My experience with Phallosan Forte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by upsize-me View Post
    I found the foam ring on its own caused a sore spot where it dug in. The material chafes the skin. My solution was a fuzzy sock, cut into a tube, and wrapped through and spun around to ring to make a cover.

Shaving might make it worse if the ring is digging into that stubble as it grows back.
    You should move the tension of the elastic band more to the bell end. It's just that the pull of the band is not equally distributed if the ring hurts. If you do this well, the bell will receive most of the pull. BTW that is what you want. And the ring will not hurt your base anymore.

Comment

My PF came about 10 days ago and I had similar observations.
      You can increase the tension from green to yellow without increasing the pull on the penis. The belt rests so firmly on the abdomen that it takes all the pull.
      In flacid state my head is significantly bigger than the shaft, so even m size sleeve on L size cup does not stop it from slipping. I tried to wear it during the day and I had to pump the vacuume every10-15min to keep it in the cup and it got so anoying I gave it up.
      And lastly I couldnt put the protector cap even if my life depended on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Silva View Post
        People say that the logic is simple behind PE results, “the more you use, the more results you get” [4]. However, they forget the essential, which is the penis base tension that is why Phallosan didn’t work with me. In this subject, Phallosan have two big problems. First, the attrition side (between the device and your belly) dissipates a significant part of the tension. Meanwhile, the bigger problem is that eventually air goes inside of the system, your penis slips and the tension is now totally dissipated in the intersection zone between the ring and the lateral side of you penis and zero tension in the penis base. Therefore, you can use it all day, it will simply not work. That explains why I used like for 1000 hours with no real result (I tried many things to fix this problem but I will not explain here, the post is already too long).
        Hi Arthur, my advice is to adjust the tension as seen in the video from this post (https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...tml#post947764) to alleviate some of that chaffing pressure from the ring and to ensure a good stretch focused at the vacuum bell end. I also suggest replacing the phallosan sleeves with a silicon sleeve to achieve a reliable seal. Good luck!
        2008: 6" BPEL
        Now: 7-1/8" BPEL
        Goal: 8" BPEL

Current Progress Log
        Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

Guys, how long does it take for Phallosan to ship? I have been waiting for 2 and a half weeks!

Comment

You've been waiting that long for it to ship? Or it's shipped but hasn't arrived yet? I ordered mine in early June 2017.

I believe it took about 3 or 4 business days for the order to be processed and it arrived within about 2 weeks. This was from Malta to Canada.

Comment

Link removed
              Last edited by KMWylie; 07-25-2018, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dynamoe View Post
                Guys, how long does it take for Phallosan to ship? I have been waiting for 2 and a half weeks!
                If you are an international order then often packages have to clear customs, which can take in some instances several weeks! Just depends on the country it was shipped to.

Often when we ship to international destinations it's up to the customer to go pick up the package and pay the "value added tax" or import duty. There have been instances where our customers neglected to go pick up their package once they received notification that it was available to pick up at their postal service.
                -Foldus,
                L.G. Hanger,-
                Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                www.lghangerllc.com
                PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Been using PhallosanForte for about 4 weeks now, started off just wearing it during the day then moved to over night. I still wake up at about 3-4am and take it off (i think the morning erections start and it becomes uncomfortable to keep on).
                  I've noticed growth in my erect length (minor, but it's there, probable 1/4 of an inch) but the biggest gains so far have been in my flaccid length. He hangs out more, i'd say at least an inch more. I'm over the moon with my results so far and will continue using it.
                  My Routine (always making sure I can see at least green from the tension):
                  - put on at approx. 7pm (7 days a week)
                  (obviously take it off to pee/shower etc)
                  - wake up around 3-4am and take it off and go back to sleep (happens every morning, like i said, erections start)
                  So 9 hours so far. (7 days a week)
                  - Put it back on when I wake up ~6:45am (only 4-5 days per week due to working from home 2-3 days a week).

I'm now looking into the penimasterpro with belt as it has more variation in the way you can wear it.

ONE MORE THING. With the Phallosan forte, swap sides!! Don't just put it to one side. Every time i take it off to pee, i'll put it back on pulling in the other direction.

Good luck! and don't give up.

Comment

Originally posted by upsize-me View Post
                    I found the foam ring on its own caused a sore spot where it dug in. The material chafes the skin. My solution was a fuzzy sock, cut into a tube, and wrapped through and spun around to ring to make a cover.

Shaving might make it worse if the ring is digging into that stubble as it grows back.
                    Dont usethe ring as demonstrated. I’d put y balls and penis thru. I helps to distribute the pressure.
                    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Before I pull the elastic band, I use my pink finger to keep the pressure from the base before connecting the clasp. I release my pink when the band is fixed in position. In that way the pressure isn't on the base much and I can wear the PF for hours.

The PF is still my goto device, even when I've been away from Pegym for maybe a year now (busy making a living I guess).

Comment

If the ring bothers you, remove it and instead use an old belt (cut short so it fits around your thigh - you will need a hole punch to make new holes in the short belt).

Secure strap to belt (the same way the ring was previously attached). .

Wrap belt around one thigh and fasten slightly snug.

Lengthen strap enough that you can run it up to your back (along the back of ass cheeks), then one lap around your hips (below belt line - find a comfortable position - but above cock base) and then, when the strap is wrapped one time around your waist, fasten to cock second time around in front of hip.

Adjust desired pull.

Note: if stretching cock to the right, belt goes on left thigh / if stretching cock to the left, belt goes on right thigh.

- I have been doing this for 4-5 months and it works well under pants (that are not too snug).

Comment

Lordoftorture - Forget the protector cap.....Get appropriately sized balloon and remove the long part of the balloon by cutting to appropriate length to extend just past foreskin to protect head and foreskin. You may have to try a few different ones to find the right size.

-This can also help with maintaining suction.

Also, I find that as the day goes by, my head swells slightly from multiple pumps (to maintain suction) and then I only pump about once per hour.......pumping/suction is good at times, and a struggle others, but once your cock gets used to the process, head swelling with the balloon will help.

Comment

Hi guys
                            I just heard about Phallosan forte and read some reviews, i think i can trust this brand and the effectiveness of it.
                            The only concern i am having right now is regarding the pain we can have when we do the exercises.
                            How was it for you ?
                            Thx !!
                            bigboyuk
                            Last edited by bigboyuk; 10-23-2018, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X