              Well I can give you plenty of reasons that this might be the case, but I will give a few that are the most likely:
                              1) NBPEL is the most inaccurate method of measurement due to the difficulty of repeatability. Fat is very soft and though we are capable of amazing feats of accuracy with our hands, you will never be able to replicate the same amount of pressure into fat. Bone allows for much more variance in pressure without actually "giving" to the pressure. Fat on the other hand responds very well to differences in pressure, in that a small amount of change in the pressure will deform it to a much greater extent.

2) Your fat pad can grow rather rapidly as it is in the area of fat that responds to insulin resistance. Just like love handles and lower belly fat. It grows before any other fat on your body, and is the last to leave. As a diabetic, even when I'm technically sub 10% body fat, I can readily have love handles if I don't have my insulin dialed in properly. It can change very rapidly before you notice fat gaining on the rest of your body. This is another reason that BPEL is much more accurate. Your bones don't really shift with change in body fat percentage. Don't get me wrong they will thicken if they have more load on them, like from gaining weight, but not enough to make any significant difference in your measurements. (Think less the 1/32 of an inch or 0.03125", in other words tiny, and not detectable on a standard ruler)

Those are the main issues that confound NBPEL that come to mind.

Comment

Working...
                              X