• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate with no water?

Hi guys,

I've recently gotten back into my routine:
    • 10-15 minutes rice sock warm-up
    • 30 second stretch each direction and 5 circles each direction
    • 10 minutes Jelqing (going to increase by 2 minutes every fortnight)
    • edging to cement gains

I also try to use the bathmate for a 3-5 minutes minutes in the shower in the morning to try and inflate my dick before work as I tend to turtle quite badly due to bad circulation and probably taking ADHD medication as well.

i'm wondering has anyone had experience using the bathmate whilst not in the bath/shower? is it dangerous or bad for you in anyway? I'm thinking it would be good to be able to use it for 5 or 10 minutes while in my room here and there without having to having to go have a shower each time i want to pump it up a bit and try to keep reasonably engorged. I feel like when I turtle really badly i'm letting any gains go to waste!

Thanks.

I have never used a bathmate before so I'm not an expert. I don't think it would be any different than a penis pump if you used it without water. Give it a try.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thread has been moved to the Penis Devices Forum.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Ive used mine during the day before at work. It definitely doesn't work as well without water. That being said, if you have one of the extreme models than thats a different story. It does work though you can see your member inside the tube become engorged. I suggest for dry pumping without the extreme model to take of the comfort ring. Makes it easier to pump.
        Starting
        NBPEL - 5 5/8
        MEG - 4 1/4
        Current
        NBPEL-5 15/16
        MEG - 4 7/8

Comment

I have used one with water outside the shower. Put on in the shower, go sit on the couch and watch tv. I could even walk around but had to hold with one hand. Pumping didn't last long for me though.
          Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

You can use it without water but it works better in the water.
            PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

Thanks for the responses!

I have a Hydromax X30. I will still be using it for about 5 minutes in the shower but am hoping to use it from time to time when not doing my regular routine or in shower to give my self a bit of extra pump. Was just a bit hesitant to use without water before checking, although as Cavalier mentioned I did think that it shouldn't be any different to a regular pump if not using water.

Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
              X